*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2306557-The-First-Time-My-Toes-Were-Frosted
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Non-fiction · Adult · #2306557
The title says it all. Losing my toe frosting virginity.
The First Time My Toes Were Frosted

Growing up in a warm climate, my feet always wore sandals and flip flops. Summer, Spring, Fall or Winter, I always slid my toes into the same footwear which seemed to please one of my college professors. Despite my college having over 20,000 students, Professor Brad somehow managed to be my dorm advisor, history professor for two courses, and academic advisor... which is to say, I saw a lot of him... and nearly every time I did, he'd find some way of commenting on my feet.

Professor Brad would ignore my uniform of sundresses sans bra and sans panties in the sticky, humid weather. While others would fixate x-ray vision to see through the thin dress sticking to me, his gaze would lock onto my feet, his mesmerized voice telling me... "nice sandals", "pretty toenail color", "they're looking a little sunburned" ... By the end of my second year, I was so foot self-conscious that whenever I'd meet him, I'd find myself posing and modeling my feet.

It finally came to a head (or foot... ha ha), at the end of my Sophomore year. Sitting in his small faculty office going over my schedule and course electives for the following year, I could feel the intensity of his frequent stares at my perfectly manicured feet. I couldn't help but marvel that despite the fact I was wearing only a thin cotton sundress covering my titties and a freshly fucked pussy, it was my sandal wearing sweaty feet that were turning him on.

Now sitting directly opposite him and less than a leg length apart, I decided to explore. I slipped my left sandal off and placed my bare foot on his chair, right between his legs. Professor Brad looked startled, saying nothing as he just stared at the bare foot now an inch from his groin. I decided to press things further, rubbing my foot against the bulge in his pants. With each stroke of my foot, I could feel his dick growing beneath the fabric. I could see a small wet spot growing on his khaki pants which is when I told him to unzip them and "pull it out."

Now with his pants and underwear around his ankles, my foot could explore his balls and hard dick. I remember thinking how well-groomed they were and how warm the beads of pre-cum were that dripped down his cock onto my toes. He then grabbed my foot with his right hand and using his fingers gently spread my toes apart. With his dick in the other hand, he started to rub the wet head of his cock against the bottom of my foot and between my toes leaving a sticky trail as he did so. His actions became more vigorous until he grunted loudly, and a huge stream of sperm shot from his cock all over my toes, foot and lower shin. Perhaps he had been saving it up for a while, but it was so much more cum than this 20-year-old had seen before.

Professor Brad just kept saying "thank you" as I attempted to wipe some of the stickiness off my foot before inserting it back into my sandal. Even if my left foot was now "glued" to the sandal, I had a big smile on my face as I walked back to my dorm.

© Copyright 2023 Ms. Footish (msfootish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2306557-The-First-Time-My-Toes-Were-Frosted