*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2305691-Diapered-Violet-Beauregarde
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Writing.Com · #2305691
Here is an ABDL story of CATCF, with Violet Beauregarde and her mother. Hope you enjoy.
(A/N: this is an alternate-universe of ‘Charlie and the Chocolate Factory’, but focuses on Violet Beauregarde, her mother Scarlett and Charlie Bucket.)

~*~*~

Violet Beauregarde, a young champion gum-chewer from Atlanta, Georgia, was unfortunately given a bad hand from the beginning, and hasn’t had much luck in her young life. To clarify this, she has an embarrassing secret: she still wears diapers to this day. Ever since she was born, Violet was diagnosed with rather weak bowel muscles, leading to her incontinence, so she tended to soil herself from time to time. So in response to this, Violet’s mother Scarlett had no choice but to get Violet to wear thick and puffy diapers to help her.

Even as an 14 year old champion, Violet still wore diapers and tended to soil herself from time to time. Despite her lack of bowel control, Violet amazingly did not let that stop her from doing what she wanted to do, and she took it in her stride. She competed in multiple competitions and events, and she won many awards and trophies. However, she had to take time to recover from each event due to her incontinence, Violet’s mother Scarlett letting her relax, though it was mostly for Violet’s bowel and body after many other events.

One day, when news came out about Willy Wonka’s chocolate factory tour and about the golden tickets that were hidden all around the world, Violet decided to give it a shot and find a ticket to win the ‘special prize’. So, she began to look in some of the Wonka bars when she finally found her golden ticket, her being the 3rd winner, the first two being the German boy Augustus Gloop, the British spoiled girl Veruca Salt being second. Once that happened, Violet and her mother had left the USA for Wonkaville in England, where they’d eventually meet the other four contest winners.

Violet and Scarlett Beauregarde both stood alongside the other contestant winners. There is Veruca and her father, as well as Augustus and his mother, along with Mike Teavee and his father, plus a boy named Charlie Bucket and his grandfather. When Violet took a glance to Charlie, the boy looked over to her, the blonde felt a small flush of red forming on her cheeks as she quickly looks away. Internally, she was blushing red while doing her best to keep her insides under control. She did NOT want anyone here on the factory tour, let alone everyone on TV, to know of her incontinence condition and diapers. She subconsciously patted her padded rear with a faint blush on her face.

Sure enough, at exactly 10:00 AM, the gates open up, letting the group inside the factory grounds. They were also greeted by Mr. Willy Wonka himself, who welcomed the tour group into the factory. Once inside, he told them to put their coats down anywhere, Charlie putting his on one of the posts nearby, Violet placing her silver puffer jacket down on the floor. The two children would exchange a look to each other, but then catch up with the rest of the tour group as they made their way down the hall.

"All in good time, now." Wonka spoke out. He began to lead the way down the hall. Suddenly, violet hugged him, causing Wonka to gasp.

"Mr. Wonka, I'm Violet Beauregarde!" The girl smiled at him as she obnoxiously chewed on her gum.

"Oh." Wonka glanced down at the girl. "I don't care." He then muttered.

"Oh, sorry." Violet said with a soft smile written on her face.

"Well, you do seem confident and confidence is key." Wonka now commented. Violet grinned up at her mother, as Scarlett gave a look to her.

Eventually, Mr Wonka opens the door to the Chocolate Room and unveiled the glories inside to the tour guests. The Chocolate Room wasn't just a normal room. It was a giant field but was all made of candy. The trees and bushes were made of sugar covered in chocolate, and other sweets like lollipops, donuts, frosting and cream, a paradise for any child. But what stood out was the waterfall pouring melted chocolate into a river that flowed throughout the whole factory. Everyone was shocked in awe. As soon as Wonka said they could enjoy, the group dispersed and scattered themselves around the giant room, happily tucking into the sweet treats the factory provided. Everyone except the Beauregardes, however. Violet picked up a chocolate in the shape of a strawberry and went to put it in her mouth before her mother Scarlett picked it out of her hand.

"Violet… Best not to go too overboard with the sweets and chocolate.” Scarlett have a soft warning, then she leans into her daughter’s ear. “Remember, you don’t want to end up filling up your pants, right?”

"Okay mother." Violet replied, feeling embarrassed about it.

"You can explore, but don’t go overboard, understand? And remember… come over to me if you need a change." Scarlett whispered to her daughter, then she walked off to let Violet be.

"Yes, mother..." Violet muttered solemnly as Scarlett left to look about the Chocolate Room.

Violet waddled on around the Chocolate Room, hands in her pockets as she kicks candy pebbles around and watched the other guests eat to their heart's desire. She did pick up a piece of chocolate candy, and it did taste quite nice. However, she was still hesitant about, so she takes out a pacifier (something to help calm her) from her pocket and pops it into her mouth.

Charlie, who had found some candy apples, had taken notice of something: there was Violet Beauregarde standing nearby, but she was sucking on a pacifier. Violet saw Charlie and she looks away with a blush of embarrassment on her face. But Charlie did not laugh nor did he mock her. He was curious about this, and he stepped up over to her.

“Violet. Is that pacifier a coping mechanism?” Charlie asked softly.

Violet blushes softly. “You… could say that. It helps me calm down, and it makes me feel better at times, though I do keep it hidden in secret.”

“You don’t like being around big crowds, don’t you?” Charlie questioned. “Oh, and Violet? I did notice something. You waddle about instead of walking, and I did notice something…” he looks down at Violet’s waist.

“You don’t need to worry about it. I know I’m in diapers. You’re lucky you’re not stuck in them, unlike me.” Violet sighed.

“Why do you wear them?” Charlie whispered to her.

“I wear them since I tend to soil myself from time to time. Even at my age, I’m still wearing them, and I doubt I’ll be out of them for a long while.” Violet answered softly.

Charlie nodded. “I see. I promise I won’t tell anyone about it.”

Violet smiled softly. “Thanks… Charlie.” Violet felt like she just made a first friend who didn’t mock her for wearing diapers at her age.

Charlie picks up two candy apples and hands one to Violet, the blonde girl showing an innocent smile as she takes out her pacifier. Violet looks at the Candy Apple that Charlie handed to her, and takes a bite. Her eyes immediately lit up like fireworks once the taste hit her mouth, and she smiled wide at Charlie, even letting out a childish giggle in the process, one that Charlie thought was cute. The taste was enriching and inviting.

“Do you like it?” Charlie asked.

“I love it!” Violet replied, the smile never leaving her face as she enjoys the candy apple with Charlie.

But as she does so, Violet’s insides cramp up, making her moan out as she held her stomach, Charlie looking in concern, just as Violet moans and pushes. A muffled bubbling sound could be heard, just as Charlie saw Violet’s diaper bulge expand in size, forcing her to widen her stance in response. Violet felt embarrassed about this, especially in front of Charlie, but he didn’t look disgusted; he brought her into a gentle embrace and gently pats her back in reassurance, Violet with a blush and hugs him back. Charlie gently takes Violet’s hand, and he helps her over to where Scarlett is. The Beauregarde mother saw this and was surprised to see Charlie with Violet, but after he had explained what happened to her, Scarlett immediately understood, and without anyone noticing, she took Violet to a hidden spot where nobody can see them, and changes Violet. Once done so, and since she couldn’t find any garbage bins anywhere, she got a plastic bag and sealed the discarded diaper into it until she can find somewhere to throw it out, putting it back into the diaper bag.

After some time, especially when Augustus Gloop stupidly tried to drink the chocolate from the river and fell in, only for him to be sucked right up a pipe to be taken away from somewhere, there were only four kids left. They soon get onboard the pink sugar seahorse boat, and they travel down the chocolate river through winding tunnels throughout the complex of the factory. Whenever she can, Violet would glance back at Charlie, the boy looking back at her as well.

Eventually, after the somewhat tense and chaotic boat ride, the tour group has arrived at the Inventing Room, the “most important part of the entire factory” as Wonka puts it.

Over by a machine, Wonka pulled the lever, and the great machine before the tour came to life. It made loud sputtering noises, huge amounts of juice swirling together in the tank. Suddenly the machine stops and a small piece of blue chewing gum was ejected out of it right in front of Violet. She snatches it up immediately, examining it with wide eyes.

"That's it?!" Mike asked rudely to Mr. Wonka, clearly feeling that his time was being wasted.

“Do you even know what it is?" Wonka asked back.

"It's gum!" Violet said back excitedly.

"Right you are! It's a stick of the most amazing chewing gum in the world! That gum is a whole three course dinner!" Wonka explaiked.

Mr. Salt looked at Mr. Wonka with confusion. "Why would anyone want that?" He questioned.

"Because for those less fortunate. All they have to do is take a strip of this gum and it will fill their bellies for the whole day!" Wonka responded.

"That sounds great!" Grandpa Joe commented.

"It sounds weird..." Veruca scoffed.

"Sounds like it's my kind of gum!" said Violet as she took out her current piece of gum to put it behind her ear.

"I really wouldn't do that. It's not quite right yet." said Wonka.

“Violet, are you sure?” Charlie now asked.

Violet looks to Charlie. “Don’t worry. I'm the world record holder in chewing gum. I'm not afraid of anything." Violet tossed the tiny piece of blue gum into her mouth and started chewing.

"How is it honey?" Scarlett asked with a bit of concern in her voice. “You're going to be the first person to have a chewing gum meal!"

"It's amazing!” Violet's face started to change with excitement. "It's… blueberry pie and ice cream!!" She yelled. Unknown to her, there was far more wrong with the gum than she realised.

"Wait. What's happening to her nose?!" Veruca spoke up.

Upon Violet hearing Veruca ask about her nose, she shot Veruca a scowl, thinking she was trying to mess with her. Unknown to Violet, there was something wrong with her nose. It was starting to change colour.

“Violet…” Charlie whispered.

"Honey, your nose is turning blue..." Violet's mother said.

Violet looked up at her mother very confused by what she was talking about. "What…. What do you mean, Mother?"

"Violet, you're turning violet!" Scarlett exclaimed in panic.

From seeing her mother's reaction, Violet became scared. She went cross eyed to try to see her own nose, realizing it was true. Her nose had turned a deep shade of blue, and it wasn't stopping. The pigment was spreading across her face at a rapid rate, causing Violet to panic.

"What's happening?!" Violet's mother asked to Wonka sternly.

"I told you I haven't gotten it right. It goes all wrong with the dessert. The portions of the blueberry pie are off. I'm so sorry, my dear..." Wonka said as he started to back away from the young girl.

Veruca looked at Violet with a vague smile on her face, enjoying the young girl's situation. The blue pigment completely covered the poor girl’s face and was now spreading elsewhere. Violet lifted her shirt to look at her stomach. The blue spread down and covered her stomach and began to creep down into the waistband of her pants and diaper.

"Mother, what-what's happening to me?!" Violet cried.

Her mother looked at her with confusion. "I don't know... I don't understand what's happening-!"

Violet noticed the blue was now coming up her sleeve onto her wrist. She looked at her hand as it started to change to become like every other inch of her body. Suddenly, Violet felt an odd sensation in her stomach. She felt tight and bloated, when all of a sudden, her stomach started to gurgle with the sound of some sort of liquid. Violet noticed her tracksuit getting tighter. She looked down and shrieked at what she saw. Her midsection started to swell, including her thighs, hips, and belly. She felt so full, but also like she was being filled with some kind of warm liquid. Violet's mother stared at her daughter in disbelief at what’s happening to her.

Violet’s tracksuit starts to change in colour to a darker blue and become damp. "What's happening?! What am I filling with, and why am I wet?!" Violet demanded.

"That's blueberry juice from the gum. It's filling your insides, and I'd suspect the wet feeling that's changing the colour of your clothes is juice leaking from your pores and any other openings." Wonka gave his diagnosis.

Violet looks down to see she now had a small potbelly, and her thighs had thickened to the point they rubbed against each other. She could feel her diaper being squeezed between her growing thighs and crotch, making her feel uncomfortable. Violet continued to grow as this was going on. Her belly had now swelled outward, stretching her tracksuit tight. Her thighs were squished right up against each other. Her crotch also swelled downwards, fighting for room between her thick legs and diaper. Her hips and butt were quite wide, causing her to lift her arms a bit. Violet felt full and heavy. The new weight she put on was becoming more noticeable by the second, as she whimpers like a baby.

Suddenly, Violet's butt jutted out behind her, growing to a tremendous size. It filled with juice so fast, the weight of it almost knocked her backwards, as well as the sound of ripping fabric. She turned to look at her butt, not prepared for what she was about to see. "Whaaa?! My butt! My diaper! It's huge!! And getting bigger?!"

“What did she just say?” Veruca spoke out.

Yes. Violet’s tracksuit pants could no longer hold up against her growing form and had finally ripped apart, revealing her thick white diaper to the whole tour group. Veruca could only smirk evilly at her ‘rival’, seeing her in such a vulnerable state, as well as seeing Violet in diapers was just too good to smirk at. Mike just looked disgusted and looks away. Charlie, however, he looked very concerned and worried for his new friend, Violet looking to him with fear in her eyes.

As Violet’s butt swelled, each cheek went from the size of a basketball to the size of watermelons, Violet’s diaper amazingly holding up against her swelling butt. It weighed her down, and as she moved, her butt would jiggle about. She had a hard time trying to keep her balance, but suddenly her belly leapt forward, out from under her shirt on full display for the whole tour.

‘Poor Violet…’ Charlie thought in concern for her, as well as for Violet’s mother.

Violet turned back around from looking at her diapered butt to face the tour. She had trouble due to her now enormous size and weight. She was almost as wide as she was tall now. Her legs were nothing more than 2 little stubs with feet. Her crotch had swelled down so much, her padded crotch was touching the floor and forced her feet apart. Violet tried to walk, but because of her size and weight, she was unable to move. As she did, her belly jiggled about. It was giant now, and it was only growing bigger by the second. She looked at the tour with fear and embarrassment in her eyes.

"Please, someone, help me!! Help me! Please!!" Violet yells as her chest, arms, and upper body start to swell.

Violet's mother stared at her daughter, awestruck by what was happening to her. She started to notice Violet looked taller now. In fact she didn't just look taller. Her mother notice that her daughter’s swelling was now causing her to swell upwards. Violet started to notice this too, trying to look down at the ground from over her humongous belly.

"Hewwllp! Hwwmmm!!" Violet screams as her cheeks start swelling up, causing her mouth to pinch tight. Her eyes change from green to the blue covering the rest of her. She was unable to speak, and could only moan as the juice continued to fill her with no signs of stopping. "Mmmm!"

Violet continues to swell outward and upward, her tracksuit becoming smaller and smaller as more of her blue blueberry skin showed by the second. Her belly was looking massive. It jiggled as it continued to swell, her white padded lower half amazingly holding up and stretching out to accomodate her growing body. As Violet continued to swell larger, she starts to notice it was becoming harder for her to bend her arms. She looked down at her hands as they slid across her chest out of her control. Her chest grew wider as her arms grew fatter. Violet moans in panic as she realised she was starting to lose complete control of her body. Her arms fell to her sides as she continued to swell. Her arms slowly started to disappear into the rest of her big blue body, leaving only her hands sticking out of her sides, where her arms use to be. She’s lost mobility and control over her body, leaving her only with the ability to flap her hands and feet, and moan. She was now almost a completely round fat ball. Despite this, she‘s still growing bigger by the second.

Despite the fact Violet was unable to move, she could still feel herself swelling. Her hands grasp the sides of her huge body, trying to resist the transformation. She can feel her body expanding outward, but as it did her hands, and feet, and even her head started to be sucked into her body. Violet let go of her sides as she’s unable to hold on any longer. Her hands and feet were now in little divots on her body, and her head barely stuck out over her humongous chest, as her midsection kept expanding outward. Violet's swelling starts to slow rapidly, which she hoped meant it would be over soon.

After a few terrifying minutes, the growing juices inside Violet come to a stop. The blueberry girl felt relieved it is over. But, the entire process had made her body so big, she had grown from 5ft tall to being 12ft tall, with a diameter of 12ft. Violet’s top has stayed intact, on her, stretching to accommodate her new girth, except for her pants, which lay torn to pieces and soaked at the floor. Violet was now teetering on her stretched-out large diaper, which crinkled with each movement she made. The pressure was built up inside her, making her feel like a bomb that may explode any second.

Violet rocke back and forth as the juice inside her sloshes around. She tried to look down, but she couldn't see over her humongous chest. She felt utterly embarrassed and humiliated.

Wonka turned towards Violet's mother. "It happens every time. They all become blueberries. I just don't understand it."

Violet's mother looked at Wonka with a concerned yet angry look. "You better be able to fix her, Wonka! I can’t have a diapered blueberry as a daughter!" She said.

"Don't worry! The Oompa Loompa's will roll your baby blueberry to the Juicing Room, and she'll be squeezed of all her juice. Here they come now!" Wonka reassured to her, Scarlett looking at Wonka at his remark.

The Oompa Loompas enter the Inventing Room singing a song they made specifically to humiliate Violet with. They push on her and jump down on top of her, rolling her throughout the Inventing Room as if she were some kind of giant circus ball. Violet could only moan out as loudly as she can, trying to beg for help. She wanted it to end. She wanted to be able to move and speak again. They roll her out of the room into a huge circular door that leads down down a long hallway, the words ‘JUICING ROOM & DIAPER ROOM’ above the doorway.

After the Oompa-Loompa’s music number with Violet Beauregarde, Mr. Wonka advised and ordered his Loompas to roll Violet off to the Juicing Room and Diaper Room. Scarlett questioned Wonka of this, the master chocolatier explaining they’re gonna squeeze Violet and get the juice out of her immediately, or else she could explode. On top of that, Wonka said it would be best Violet’s diaper be changed at once before she has a bad accident. Scarlett was blushing red when Wonka said that, but she quickly ran off after her diapered blueberry daughter, but not before thanking Charlie silently for helping her and Violet earlier, the two going through the door. The Oompa Loompas push on her, but Violet had gotten too big and is now stuck.

"Mother help me! Please!" Violet’s voice whimpers out, her head close to the roof.

Violet moaned in panic. They push harder and harder until Scarlett came along and she pushes with them as hard as they can, Violet finally going through and down the tunnel. The Oompa Loompas shut the door, removing the light from the room, while the rest of the tour heads on their way.

~*~*~

Many hours have transpired ever since the five contest winners had entered Wonka’s chocolate factory. Nobody really knows as to what’s going on within the walls of the factory. But when they saw Augustus Gloop wandering out while drenched in chocolate, they were rather surprised by what they saw. Next up was Veruca Salt and her father, covered in garbage that stunk so bad, just as Mike Teavee and his father also walk out, like stretched out tall and as thin as paper.

A moment later, Scarlett Beauregarde stepped out of the factory doors, with Violet Beauregarde waddling alongside her. However, Violet was still huge, her belly poking out from her clothes. She got her arms back, but her legs were still fat stubs, her looking to be five times the size of the German boy, and she has a huge white diaper with a purple ‘W’ marking on the front wrapped around her waist, plus a pacifier in her mouth.

As it turned out. Violet was much bigger than the blueberries they had juiced there before so as a result, the machine could only squeeze her so much until it couldn’t get any more juice out. On top of that, she had no control of her bladder, on top of her lack of bowel control. In response to what had happened to Violet, Mr. Wonka had generously given the Beauregardes a lifetime supply of the newest innovations - Willy Wonka's Supersize Marshmallow Diapers, and he had sent them on their way. Scarlett was utterly shocked at what happened to Violet, now having her as a diapered blueberry, but the damage had been done.

Scarlett placed a pacifier in Violet’s mouth, letting her suck on it to try and calm her down, while carrying a new diaper bag over her shoulder as they began to make their way out of the gates, cameras flashing and taking their picture, reporters wanting to know what happened to Violet, but Scarlett didn’t answer them as they prepared to get herself and her daughter out of the country.

Once they got home in Atlanta, Violet felt unable to hold in the blueberry juice inside as she wets and soils herself over the next few days. Amazingly, the Marshmallow Diapers were made to handle 20 litres of liquid and an added weight of 25 kilograms [55 pounds], and not even let out a smell. Plus, the exterior remained white and clean. Still, it did not help with Violet and her issues, making her feel embarrassed. At the same time, Scarlett opted to take Violet out of school (for her daughter’s safety and privacy), and help out with her schoolwork and teaching her.

Violet felt alone since she was separated from others, but when she got a letter from Charlie, who had inherited the chocolate factory from Mr. Wonka after the factory tour, he had offered her a place to stay in the factory, so he could find a way to help and make her feel better. Violet was very happy about this, Scarlett acknowledging to this and she decides to write back to Charlie to answer back…

~*~*~

About six months later, Charlie was making his way down the halls of the chocolate factory, now dressed in a smart suit and top hat, similar to that of Wonka’s attire, as he was making his way to check out on the latest of Candy and chocolates, as well as his two other guests in the factory.

After a quick ride in the Glass Elevator through the factory, Charlie arrived at the Chocolate Room, where his family’s house had been moved to. As he made his way there, he saw Violet Beauregarde waddling about nearby, who smiled when she saw him and made her way over to him.

Violet was still rather huge, her belly poking out from her clothes. She got her arms back, but her legs were still fat stubs, her looking to be five times the size of the German boy, and she has a huge white diaper with a purple ‘W’ marking on the front wrapped around her waist, the padding so thick it reached down to her knees and forced her legs apart.

“Charlie.” Violet smiled softly, she and Charlie sharing a gentle embrace, Charlie having a faint blush on his face.

“How are you feeling, Violet?” Charlie smiled and asked to Violet. “Are you enjoying yourself here?”

“Of course. I’ve seen so many different rooms here in the factory. The Nut Sorting Room, Cotton Candy Sheep, Television Room, and so much more.” Violet smiled. “Also, the Oompa-Loompas have been quite helpful, especially when I need a change.” She has a purple blush on her face.

“Hey, don’t need to be so embarrassed about that.” Charlie said to Violet reassuringly, then looks to Violet’s diaper. “Do you need a diaper change yet?”

Violet shook her head. “No, not yet. I’ve had a change a little while ago. But I don’t think my mother was too happy with it.” She giggles a little. Charlie could only blush and giggle with Violet. “At least these diapers are super-comfortable and they are very durable.” She looks over her shoulder at her padded bottom.

“Wonka’s Supersize Marshmallow Diapers. Perfect for any child or adult who wants to feel young again.” Charlie smiles, gently patting the front of Violet’s diaper for emphasis, Violet giggling in response.

Just then, one Loompa made its way over to Charlie and tugs on his coat. Charlie kneels down and listens in, humming in acknowledgement, then he nodded to the Loompa as it walks off.

“Is there something wrong?” Violet asked in concern.

“You wouldn’t believe it, but your mother stumbled upon the Three-Course-Meal gum, and she’s now too become a giant blueberry.” Charlie explained, rolling his eyes, Violet sighing to herself. “The Loompas are rolling her off to the Juicing Room, but we know that she’ll need more than that.”

Violet could only giggle in amusement at the thought, then she waddled alongside Charlie as they head off to the Glass Elevator to go to the Juicing Room…
© Copyright 2023 MrUnknownName (mrunknownname at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2305691-Diapered-Violet-Beauregarde