*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2305272-Roxie-the-giantess-girlfriend
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #2305272
You, a tired adventurer, have an enchantress girlfriend willing to help with her new spell
You sigh as you lean on the counter, listening to the scratches of a quill signing your quest complete. It’s been a chaotic mess the last few days and you had to do it solo. Meaning less time to sleep and more time spent watching your back. Another sigh escaped your lips as you rub your eyes.


“Are you alright, Mr.Venson?”


“Hmm? Oh yeah. Just tired is all”


The staff member Sally, a gentle and caring woman, gives a concerned look before she hands you the payment. You give a small smile that she blushes at and wave as you stumble out the door of the guild. With your sword on your back and your pouch heavy with the payment, you walk to the road and hop on a carriage.


The driver looked back, but smiled and waved before going back to driving. You were well known enough in town for people to trust you, as one of the expert adventurers in town. So you climbed on the back and took a nap, leaning against the boxes.




………




“Sir? Are you awake?”


You jolt up and look around, seeing your home just down the street. The merchant took the time to slow down and wake you up. You stretch and notice the smell of food from the box that popped open. Seeing apples, you grab one of them and flick a gold coin to the merchant as you got off the carriage.


“Good night Jack!”


“Good night Mr.Venson!”


You walk towards your home and look at the setting sun when you reach the door. It’s been a rough day, so you opened the door and planned to go take a nap.


“Darling! You’re home!”


You smiled as your girlfriend pulls you into a tight hug that you struggled to return.


Your girlfriend, Roxie Lavender, was a beautiful woman who captured your heart with her actions and not her appearance. Seeing her help people, free of charge, as an enchantress and priestess mix adventurer caught your attention. It’s not easy doing two adventurer classes at once. You invited her on a quest, liked her personality, got to know her more, and made it official a year ago and started to live under the same roof as her. It’s still funny to you, how she confessed her feelings towards you as you pulled her out of the mouth of a dead dragon.


She has straight red hair that reached just past her shoulder blades and diamond blue eyes that shone with the constant cheer she always had. She had on the clothes she wore under her gear, a tight gray shirt and skin tight black shorts that barely reached her mid thigh.


You were too tired to focus on the massive mounds under her shirt and her shorts jiggling as she hugged you. Her flawless body was a miracle considering her career. No marks or scars on her smooth soft skin. If there was a contest among all the female adventurers in the city on who had the largest proportions without being fat, Roxie would be exempt from it to give the other females a chance.


“So much has happened! I can’t wait to tell you about it! But how was your quest?!”


“…Rough. Let me get out of my gear please”


Roxie steps back and walks down the hall as you loosen the straps of your armor. Setting your gear in a chest to be cleaned later, you go down the hall to the kitchen. Wanting something besides a stale ration, you grab some meat and bread to eat with the apple you just got. Roxie came back to the kitchen and set down some plain clothes of a cotton shirt and shorts. You finish your food and grab the clothes, heading to the bathroom to clean up.


“When you’re done, can you come to the living room?”


You nod and head to the bathroom to soak in a tub of hot water, looking forward to a break.






-Later-






You yawn as you walk into the living room, clean and in the clothes Roxie got for you. If you were to take a guess, she was either upset you didn’t let her come along or wanted to spend time with you after your long quest.


“How are you feeling?”


She was still in her outfit of a tight shirt and the elastic shorts that both hug her body, showing the curves of it. You were wondering if you were about to deal with Cuddling Roxie, upset Roxie, or…Playful Roxie. It still surprises you how a woman like her had such a playful side. Like how she would ‘accidentally’ hug your head between her boobs or sit in your lap with barely any clothes on and ‘not know you were there’. But there’s wasn’t a single thing you didn’t love about her personality or body.


She sat down next to you. She said nothing and leaned closer to push you on your back and lay next to you. She hugged the side of your head to her chest and brushed your hair with her fingers. You relaxed quickly, because Roxie always knew what you need.


“I finally learned some new spells and enchantments”


“…Great job Roxie”


She smiles and sits up, placing her hand on your chest and using her telekinesis spell. You feel weightless as you rise from the couch. Roxie flips you around and pushed you back to the couch so you were laying on your stomach. You feel her lift your shirt and her smooth legs slid over your back, straddling your back before she sits on it.


You sigh as she starts massaging your shoulders and neck with her hands, occasionally moving to reach certain places. She was adding more enjoyment to it by using her butt to massage your back.


You were in a daze, but your instincts flared when you sensed magic seeping into your body. You try and sit up, but Roxie pushed you back by pushing your shoulders down with her hands.


“Darling, trust me. You will love this”


If it was anyone other than Roxie, you would get up and trust your instincts. But your trust in Roxie had you lay back down and close your eyes as she scooted back to straddle your waist.


She starts whispering and you recognize the whispering and strange tingling to know what she’s doing. She’s placing an enchantment on you. Enchantments can only be placed on living beings if they don’t resist. The enchantments vary on effects and all have one thing in common. Only the one who placed the enchantment can undo it, either by choice or being killed.


You feel your body grow tougher from a result of a durability increase. Then you recognize the tracking enchantment, used to keep track of the enchanted entity of course. Then the rebreather enchantment, used mostly on masks made for diving in water and providing air. You were confused by the enchantment choices and wondering where it was leading to when your confusion grew.


She was whispering and placing a new enchantment on your back. You didn’t recognize it and felt Roxie’s weight slowly grow for some reason. Was she increasing her weight by gravity magic? Is it something she learned?


The weight disappeared and you could only feel her warm hands on your back. The warmth of her hands seemed to spread from the center of your back to your whole back then the back of your arms and legs too. Like she laid a warm blanket over you. You wait until she was done and the warm soft blanket left your back.


“Ok, I’m done!”


You open your eyes and lift your head, feeling disoriented for a second.


“What the…”


Everything looked much bigger than before. The couch you were laying on was now a vast area of brown fabric. The bookshelf to the side looked like a mountain and the ceiling was as high as the sky for you.


“Roxie what did-“


You go silent seeing her sit cross legged in front of you. She was much, much bigger than you now. No, you were shrunk, down to the size of a few inches. You blink at the surprise and stand up, looking up the titan girlfriend.


“Did you shrink me?!”


“Yes I did! It’s my anniversary gift!”


She held up her hand and you get annoyed seeing the special ring she had on. You had specifically said to the jewelry lady that you wanted them to hold onto it and not deliver it to your house. You wanted to surprise her tomorrow, but she got the gift while you were away.


“A ring that boosts my magic? I love it! Do you like your gift?”


“…I don’t know why this is a gift. Are you able to grow me back?!”


“Hmm? What did you say?”


“I said why is being small a gift?!”


“I’m having trouble hearing you. Let me get closer”


“I said-“




THUMP




You stumble from her making the couch shake by moving forward. The couch made you bounce like you were jumping on a slime. You shake your head to get your bearings and look up to repeat yourself, but the words stop in your throat when you see what’s surrounding you.


Her bare feet were resting on their sides to your left and right. If she moved her feet together, you would get caught in the middle. You drag your hand over her right foot and feel the soft skin of her sole. The faint smell of her skin mixed in with the faint sweat from today makes you distracted for a second, but you snap out of it to repeat the question.


“How is this a gift exactly?”


“Hmm? Still having trouble hearing you”




THUMP




You fall on your back for her scooting forward. Roxie’s butt covered your legs and waist as she sat back down, pushing down with massive pressure. You look at the skin tight shorts and up the walls of her thick thighs before trying to look up at her face. But her chest was blocking your vision of her. She was pushing her breasts around to try and see you, giving you a show and rubbing you with her trunk before she lifted up.


Roxie moved to lay down on the couch and you, being on your back still, watched as her chest jiggled and spread out from her laying on her chest. Her face was above you, giving you a view of her chest and flawless face. With her red pillowy lips and the sparkling of her diamond eyes. She leaned down until she was close enough for you to touch her lips. Her breath washed over you as she spoke, giving you a scent of strawberry.


”What were you saying darling?”


“Thank you for the gift, my dear goddess”


“I love you too”


She leaned down and before you knew what was happening, she was already kissing you. Her lips puckered and wrapped around your face. Being pinned down by just your girlfriend’s lips as she showed her love was bliss, and the size difference was the best part. When Roxie lifted up with some of her saliva dripping down on you, you were red and breathing heavily.


“So…what brought you to…learn this?”


“It’s an idea I had. I don’t like how the quest requirements keep separating us. So-“


“You know lovers make it complicated”


“Yes, but I saw the enchantments that make traveling easier, like shrinking camping supplies or placing durability enchantments on defenses. Then the topic of anniversary gifts came up while I was studying it. So that means I get to keep my little darling with me. Whenever and however I want~”


Your heart rate picks up hearing her voice like that. Her hands scoop you up and she closes her eyes and puckers her lips to bring you to. The divine feeling from her kiss was beyond words. The best you can say about it is that all the good things of life were fused together and reformed into Roxie’s lips. They gently caress your body and mold to your shape, throwing you in cloud nine. The feeling disappears when she pulls away and giggles.


“I’m happy that you like it”


You follow her gaze and look down at the tent being pitched. You look back up and compose yourself before responding.


“I already love perfection, but I didn’t know it could get better”


You earn another kiss from your giantess girlfriend and savor the moment. Your stress was fading already and you ended up yawning.


“Hmm? Oh right…your quest. Well let’s get some food and go to sleep”


You watch her left hand reach for her shirt and pull on the collar as her right hand holds you above. You could see the outline of massive mounds in the darkness under her gray tight shirt and she dropped you in. You land on the soft surface and bounce, trying to grab something to stop yourself. But her shirt does that for you, snapping shut and pinning you to her left boob.


You were sprawled out and immobile from the tight fit. While not skin tight, her chest size made it very tight in there. You felt nothing but softness, pleasure, and warmth. But the warmth was more than you were expecting, enough for you to feel a small bead of sweat on your face. You squirm a bit and try to get comfortable when the collar opens up.


“How is it?”


“…Kinda stuffy”


Roxie fixes that by taking the shirt off. You fall from the mountain on your chest and fail to grab her bra. And Roxie just smiled and watched.




THUD




“Huh?”


You landed hard on the wooden floor of the kitchen, but felt no pain from it. It only then clicked why she gave you a durability enchantment.


“You’ll be fine. I could stomp on you and nothing will happen. Watch”


“Wai-“




CRASH




You lay on your back, feeling your girlfriend’s sole twist on top of you. Her soft foot pressed down with her full body weight and you felt no pain. Only a pleasant massage and some pleasure from being buried underneath your girlfriend’s feet.


Roxie lifts her foot up, and you were stuck to it. She giggles before peeling you off and dropping you back into her cleavage. You slip in up to your knees, but she places a finger on top of your head to push you down to your chest, then up to your neck.


“You just relax. I’ll make us some dinner”


She stepped in front of the window to look at her reflection and laughs her ass off. Seeing her admirable and unstoppable adventurer boyfriend trapped between her tits was funny to her. You meanwhile were enjoying the nice massage of her chest. The laughter caused plenty of jiggling of her flesh and helped your muscles relax. It was better than any bed you slept in.


Roxie stops laughing and walks to the cabinets, her chest swaying in the air with only the tiny bra holding it in place. The swinging was in a pattern like you were being rocked asleep by her body. You lay your head on her right boob and close your eyes, just for a moment…






-Later-






“Darling. Wake up”


You feel something nudging your head and something surrounding your body jiggle. Opening your eyes reminded you that you fell asleep in your girlfriend’s cleavage, at a size of a few inches. Her finger was poking your head and accidentally pushed you up to your nose in her chest. You squirm to try and get free, causing an adorable giggle from Roxie.


“That tickles! Here”


She reached in and grabbed your head to lift you out and up to your chest. Your arms were free and you could see a plate of food. Noodles and meat were on the plate on the counter. You were asleep long enough for her to cook.


“Here you go. Say Awww”


She lifts a piece of meat to your head. It was as big as your head and would probably feed someone your current size for a day. Roxie rubs your head with a smile as you eat. But you only ate half of it, giving your playful giantess girlfriend an idea.


“I’ll finish it for you”


She opened her mouth to close her lips around the piece of meat and little boyfriend between her boobs. You were pulled out with her lips closed around your chest as she swallowed the meat. You were left halfway in her mouth with your legs hanging from it.


Roxie decided to give your head a lick, finding a subtle sweetness to it. She goes from tapping you with her tongue to grabbing your legs to push you in and out like a lollipop. You come out with a pop as she lets you hang by your leg in her fingers. You are breathing heavily again and getting your bearings when she wipes the saliva off with a cloth.


“Here, you can wait for me to finish my meal”


She goes up to the table and you are dropped on a chair. Roxie goes over to set the plate down and moved the chair back. She steps in front of the chair and you can only stare at the stretched shorts as she plummets down onto you.


You are pushed on your back and stuck. The pressure from Roxie sitting wasn’t as immense as when she stood on you, and still enjoyable. She barely acknowledged you and just ate her food with a comfortable cushion. The elastic material covering her right cheek pressed down and twisted on top of you. She plays while eating her food and finds enjoyment in the comfort while you are enjoying the comforting warmth and pressure from this beautiful woman.


She stood up after finishing her meal and turned around, looking at her chair and confused on the empty seat. Roxie looked along the floor for her tiny boyfriend and over her shoulder when she felt a tickle on her butt. Seeing you plastered onto it from the pressure made her go into a laughing fit again, shaking you loose and sending you falling back to the floor.


You blink and look at the well kept feet of Roxie before looking up her leg. Your gaze stops at her rear end and up to her chest hanging out in the open. You didn’t think that your love for this woman would grow.


Roxie reached behind her to grab you, but felt nothing but her shorts. Looking down again, she spotted you and instead of bending over to pick you up, she turned and extended her foot to grab you with her toes.


With your head held tight between her big and second toe, all your senses are taken up by her foot. The level of dominance she put on you was greater than the time she slipped you a paralysis potion and used your face and body and as a cushion and footrest.


“How is it? What’s your favorite part?”


Her foot lifts to her knee as her hand yanks you from her toes. Lifting you up and realizing you smelled like her body made her happy for some reason. Or it might be the satisfied look on your face.


“Your body is perfect. I love everything about you”


“Really? Then you have it all to yourself~”


Roxie was imagining all the things she could do when you gave a yawn. She mentally slapped herself for forgetting and walked to the bedroom. You were dropped on the bed and given a show of her struggle to yank off the shorts.


You’ve seen her struggle with it before, more times than you can count. But seeing each ripple sent through her body by every tug at your size was hypnotic. You could have sworn you now heard it peeling off her butt.


Her underwear was stretched and swallowed between her cheeks. You ordered her some clothes for her size, but she chose to keep the tight fitting ones for some reason. You guess it has something to do with you when she turns to you and fiddles with the bra straps.


You knew what was going to happen and got ready for impact. Roxie undid both the straps at the same time and the bra slingshotted off her chest. You were slapped by the cup of it and tumbled to the middle of the bed with it. It fell over you like a blanket and you smelled her natural scent mixed in with faint sweat. A hypnotic smell, like how her body motions are hypnotic. The bra is pulled off of you and you look up to see her putting on the bra made for her. It was made for comfort and sleep usually, so you figured you both were going to bed.


“I loved the time with you babe. Can you grow me back now?”


“Hmm…I don’t want to”


“Huh?”


Roxie crawled onto the bed, grabbing you in her right hand with a smirk on her face. You felt a slight shiver from it. She held you next to her face as she crawled up to the pillows.


“I like having a little toy to play with. I’ll hold off on growing you for now”


“B-Babe? How long will this last?”


“As long as I want, my little slave”


You are surprised at this. Actually, surprised is an understatement. Roxie, the kind hearted woman who was against the ideas of slavery and other similar subjects, keeping a personal slave was-


“HAHAHAHA! Your face! HAHAHAHA!”


You breathe a sigh of relief as she drops the act and laughs. You were calming down from the joke. But it’s reasons like that are why people are hesitant to get enchantments from enchanters or enchantresses. They tamper with your body and life, so it’s important to choose someone you trust with your life for enchantments.


“I’m sorry for scaring you darling. But I really don’t want to grow you right now”


“Why?”


“I have a quest with some other girls from the guild. Even Sally from the staff is going. But I can’t take-“


“Me because of our relationship?”


“That. But also you finished a several day long quest solo. So I’ll be sneaking you in to keep my little darling on me”


“…Ok…”


“Don’t you know what that means? It means you can spend as long as you want with this. Or this. Or this.”


With each this, Roxie held you against a different part of her body. She placed you against her chest first, dragging you in circles on it and even stuffing you in the abyss. She then pulled you out and pushed you into her left cheek. With only the skin of her butt being felt on your front, you get dragged in circles and even moved to her crack to drag your head through it for a second. Then to her feet, holding your face to her sole. She drags you up and down and even brings her other foot closer to sandwich you between them.


“Doesn’t that sound amazing for a break from work? I might even let Sally be included”


“Huh?”


You were too in a daze from her forwardness today, but don’t understand why she would show you to the only guild staff member present. But she didn’t give a reason, instead slipping under the blankets and laying on her right side. She moves you to her boobs and lifts her left breast to expose the deepest part of the abyss.


You got the message and climb on, struggling because of your still stiff body and Roxie’s body being so soft and squishy. You got to the deepest part and lay down on your back, watching the mass of flesh before it drops with a slap, burying you from the world by your girlfriend’s body.


“Good night my little darling. You’ll enjoy the rest of the week, I can promise that”
© Copyright 2023 Ratio (mrpc605 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2305272-Roxie-the-giantess-girlfriend