*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2305387-Dont-Tell-Them-You-Saw-Me
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Contest Entry · #2305387
Entry for the Daily Flash Fiction contest Sept 29th 2023
Prompt

He tiptoed into the bedroom. His parents were out, but his bratty sister was downstairs watching TV. He'd told her he didn't want to be disturbed, but that was no guarantee. With shaking hands, he quickly stripped to his underwear. Then he opened the bottom drawer, taking out one of his mother's stockings, then another. He leaned against the wall as he carefully put them on - the last thing he needed was to ladder one of them.

That operation completed, he next took out her high-waisted open girdle. The excitement was almost overwhelming him as he stepped into it and pulled it on, stopping half-way to fasten the back suspenders to his stockings. He then pulled it fully on, fastening the side and front suspenders before sucking in his belly, fastening the side hooks and finally zipping himself into it.

He paused briefly, his heart pounding, before taking out her longline bra, slipping it on and effortlessly fastening the half-dozen or so clasps behind him. It had taken so much practice for him to be able to do that, and he'd been so pleased with himself the first time he had managed it. As he admired himself in the mirror, his heart leapt into his mouth as he saw the reflection of younger sister behind him, a smirk on her face. He turned in a panic.

“You can't tell Mum and Dad! Don’t tell them you saw me. Not like this.”

She stepped up to him, smiling, as he stood rooted to the spot.

"Your secret will be safe with me, but there will be a price."

His stomach lurched, and his eyed widened with horror as she continued.

"I can't wait to bring my friends round to meet my new sister."
© Copyright 2023 Dave Ryan (daveryan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2305387-Dont-Tell-Them-You-Saw-Me