*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2304535-Just-Write
Rated: ASR · Poetry · Writing · #2304535
Stop overthinking it, & just write. - Maãlík
Just write.

Worry not about making the next Harry Potter series. Just write.

Don't stress about not making a compelling sentence. Just write.

Write what comes to mind. What comes out of your heart. Write because that is what you are compelled to do.

Write because you like writing. Write because it's fun. Write out of respect of the writers who paved the way for us to write.

Write as much as you want, or as little as you can. One letter at a time will get you closer to what you plan to achieve.

Writing will give you clarity. Writing down thoughts will offer you release. Just write.

Write about what you're passionate about. Write out what you need to address about the world. Write about the great things that have happened in your life.

Write out the outline to your next big seller. Write because that essay is due at 11:59 P.M. on Sunday. Write out what's in your imagination.

Write in order to inspire creativity inside your soul. Write out your deepest, darkest secrets. Write out a different side of you.

Just write whatever it is that will help you get closer to whatever it is you're trying to achieve. Just write the will of your life.

Just write out your legacy. Write out the legend of how amazing your life was from birth to death. Just write the budget you need to manage your money.

Write out the chronological archive of all of the tasks you've accomplished.

Write the score needed to complete that musical masterpiece that the world needs to hear.

Write out the next law that will go into effect in our world. Write that letter of love & affection to that girl.

Write how much good a person has done for you in your life. Write out all the reasons why you decide to have that person in your life.

Just write the truth. Write slow. Write with deliberate intent. Write in cursive. Write with a different grip.

Write in the morning. Write midday. Write in the afternoon. Write in the evening. Write at night. Write inside. Write outside. Write by a lake. Write in the forest.

Write in the beaming sun. Write in the rain. Write in the snow. Write near friends. Write near enemies. Write next to family. Write at high heights.

Write on paper. Write on the computer. Write on your hand. Write on the wall. Write in a journal. Write in a blank book. Write an autograph. Write anywhere meaningful.

Write good. Write evil. Write sorrows. Write victories. Write losses. Write about love. Write about life. Write about a fantasy. Write about demons. Write about angels. Write about space. Write about history. Write the future. Write about experiences. Write lyrics. Write every day.

Just write what you feel is worth writing.

Write a piece that you absolutely hate. Then write the piece even better next time. Write until you get writer's cramp. Write so much, people think you're obsessed.

Just write for you. Write for others. Write for things. Write for places. Write because it's your right. Write out all of the amendments. Write the laws of the world. Write out your own laws. Write your morals. Write your values.

Write about your favorite character. Write your own original character. Write lies. Write things that only YOU understand. Write to be misunderstood. Write in a way you've never written before.

Just write out the most analytical thing you can think of. Write out the most emotionally charged thing that moves you beyond relief. Write out something that you about more than anyone else.

Write about something that you have no clue about. Just write the words "Just Write". Write 100 words a day.

Write something till it becomes second nature to write.

Write for hours. Write for a few minutes. Write for a couple seconds. Write until time becomes nonexistent.

Write about peace. Write about war. Write about what's right or wrong. Write about your perception of the world.

Write about other writers. Write about actors. Write about musicians. Write about historians. Write about business owners. Write about entrepreneurs. Write about heroes. Write about regular people. Write about a very important figure. Write about the least important person in the world.

Write about the importance of writing. Write about the insignificance of writing. Write some b.s. Write about religion.

Just write about the spiritual being you worship. Write about your beliefs. Write about beliefs you DON'T believe in. Just write until you get into a meditative state.

Write about those you've gained. Write about those you've lost. Write about how you'll change your life. Write about action. Write about passiveness.

Write till the end of time. Write until it's the end of your life.

- Maãlík
© Copyright 2023 Maãlík (loneplayboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2304535-Just-Write