*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2305191-Turnabout
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Fiction · Adult · #2305191
Spicing up sex night
"Wouldn't you like to do something different?"

Angie had a dreamy sort of look that meant she was thinking about more than our weekly sex night.

"Sure, whatever," I grunted without slowing down.

I was well into my usual routine and almost ready to come. I didn't want to stop and talk. I really couldn't stop at that point. I felt a little guilty after, but that's how it goes sometimes. Angie doesn't always climax with me, but she enjoys the physical intimacy. At least, that's what she always says. And she doesn't really mind when I finish too soon. At least, that's what I always tell myself.

"Oh, you're done."

Angie was all too aware of my softening cock as I made a few increasingly futile thrusts.

"Sorry babe."

"It's okay," Angie sighed. "Maybe next time."

I really did feel sorry as I slid out and rolled over, but what could I do? The alarm was going off at six and I had to be at work by seven, so I just rolled over and drifted off.

Yeah, we're in a rut, but I don't have the energy to deal with it tonight. I'll talk to Angie tomorrow, I promised myself silently to ease my conscience.

But the project due date got moved up again and I had to spend three nights in a row at the office. I told Angie not to wait up for me and a week went by before I knew it. And then it was sex night again.

"Uh, hey, Angie. about last week. I meant to say I'm sorry."

"Don't worry about it, Dan, I understand. You've got a lot on your plate."

"No really, I'm sorry. That wasn't fair, I should have taken care of you. You wanted to do something different, and I just plowed ahead, literally. I'd really like to make it up to you."

"Seriously?" Angie asked with an impish smile. "You're willing to try something different?"

"Sure, whatever you want, babe. Tonight is your night."

Angie turned and opened a dresser drawer while I was still answering.

"Here, put these on."

It took a moment for me to realize that she meant the lavender-colored panties she was holding.

"Your panties?"

"No silly, mine wouldn't fit you. These are your panties."

"My panties? I don't understand."

"I went shopping today and bought you a sexy little outfit, something to spice up sex night."

"But I don't wear panties," I said weakly.

"C'mon Dan, give it a try, be sexy for me tonight. Who knows, you might like it too."

"Okay, I'll try. But it's kind of weird, I'm not sure I can do this."

Angie has perfect B-cup breasts. Some guys might say they're too small, but they stand firm and proud with little need for a bra. I love to reach around from behind and caress them through her satin nightie. It's a real turn-on to feel her hard nipples poking up as she becomes aroused. Pulling the silky panties up my legs felt a little like touching Angie's breasts through the nightgown. The sensation was actually kind of nice, and I felt a little tingle of goosebumps.

The strangeness was only magnified by my surprisingly sudden arousal. The hipster cut panties sat reasonably well on my waist, and they covered my rear, but my erection poked out of the waistband. Angie reached around to caress my ass, and I shuddered a little as her fingernails traced a path on the sheer fabric. She knew I was excited by the way I pushed into her embrace.

"Not just yet, horn dog. You're not fully dressed."

"There's more?"

"Of course, now hold out your arms and I'll help you with your bra."

"I don't know, Angie, a bra isn't going to fit me at all. Aren't the panties enough?"

She just gave me a stern look and waited. I lowered my eyes and raised my arms obediently. The lace-trimmed lavender bra matched my panties and felt snug around my torso. Angie knew my chest size, of course. The padded A cups stretched over my pecs and looked almost like real breasts. I don't have a lot of chest hair and the bra covered most of it. I suddenly had small, but disturbingly realistic breasts. Angie beamed at the sight, gave me another big hug, and added a passionate kiss.

"Come over here," she said, finally breaking the torrid embrace. "Stand in front of the mirror and turn around for me."

I did a slow, stiff twirl but I didn't look in the mirror. I wasn't sure I wanted to have that image stuck in my head. Angie took a long, hungry look and gave me a passable wolf-whistle.

"I've always liked your sweet little ass, Danny. That lingerie looks really good on you."

The compliment was both embarrassing and thrilling. I felt heat rise in my cheeks as my face reddened with shame. My cock was throbbing against my waistband and my heart was racing with desire. I was very much aware of the bra as I breathed. Angie was right, wearing the sexy lingerie was an incredible turn-on. I felt confused by my intense arousal. I didn't want to feel this way, but I didn't want the feeling to stop either. Angie pushed me gently onto the bed and I complied eagerly, lying back against the pillows as she climbed up next to me. She began to lightly caress me through the panties, and I felt some sticky pre-cum leak onto my belly.

"Oh look, what's this peeking out in front? Are the hipsters too small? Maybe I should get you some big ol' granny panties. Would you like that?"

"I don't know," I mumbled vaguely, but Angie could see 'yes' in my eyes.

"Cotton panties are more practical," she mused. "But the satin fabric is the best. It feels so good against your skin, doesn't it? And it feels good to touch, too."

The feel of her fingers tracing the outline of my hard cock under the silky panties sent me over the edge and thick globs of semen spurted onto my belly and chest. One even hit me in the chin. Angie watched with a satisfied smirk as I bucked and strained.

"Oh my, that hasn't happened in ages. You must really like your new outfit."

"I, uh, I don't know about that," I stammered.

Angie gave me a knowing smile as I tried to catch my breath. My heart was still pounding from the intensity of my climax. My thoughts were still confused. I'm not a crossdresser, but damn that was good!

"Don't move, I'll be back in a minute."

The sound of running water was soon followed by the touch of a warm washcloth. Angie wiped my chin and dabbed at the sticky goo on my chest. Then she moved down to the head of my cock and began washing that, too. I began to squirm as the friction of the rough, wet terry cloth made me hard again.

Then Angie pulled the panties down in front to release my still throbbing erection. She deftly pulled my balls up and hooked the waistband of the panties under my sac. It felt slightly uncomfortable but not actually painful.

"What are you doing now?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out. I have big plans for you, Danny boy."

Angie put the washcloth aside and climbed on top of me. The position was unfamiliar and she had a bit of difficulty finding the right angle, but eventually managed to slide her pussy onto my cock. She was already wet and ready to go. I bucked against her almost involuntarily as she began thrusting. I really needed to come again. That hadn't happened in ages either.

"Don't move," Angie commanded. "This is my night, remember."

She positioned herself more upright and grabbed a perfect breast with each hand, pinching and twisting the nipples as she bounced up and down. The bright red of her fingernail polish against the creamy white flesh was the most erotic image I'd seen in years. Somehow, I managed to hold myself still while Angie played out her fantasy. The waistband of the panties dug in, and the constriction made me even harder. It also prevented me from coming.

This must be what a cock ring feels like, I thought as I tried to lie back and simply enjoy being fucked.

The pressure in my balls grew to the point of being painful, and then Angie suddenly went rigid. Her pussy clamped tightly around my cock as she panted and groaned in the throes of orgasm. She collapsed onto my chest and shuddered again before rolling off. I felt a sharp twinge as my cock bent the wrong way. I wasn't used to popping out while fully erect, but it was a relief to finally pull the panties off and release the pressure on my balls. I struggled with the bra for a few moments. It was the first time I'd unhooked one behind my back. I climbed back onto the bed feeling ready for round two.

"I'm still hard," I whispered hopefully into Angie's ear, caressing her lightly as she spooned contentedly against my embrace.

"Sorry, babe," she murmured softly and drifted off to sleep.



Author's note: 1550 words
© Copyright 2023 Words Whirling 'Round (tgifisher77 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2305191-Turnabout