*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2305504-Being-Naughty-At-The-Shoe-Store
Rated: GC · Non-fiction · Erotica · #2305504
I have a naughty day shopping for shoes.
Being Naughty At The Shoe Store

It was time to indulge in a new pair of shoes for my sexy feet. In many ways an excuse to get out of my house after too long being locked up. I've been climbing the walls lately and needed a distraction. Slipping my toes into some outrageous pumps always gets my creative juices going.

I decided I'd be a little naughty and exercise my exhibitionist streak. I painted my toenails a bright red the night before and, in the morning, shaved and lotioned my legs. I slipped on a red lycra spandex mini dress that has always proven to be a date favorite. It hugs my body in all the right ways and while short, just straddles the line between sexy and getting arrested... lol. The tightness of the material against my long smooth legs does mean that it tends to ride-up when one sits down, requiring me to cross my legs quickly when doing so or expose my panty color to the world. For this expedition, I decided I'd skip the panties.

Generally, I prefer do go panty-less, and the anticipation of my shopping trip had me extra excited. I figured the local mall was not the place to go given the high likelihood of running into some other person I knew who might find my Sunday shopping outfit questionable. Instead, I made the 45 minute drive into the city and headed to a collection of stores with great shoe departments. Perhaps because of the nature of the trip, I hadn't spent too much time picking out the shoes I was wearing. Last minute I had swapped out the thigh-high boots I often like to wear, thinking that with the dress they made me look too Pretty Woman/Julia Roberts hookery... instead, wearing some simple black 3-inch pumps. I could notice in the store windows that with the tight dress, they made my legs look incredibly long.

The first shoe store I visited was too crowded, with too many couples and after circling it quickly I lost my nerve and left. A little mad at myself for being chicken, I headed to a very high-end department store where I expected it to be quieter.

Jackpot. The small but very well stocked shoe section was private and staffed with just one young man (early 20s) named Eduardo. He seemed eager to help. I acted like an aloof and stuck-up customer, barely acknowledging him and just pointing at several shoes I wanted to try on. He scurried into the back to get them.

He came back with several boxes and as I sat down in the low chair to try them on, I instantly felt the dress ride-up, making it 2 inches shorter than short. Instinctively I crossed my legs as it sprung upward, leaving a lot of leg showing and my buttcheek kissing the seat. Ok I thought nervously, no turning back now, as soon as I uncross my legs to try on the first pair of shoes, Eduardo is getting a full view of my pussy.

Eduardo was now clearly aware of my pussy and wasn't sure where to look as I uncrossed my legs and presented him with my right foot to slip the first shoe on. I asked him questions.

"Are you in school?"
"Yes, college."
"What are you studying?"
"Accounting and economics."

Each time he answered, he would raise his head just enough to make eye contact with my pussy as if it were the one asking him. Now with a pair of cute shoes on my feet I stood up suddenly allowing my dress to keep its newfound length, just barely not covering my pussy and butt cheek when standing. I stood in front of the mirror with Young Eduardo admiring the view from behind. I sat down again now fully confident and spreading my legs a little more as I did. I repeated the same action over and over until all six pairs I wanted had been tried. Eduardo's gazes grew increasingly long with his voice breaking as he tried to make small talk. At this point, I was sure my pussy was sopping wet, and decided it was time to wrap-up my shopping.

An older man would have probably said something, acknowledged being able to see my pussy, would have likely run his hands up my legs and between my smooth thighs... perhaps even tried to finger me. But this young man was too nervous and unsure to take that step. He did however give me something unexpected... his 50% employee discount (I didn't realize they could be that big!) on two pairs and on the third most expensive pair, he "forgot" to charge me.

mistress@myfootish.com

© Copyright 2023 Ms. Footish (msfootish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2305504-Being-Naughty-At-The-Shoe-Store