*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2304268-MonsterGirlConjointmentCases-Chapter-9
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Fanfiction · #2304268
Monster Girl Conjointment Cases: Chapter 9
"My beloved, please help me! Some parasite has started to leech off of me!"
"My beloved, don't listen to her! This leech is pretending to be me!"

Darling and the newly split monster girls slammed open the door to Mero's room, shocked to find her in a situation nearly identical to what befell them before. Two separate beings from the waist up but only one mermaid tail between them. They seemed to have difficulty swimming as they struggled to push against each other.

"Beloved," the two shouted at the same time. "Get her off me!"

"Mero!" Darling ran up to the edge of the pool, his face full of concern. "Calm down, that's not a parasite!"

"Master! Help!" Darling ran right out of the room to see Suu in what seemed to be the same situation. Two Suus sharing the same set of legs, their upper halves were pressed together as if they were attempting to absorb each other. A bit of their hair and breasts overlapped and the two were anxiously pushing off each other, each trying to avoid complete absorption while trying to do the same to the other.

"You are fake Suu!" Suu yelled as she tugged with all her might.

"No, you are fake Suu!" Suu yelled while she pulled and pulled.

"Stop fighting!" Darling rushed to try and separate them. "You need to stop fighting and-"

A crash could be heard in the living room as a large Arachne body crashed through the ceiling. It was Rachnera, and like the others there were two torsos on top of the large spider body. The body tussled and flipped around, smashing through everything as the two tried to tie each other up.

"Guys..." At this point Darling was at a loss. Everyone was fighting each other and no one was listening. At this rate they were going to kill each other, and he had no idea how he was going to round them up.

"Girls! Settle down!" Able to do what Darling could not the dullahan Lala walked through the scene with her heads in her arms. Wait, heads? Darling had to do a double take to realize that Lala had been affected as well, having her head split into two. "Kimihito has something to say!"

The words were quickly able to get the attention of the fighting Rachneras and Suus, who stopped in their tracks and paid some attention to Darling.

"Alright then," he said. "Where do I begin?"

***

The Meros were eventually brought along to listen as Darling explained the situation. He told them that this was likely the result of some sort of little creature or demihuman slashing them at some point, resulting in this split here. After hearing this Rachnera and Mero did attest to getting attacked by something before going to bed, and while Lala didn't recall an incident of that sort it was more than likely she was attacked during her sleep. As for Suu, the groups was starting to give up on getting them to stop fighting themselves, with the two Papis taking on that role instead.

"So this parasite is the result of that little thing that attacked me last night," Rachnera grumbled to herself.

"Excuse me," Rachnera said. "But stop calling me a parasite, it's getting annoying."

"But you are one."

"You're kidding, right?"

"My beloved," the two Meros said, speaking at the same time. "I would also appreciate it if you were to remove this leech from my body."

"Guys," Darling said, trying to calm them down. "Just leave each other alone for like three days or so and it will all resolve itself."

"But three days is an awful long time to be stuck to such scum."

"I agree, I don't know how I can ever stand being with such trash for so long."

The air around the Meros was tense, like they could start fighting at any moment. The Rachneras and Suus were already fighting, which made Darling sigh. At least the Lalas seemed well behaved, although he got the feeling that there was a bit of tension hidden beneath that they weren't showing.

When one bad day ends, another begins.
© Copyright 2023 Drawn54 (drawn54 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2304268-MonsterGirlConjointmentCases-Chapter-9