*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2312029-Roxies-morning-plaything
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Erotica · #2312029
Roxie has some fun time spent with her tiny boyfriend before she leaves for preparation
You wake up in a tight confine, feeling slightly better than how you were dead tired yesterday. You tried to sit up and stretch away your stiffness, but a heavy yet soft surface stopped your action and confused you about your location. It didn't feel like your bed made from Sky Sheep wool. It felt better actually.

The walls molding to your shape pressed on your sides with a softness and warmth straight from heaven. A slight thumping from behind sounded like...a heartbeat. As you listen, you eventually realize that your confinement was moving slightly in an up and down motion. It took a minute, but you remembered last night and Roxie's gift of a life time.

Several enchantments on your body, including the ability to shrink to different sizes. And you both went to sleep after she stuffed you between her boobs.

With how grand her rack was, Roxie's chest had no problems keeping your 2 inch form tucked away from view. You almost didn't want to leave if not for one thing. Hunger was clawing at your stomach and Roxie was a little bit of a heavy sleeper. But you learned plenty about her like a good boyfriend should. So to start, you struggle to push on the boob resting on your front, and start kissing it with what little room you had.

Slight movement and giggling told you that it was working. No one knew Roxie like you, so you start small with a few kisses to increase her mental awareness. Still in her slumber, she shuffled back and forth from the feeling and had her boobs sway. Ignoring the blissful rubbing, you stopped kissing and bite the skin hard.

"EEP!"

Roxie's yelp was a loud explosion in your ears, nearly deafening you if not for your experience of handling loud roars from demons and titans like the Undead Lord of Pestilence. Roxie sat up in bewilderment and looked around for a bit before going still. You squirm to get her attention, and feel a set of giant fingers pull you out of her chest.

Your adorable girlfriend had an annoyed face and a hilarious set of bed hair, and some drool on her chin. Her undergarments hugged her body in a way you loved and led to you kissing her finger since you couldn't reach her face.

"Morning sunshine!"

"Don't act like you didn't just bite me"

You would've defended yourself, but a grumble from your stomach caught both of your attention. Roxie rubbed her eyes with her free hand before stuffing you headfirst back into her cleavage. Your legs hung free in the air as Roxie clumsily climbed off the bed and stumbled to the kitchen, grabbing something from the enchanted cold box and placing it in the burner box.

Yep, enchanters or enchantresses are useful in nearly every situation. The rumored technology like boxes of metal on wheels that could move on their own or strange devices that allowed conversation between two different countries, was something only royalty could afford. But people who knew how to enchant could replicate the item with some enchantments if they know the intended purpose. Another reason Roxie was so popular. Selling these enchanted items at prices that anyone with a decent job can afford, and you made sure no royalty could target her because of her work.

Back to the main story, you weren't able to see much between Roxie's boobs, but you could smell the food. You don't bother trying to get out of your prison because its like quicksand. You just descended quicker. Roxie waited until the food was heated before pulling her breasts apart. You fall out of her chest, past her pudgy yet toned belly, and thick legs before slowly coming to a stop. You were inches away from the floor as you hovered in the air before rising back up to your girlfriend's hands. Even sleepy, your talented girlfriend can use gravity magic like it's nothing.

You were dropped on the plate of chopped meat and drool at the sizzling heat and smell from it. Roxie pops a few pieces in her mouth and lays on the couch with her belly facing up, setting the plate that holds you and food on it. She goes back to her nap while you eat your fill of breakfast. Yesterday you didn't eat much, but you ate 5 times what you ate yesterday somehow.

"Roxie? Um..."

"Permanent enchantments...take a lot of energy to get used to. You'll eat normally by tomorrow"

Roxie sets the plate on the floor and lifts you to her pillowy lips to give a sluggish good morning kiss and a coat of saliva on your face. You were then hugged to her right breast as she lays back down. With the softest surfaces to exist resting on your back and stomach, you easily relaxed and feel her heartbeat and breathing. The soft rhythm of her heart with the slow rise and fall of her chest from breathing was so close to putting you back to sleep.

After an unknown time of resting, Roxie lifts her hand off of you and takes a breath.

"So what do you want to do today?"

"…Huh? Wait, Roxie? When's your quest?"

"Tomorrow, but we gather for planning and shopping for needed tools this afternoon. So what do you want to do?"

"Just spend time with my queen"

Roxie smiled at your words and rubs your back with her finger, causing you to hum in enjoyment. The gentle touch and warmth from her gigantic fingers showed her love and care as you both relaxed. The bliss from the close proximity was mind numbing to both you as Roxie continued rubbing your back. At this rate, it wouldn't take long for you to doze off.

But Roxie had other ideas and thinks on which to do first as your mind is filled with the details of Roxie. Her body felt softer than clouds, even through her undergarments. You just hum as the gentle massage continued, rubbing your whole back with just her fingertip. The pushing was just enough to push you into the boob and make it shift and jiggle underneath before Roxie lifts you back to her face.

She had a faint but genuine smile as she brought you to her lips and gave you a small kiss. Just a faint tap on the face, but it felt like a glimpse into heaven for you. So you grab her lower lip as she was about to lift you away. Your girlfriend definitely noticed your actions, and pretended to make it look like you were doing something by holding on. Then she pulled you away with ease, leaving you with a disappointed expression.

"Oh, you want more~?"

Roxie brought you close to her face and set you on her chin, right underneath her lips. You crawl for them the moment her fingers leave your waist, stopping just as your head pokes over the mound that was her lower lip.

Roxie's lips were just as smooth and plump as you remember, if not more than before because of your smaller size. You pulled yourself past your exhaustion and your head harder onto her lips to give her a tiny kiss. Her beautiful giggles reached your ears easily and you gave another kiss, not aware she wasn't giggling from your affection. She was giggling from the tickling your kisses was giving her.

You continue your kisses until you feel her giant lips purse on your face and a big finger push your head into her lower lip. Both of you felt a wonderful feeling as she took control of the kiss and kept you pinned to her lips. You started to go numb from said feeling as Roxie flexed her lips on your face, coating it with bits of saliva. As the honey flavored liquid touched your face, she curled her fingers around your tiny body and caressed it as she continued her kiss.

She alternates between small pecks to long smooches all over your body, covering you in a mix of saliva and lip marks. By the time she was done, you were limp and unresponsive in her hand, leading her to set you back on her face. The soft surface of her right cheek molds to your form as your head rests back on her lips, while her lovely breath with the smell of cherries washed over you with each exhale. And every inhale allowed a moment for the large cavern that was her mouth to be seen for only you. You could see her giant tongue, producing more saliva as it waited like a snake in its den before giving your face a lick.

Roxie stares at the tiny boyfriend just barely awake on her lips and gives you another lick, expecting you to snap out of it. But she just feels something like the taste of cotton candy and sugar plums on her tongue. She gives you another lick without moving you or her hands to confirm that you were still oddly sweet. So she continues licking your head, further sending you into a daze from the warm, smooth, yet slimy appendage poking and rubbing your tiny form.

The minutes ticked by and Roxie continues with no sign of stopping, just licking away until her stomach growled.

"Hold on dear"

You get set down on the couch after she sits up, leaving to grab herself a plate of breakfast. You watched her walk away, seeing her panties in a slight wedgie and straining against her body with how she flicked her hip as she walks. She does this on purpose to tease you, and you both hated and loved it.

You laid down and feel the couch cushion on your back, noticing her warmth was still on it. The image of the time she used your face as her seat crossed your mind, making you blush from thinking about her doing it again at your current size.

Roxie came back with a plate of fried pork and a side of apple with a cup of milk. Interesting combination, but you love her still. You expected to be plucked up or sat on when she reached the couch, but she sat next to you and didn't even glance at you. You felt shocked from suddenly being ignored.

"You're too small to be comfortable. Hold on"

Roxie spoke with a mouth half full of food as she twirled her index finger and you felt warm all of a sudden, your body slowly growing in size. But your 6 foot tall girlfriend stopped growing you when you were around 2 feet tall, confusing you with the change as she pushed you to have you laying down. Your head was barely able to touch the backrest and your knees were at the edge of the seat, leaving you just slightly longer than the couch cushions.

Roxie once again caught your attention as she stood up and stepped to the side, standing in front of you with her back to you. You gulped seeing her large rear straining her underwear as she bends to sit down. Her rump looked humongous at this angle, looking like it could easily bury you underneath it as it cast its shadow over you like an eclipse

FWUMP

Both the sound of her butt falling on the couch and slapping on your body echoes in your ears, your girlfriend wiggling to get comfortable while you were dazed. Roxie giggles as she bounces a bit, and laughs seeing the tiny legs squirming between her much larger thighs.

"I'm glad you love it dear, because you're so comfy!"

Roxie bounced again on the last word before getting comfy and sitting still. As for you, you were right under the center of her rump, bearing all the weight of her bounces. Each time her skin left you, there was a brief moment of seeing the two meaty meteors she calls her butt cheeks cast its shadow over you before it crashed back down on you. The soft fabric separates most of you from her bare skin as your head and torso was buried under her butt and your legs still exposed to the world.

When Roxie went still in her seat, you struggled to breathe out of instinct. But her enchantment took care of that for you, allowing you to lay there and stare up her bare back and see her red hair brush the center of her back.

The only part of your head not underneath her was your eyes and forehead, the top of her crack pressing down on your nose. Everything below your eyes was buried under her crack with only her underwear keeping you separated from her bare skin. You could feel the curves of her cheeks starting to try and wrap around your sides, and the only thing keeping you from being completely swallowed between her giant moons was the thin stretched cloth that looked ready to snap.

Then Roxie giggled as she grabs your arms and pulls them out to your sides. The edges of her booty rests on your wrists, leaving only your hands exposed. Roxie sets her drink in your right hand and the jam jar for her toast in your left hand. She was using you like one of those convenience chairs with cup holders.

Pinned down by her rear, you just wait for her to finish her breakfast. The sounds of the silverware clinking against the plate was most of what you heard as she continues shifting on you, grinding her panties and skin into your body.

Most of her eating breakfast was uneventful, mainly just her buttocks encasing you and the occasional grind from her shifts. Roxie leaned forward to set her plate on the table, freeing most of your head except for your chin. You gave a shaky breath as her glutes took up your vision and stretched her underwear for you to see. The cloth looked like a string being swallowed between her soft luxurious orbs, close to snapping and making you wonder why she wasn't wearing her enchanted pair.

"You are so comfy. If only I could glue you to my butt or something for the shopping trip today"

Your hearts spiked as Roxie twisted her hips, grinding the curves of her cheeks against your small body. Her right cheek slid up your side and across your right arm as her left cheek did the opposite, both working in opposite directions and working together on grinding you between her glutes. Your grip on the drink and jam jar started to slack, but Roxie being as observant as she was, freed your hands and set the drink and jam on the table.

"EEP!"

Roxie's cute little squeal was from you grabbing the sides of her cheeks with your now free hands, rubbing your palms and fingers along her thick glutes. You could only grab the sides and barely held her flesh in your grip, but you were good with your fingers in the way Roxie likes it.

"Oooooh...you know how to please~"

Roxie then drags her rump forward and reaches back to grab the back of her underwear. She gives it a strong yank and what tiny amount of her panties you saw before vanished between two meaty buns, now sealed away from any source of light. She then scoots back, pushing your whole head under the gap of her cheeks. Now only your hands were seen poking out the sides and your hair poking out from behind, being just a small tuff of hair poking out the top of her crack. Roxie adds your lower body into the mix by grabbing your legs and squeezing gently, like a massage. Innocent at first, but then she started poking between your legs. Now that both of you were in a competition of trying to overwhelm the other, you used your trump card.

Roxie stopped what she was doing and leap back, putting more weight on your head. She could feel little wet taps of love from your kisses and small licks, and loved every second of it. But what you could give was limited by the cheeks gripping your face and body. Roxie didn't seem to care and instead just started bouncing on you, making a clapping noise with her butt and your face.

But you stopped kissing, confusing Roxie as she lifted up and turned to look at you. Seeing an empty couch with an imprint of her butt made her giggle and look over her shoulder, seeing you stuck there between her cheeks. She giggled seeing the small tuff of hair and the back of your head poking out the top of her asscrack, which means you were halfway to the deepest section of her crack.

You felt yourself shrink again because of Roxie, leading you to try and ask her something. But all you did was make the walls that were her cheeks vibrate on the sides of your head. So she tugged your head out with a comical pop, leaving your body held by her cheeks and your chin cradled by the curves of her cheeks.

"Who controls the shrinking?"

"We both do. I just have more control over it"

"Can I have some water?"

Roxie grabs her cup and drinks all the milk, and uses water magic to fill it. The moment she bent down to grab the cup is when you popped free of her cheeks, falling to the floor and just lying there. Roxie turns and pulls you to your feet, leaving you at just the height of her shins as she pushed you back onto the couch. You being now 1 foot tall had no resistance to her actions as she slurped up the water and slammed her lips into yours.

Roxie pushed the water in her mouth into you, giving you a honey flavored drink. Your tiny body disappears up to your ribs underneath her giant bust, you being too small for your feet to even poke out the bottom. But if someone could see them, they would notice you twitching your legs in enjoyment.

Roxie either didn't notice or didn't care about your reaction and continued her French kiss, pouring more water into your mouth with magic and forcing her much larger tongue into your mouth. If the water and saliva mixture didn't make you go into a coughing fit, her tongue nearly going down your throat would. But you toughed it out and tried to return the kiss, failing to gain dominance and her tongue to overpower yours the whole time.

Roxie pulled away, breathing a bit harder with a small blush and a string of saliva between hers and your lips. You were kinda out of it, feeling hydrated yet faint of breath, even with the breathing enchantment. Roxie had a familiar look in her eyes as she leaned closer again.

SNAP

Both of you flinched as Roxie yelped in pain. You were dropped on the couch when she arched her back, letting you slide between the backrest and her boobs. Roxie gave a small whine of pain as she reached back and rubbed the stinging spot.

"Let me see"

She turned around and bent her knees to show her rump, also showing the big red mark her underwear left when it snapped, right above her cheeks. The waistband was unaffected, with the back hanging a bit of cloth that was barely dangling over the upper half of her crack. And the lower section dangled from the lower half of her crack, held there only by her giant rear

"It was inevitable. Why did you wear the non enchanted ones?"

"I was too excited to think about it"

You sigh as you step to the edge of the couch to be right behind her rump, which was ridiculously larger than you. Heck, you could climb between her cheeks and fit in there easily. Ignoring the exciting thought and looking at the welt too high for you to reach, you jumped as high as you could to grab the cloth just above her crack and hang there. To make sure you would stay in place with more than a flimsy string, you push her cheeks apart just enough to squirm your lower body into their warm grasp. The limp string below fell from her crack as you were buried up to your ribs in Roxie's butt, and gave a couple kisses to the red welts.

Roxie sighed as she felt you kiss the welts, feeling better already. She stood up straight and you slipped downward from her cheeks swaying, making Roxie jump from the new feeling. She looked over her shoulder to see the only sign of you was your tiny hands poking out the top of her crack, still holding the dangling string. Roxie stares at the sight, slowly feeling and idea come to her as you pulled yourself out and give her welts more kisses.

"Hold on"

Roxie quickly clenched her cheeks to buckle you in place and turned to the couch to sit down. Your lower body squashed under her weight felt amazing, but you were confused when you heard her chanting. You would ask her why she was enchanting herself, but it's dangerous to interrupt a chant. So you wait with your body still buried up to your ribs in meaty flesh, finding it like a pleasant giant hug.

Her chanting stops and you wait for her to do something. But all that happens was Roxie snapping her fingers and the string you were holding earlier came to life, and starts to wrap around your wrists. The lower end did the same, but with your ankles instead.

"Rox-Mmm!"

Your voice was muffled when the strings became taut, pulling you against her butt. She didn't enchant herself, she enchanted the broken panties, and now had you as the back of an improvised thong. Roxie giggles above as you feel the strings adjusting on your wrists and legs, placing you dead center over her crack. And even at a foot tall, your hands or feet had no chance reaching either side of her monolithic crack.

"You might be my new favorite pair~"

Roxie spoke with seduction in her voice as she walks off somewhere. You started trembling in pleasure as her cheeks rose up and down underneath you, rubbing against the front of your body and on the sides of your face. You could feel all the doughy flesh molding to your shape and the tight fit threatening to pull you deeper, with the cloth and your body struggling to contain the giant rear. The warm soft cheeks start to wrap over your sides and your entire world is replaced by your girlfriend's ass. The jiggling from her steps was easy to notice before, but now as obvious as an earthquake at your size, shaking your world.

The sounds of drawers caught your attention as Roxie squats to grab something. The strings didn't budge and just pulled you tighter against her bum, the front of your body slipping in and leaving the half of you surrounded by her flesh. You couldn't move anyway, so you just wait as her movements pull your body into her butt.

You were loving it, but noticed that her cheeks were pressing harder against you. The reason was only realized when you felt something soft stretch over your back, which pushed on her cheeks and filled the very little empty space with her flesh. Whatever the material was, it started to encase her butt flesh in a skin tight fit. Was she...

"Now you can comfort my butt all day!"

Roxie gave her butt as slap, sending a world shaking tremor through your world. Your heart was beating harder as the tight surroundings shifted, and then fell onto you with an immense weight. She was sitting down to slip on her socks.

You just feel the blessing of her weight as she shuffles her legs, grinding her booty over you again. If it wasn't for the skin tight shorts putting so much pressure on your body and her butt, you would be yanked deeper into her crack from her sitting down. The heat was getting more intense by the minute and the jiggling did nothing to move you. With not even enough room to move a finger, you couldn't even move your mouth to kiss her in appreciation. Wait, didn't she say she planned on going out today?

The walking resumed and you felt like you were being swung around when she turned. Every movement she did was obvious and sent either a butt jiggle through your cage from heaven or harsh grinding/crushing that you loved.

"Oh. I can still see you. Hold on"

You feel her jiggling butt shake left and right as her skin tight spats peel off your back. The pressure lessens enough for you to move your fingers as Roxie lowered her shorts. And in the light, you could see her without hesitation, pull her right cheek to the side to open up her crack, and poked you into it before letting her cheek slap back on the other.

You being now completely surrounded in ass, struggle to keep your senses on the events other than Roxie. You could barely see the walls on your sides as faint light drifted into her crack.

"Maybe a stretch beforehand. You said toe touches are a good stretch, right dear?"

You prepared your mind as the cloth grew tighter and the cheeks clenched harsh. Your body and the cloth strained from Roxie bending over to touch her toes. Her clenched cheeks prevented a further descent as she held the position.

"Aaaaaaaannnnndd…relax"

Her asscheeks relaxed and the cloth practically slingshotted you deeper. Roxie almost fell on her face from this, but sighed as she felt you back there.

"This feels amazing babe"

You were now completely sealed in her butt, with no signs of existence. Your entire body was surrounded by her flesh with no room to even breathe, and you all you could see was darkness. Heck, you could feel the inner side of her cheeks resting on the sides of your face, but even with it practically in your face there wasn't any light to see with.

Roxie deprived you of vision temporarily and you had no idea where you were in her crack. Believe it or not, there were places you'd rather not go on her body. Normally you'd be concerned, but you were too out of it to realize it.

Her shorts slid back over you, putting even more immense pressure on your sides and pinning you in place between her giant buttocks. Wherever you are, there's no moving now. Your whole world shook as your girlfriend looked over her shoulder and smirked at the mirror.

"You make my ass look even bigger! Thanks babe!"

Roxie walked out the door, looking downright normal with her new thong. You feel her cheeks stop grinding up and down harshly on your sides and she speaks. The only reason you could hear her is her body resonated with her voice.

"Huh. It's so sunny out today! Hopefully I won't get sunburnt during the 6 hour shopping trip. And don't worry about drowning back there"

You could only wonder what she meant by that as she skipped along the road.
© Copyright 2024 Ratio (mrpc605 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2312029-Roxies-morning-plaything