*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2305797-Daphne-the-Diapered-Damsel
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #2305797
Something happens to Daphne Blake and puts her in a predicament. A/N: this is ABDL story.
๐——๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—”๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—•๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ, the orange-haired fashionista of the Mystery Inc. gang, was currently sitting in the back of the gangโ€™s van, the ๐˜”๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ, her lost in her thoughts. She needed some time on her own after her ordeal earlier tonight. Daphne looks down at her waist, now seeing a thick puffy white adult diaper wrapped tightly and securely around her waist.

โ€˜๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ.โ€™ Daphne thought to herself, feeling like sheโ€™s about to cry. โ€˜๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ?โ€™

Why is Daphne Blake in diapers? What did she mean by what she said? How did this all happen, you may ask? Well, letโ€™s turn back time about two hours agoโ€ฆ

~*~*~
(๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข ๐—›๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ ๐—˜๐—”๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฅ...)

It was a calm and peaceful evening, out in the state of Pennsylvania. On a lone road, the Mystery Machine was making its way along towards a nearby building, one thatโ€™s been rumoured to be haunted. The gang were more than ready to go ahead and see what they can find there. When they arrived there, they saw the building was a big warehouse, one that looks ominous with its floodlights flickering or not even working.

โ€œOh, man. Like, another creepy crib.โ€ Shaggy muttered, he and Scooby climbing out of the back of the van.

โ€œReah.โ€ Scooby agreed, looking on with some concern.

โ€œ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜น, guys. We go in, solve the mystery, and be out when the sun rises.โ€ Velma reassured to them.


โ€œVelma, the guys arenโ€™t wrong.โ€ Daphne looks on at the rusted gate, as well as the flickering lights. โ€œThis does feel kinda spooky.โ€

โ€œCome on, Daphne. This mystery will be over and done with before you even know it.โ€ Fred reassured to her, gently taking his hand as they walk in. Daphne felt a heavy blush form on her face when Fred took her hand.

Once they were inside, they met up with the buildingโ€™s owner (a blonde woman with a hairbun named ๐—ž๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐˜†) plus the security guard ๐—๐—ผ๐—ต๐—ป๐—ป๐˜†, as well as a landlord known as ๐—•๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ฒ. The guard explained to the gang that this ghost looks like that of a nurse, possibly one with an outfit from WW2, and it claims that the factory is disturbing its place of rest. The owner was trying to find a way to reopen the factory for business so it can keep going, but the land owner was offering a deal to buy the land, then demolish the factory so he could sell it for a profit. The gang took notes about this, then they made their way to the huge internal structure of the factory.

โ€œOkay, gang. Letโ€™s split up and search for clues.โ€ Fred announced. โ€œShaggy, you and Scooby head for the South end. Velma, you go with Daphne and go to the North. Iโ€™ll take care of the East and West sides.โ€

โ€œAre you sure?โ€ Daphne asked to Fred.

โ€œIโ€™m sure. Besides, best to divide and conquer.โ€ Fred replied casually, then the gang now splits in different directions.

As they walk along in their direction, both Daphne and Velma look about the factory, seeing boxes packed and ready to be shipped out. On top of that, the machinery is all ready to go to construct and ship out whatever is inside of the boxes to wherever they are needed to go.
โ€œWhat do you think are inside these boxes?โ€ Velma wondered, looking at the crates, seeing the details of some to be shipped out to Japan, England, and other locations around the world.

โ€œNot sure. Best we look.โ€ Daphne, now being curious in response to Velmaโ€™s question, decides to take the opportunity and she opens one box to look on. When she looks inside, her eyes widened at what she could see. โ€œBaby powder and lotion, baby clothes, custom outfits, diapers?โ€ She could see some of these products are much bigger.

โ€˜๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ.' Daphne thought to herself.

Velma takes notice. โ€œThatโ€™s unexpected. Perhaps this place is a baby products factory.โ€ She now took a guess as both she and Daphne stood by the crates and a few of the parked trucks that are inside the warehouse.

โ€œ๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ฉ. Guess that makes sense.โ€ Daphne shrugs back. โ€œI thought this place was an old military facility, and those crates are loaded with weapons.โ€

โ€œSame here.โ€ Velma agreed with Daphne. โ€œBut this begs the question - why is a World War 2 nurse ghost doing haunting a baby products factory in the first place?โ€

โ€œThatโ€™s a good question, Velma.โ€ Daphne wondered as she looks about. โ€œTo be honest, Iโ€™m not sure-โ€ She was cut off when she and Velma heard a terrified scream that echoed throughout the warehouse. โ€œWhat was that?โ€ She asked in concern.

โ€œIt mustโ€™ve been Shaggy and Scooby!โ€ Velma realised. โ€œThey mustโ€™ve found the ghost.โ€

โ€œUnless ๐˜๐˜› had found them.โ€ Daphne corrected.

Sure enough, the two girls could hear the sound of fast footsteps closing in fast, and they look over just in time to see both Shaggy and Scooby running as fast as their legs can carry them.

โ€œ๐˜Ž๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜ž๐˜ˆ๐˜ !โ€ Shaggy yelled out, he and Scooby inadvertently knocking into both Daphne and Velma, the two girls knocked down to the ground, Velma losing her glasses.

โ€œJinkies! My glasses!โ€ Velma called out, patting around the floor to try and find her glasses. โ€œI canโ€™t find my glasses!โ€

Daphne shakes her head as she sat up, then she saw Velma struggling with trying to find her glasses. โ€œItโ€™s okay, Velma. Iโ€™ll help.โ€ She also began to look around for Velmaโ€™s glasses.

Velma pats around the ground, unable to see much no thanks to her blurry vision. She pats around, her now seeing something pink and purple before her, but from her bad vision, she couldnโ€™t tell what it may be. She now reaches a hand out to grab it, and squeezes it.

Daphne stops and squeaks in response, her face now flushing bright red as she felt something or someone squeeze her butt. She looks over her shoulder and sees Velma squeezing her butt cheek. โ€œ๐˜Œ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ!! Velma! Stop that!โ€ She calls, Velma now releasing her grip.

โ€œSorry, Daphne. I canโ€™t see.โ€ Velma answered back.

Daphne sighs to herself, only to feel the air get colder around her and Velma. She stops moving as she slowly looks up, a rolling cloud of fog being seen as she could hear the sound of sinister chuckling echoing around her. Daphne felt goosebumps form across her arms and legs as she stays still and looks at the fog. As she looks on, she could see the silhouette of a figure in the fog as it was getting closer. But during this moment, Velma did not seem to notice what was going on. As she looks on, Daphne could see the figure step out of the fog, revealing a female ghost with blonde hair and bright green eyes and pale skin, wearing a tatty and worn WW2 nurseโ€™s uniform.

โ€˜๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜•๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ...' Daphne thought in worry, her body quivering in fear as she look on.

The ghost has a sinister smirk on her face as she looks at Daphne. โ€œWell, well. What do we have here? A lone baby who is lost?โ€

Daphne felt the chills racing down her spine, and the overwhelming fear caused by this ghost seemed to get the better of her body as well. She did want to run away or try to find help, but with Velma incapacitated and unable to see, she was on her own. Daphne now whimpered as she felt her soak her underwear and leggings. The act was made more embarrassing as the Ghost Nurse could easily see what Daphne was doing. The smell of urine and the wet dark patch on Daphneโ€™s tights made it very apparent.

โ€œ๐˜๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎโ€ฆโ€ The ghost nurse waves her hand at Daphne, a cloud of baby powder now around her, but it seemed to make Daphne very sleepy so suddenly. She fought hard to stay awake. โ€œDonโ€™t fight it, baby. Go on, nowโ€ฆ fall asleepโ€ฆโ€

Daphne tried her best to stay awake, but it was no use. She eventually began to fall asleep, then she fell to the floor with a gentle thud. The ghost nurse kneels down and looks at the sleepy girl, completely ignoring Velma nearby, eyeing Daphne and her soaked leggings and underwear. A smirk appears on her face as she now picks up Daphne in a bridal hold, disappearing into the fog cloudโ€ฆ

~*~*~

A cloud of fogginess seemed to waft around Daphneโ€™s mind. She moans softly as she shakes her head, trying to get her thoughts back. She then remembered the ghost nurse hit her with some kind of powderโ€ฆ after she had wet her underwear and leggings. Daphne now blushes red in remembrance of that, but then realised something was amiss.

Daphne slowly sat up, but as she did so, she can hear a crinkling from underneath her, her blush intensifying. She saw she was lying down inside of a big baby crib, with a changing table and cabinets nearby, loaded up with baby clothes and other supplies like powder and lotion. She now felt something stuck in her mouth, so she crosses her eyes, seeing a pacifier in her mouth. She looks down and sees she still has her purple dress on, but as she looks further down, her blush reddens once she saw a thick adult diaper wrapped around her waist. The diaper was so thick, her legs forced apart from by how thick and puffy the padding is, the plastic crinkling of the diaper being heard as she moves.

โ€˜๐˜‘๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜Ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜•๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜บ.' Daphne thought to herself, her eyes glistening as if sheโ€™s about to cry. โ€˜๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด- ๐˜•๐˜ฐ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด. ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ช๐˜ต.' She begins to think of a way to get out of here before the ghost nurse comes back.

As she sat there and looks around, Daphne could not help but feel like sheโ€™s being watched. She looks over and could see the silhouette of a woman just by a door to the room she was inside of now, one whoโ€™s putting on a wig and outfit. A moment later, the ghost nurse now enters the room, a smirk present on her face as she looks at Daphne, the orange-hair girl freezing in place.

โ€œ๐˜ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ, looks like the baby is awake.โ€ The ghost nurse makes her way over, swaying her hips as she does so. โ€œIf you are wondering about your big-girl underwear and leggings, they were completely soaked and I had to throw them away. A good thing I got you into these lovely thick adult diapers when I did.โ€ She gently pats the front of Daphneโ€™s diaper.

Daphne felt her blush intensify as the ghost nurse now pats her diaper, then pulls back the waistband around her bottom. '๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ!' She screams internally, her eyes wide while her cheeks are as red as traffic lights.

โ€œWhat a good baby girl you are, very good.โ€ The ghost nurse now looks to Daphne, cupping the girlโ€™s chin as she looks her in the eye. โ€œSuch a lovely baby you are. If you stay and be a good girl, I might get something very special for you. Now, if you excuse meโ€ฆโ€ With that, the ghost nurse left the room, a faint cackle being heard as she walked out.

Daphneโ€™s blush was still there, but she shook her head and looked defiant. '๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜บ ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜บ. ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ.' She thought to herself, gripping the blanket around her.

Thinking of a plan, Daphne began to crawl out of the baby crib, being as quiet as she possibly can, despite the sound of her diaper crinkling like a potato chip bag. She got out of the crib, finds her shoes and slips them on, and she began to waddle out of the room as quickly and as quietly as she possibly can, despite the thick diaper restricting her movements.

Daphne managed to get back into the warehouse, then she saw the baby room was actually part of the interior office. She can even see buckets of water around the place, and there were also containers of dry ice ready to drop into them. Daphne took a guess that this is how the ghost nurse creates the fog that floats around the place. She quickly waddled along, and as she does so, she attempts to remove the pacifier from her mouth, but it doesnโ€™t seem to work. Itโ€™s as if it was glued in. She stomps her heel as she struggles to try and pull out the pacifier, but it seemed to hurt her instead of trying to get it out.

โ€œRaphne?โ€ Daphne looks ahead, and much to her relief, she saw Scooby-Doo! โ€œRaphne!โ€ The Great Dane ran up with a smile on his face, Daphne waddling over as quickly as she can, the two sharing a friendly embrace.

Daphne tries to say something, but due to the pacifier, she couldnโ€™t. Scooby took notice of this, and begins to think of something. Then, he had an idea. He ran over to one of the crates and opens it, taking a look inside, then finds something called โ€˜๐—ก๐—ผ๐—ป-๐—ง๐—ผ๐˜…๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐—š๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟโ€™. Scooby made his way back over to Daphne, and being very delicate and gentle, he applies a small amount of the remover around her lips and the pacifier. A few seconds later, Daphne winces as she pulls on the pacifier, but eventually, she finally gets it out.

โ€œ๐˜—๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ. Thank goodness.โ€ Daphne sighed in relief, then she hugs Scooby. โ€œThank you, Scooby. Iโ€™m so happy you found me.โ€

โ€œRuh, Raphne? Ry rare rou rearing ra riaper?โ€ Scooby now asked in confusion, taking notice of the thick white padding around Daphneโ€™s waist.

Daphne blushes a deep red. โ€œThat ghost nurse did this to me. Sheโ€™s the one who kidnapped me and put me in this thing.โ€ She looks down at the diaper. Scooby was about to ask more, but his dog senses now picked up on something. โ€œScooby, whatโ€™s wrong?โ€ Daphne asked.

A fog rolls in the warehouse, Scooby and Daphne both looking around in worry and concern. Scooby might be spooked at times, but Daphne was terrified now. She waddled up next to Scooby, her hand against his back for comfort as he stood by her side. The two could see the silhouette of a woman making her way through the fog, Daphne feeling her fear rising inside of her, her legs quivering as she stood there.

The ghost nurse now emerged from the fog with a sinister smirk on her face. โ€œ๐˜š๐˜ฐ, looks like the little baby has gotten out. Time to suffer the consequences.โ€ She declared.

The overwhelming fear caused by Daphne seemed to get the better of her body as well. She felt her stomach contract and something warm and thick begin to fill the back of her diaper. Daphneโ€™s eyes watered as she pooped herself in fear. Before she could do more, she and Scooby immediately hightailed it out of there as fast as they can, the ghost nurse close on their tail.

Scooby leads on with Daphne waddling as fast as she could despite her messy diaper. Sheโ€™d look back to see the ghost nurse closing in as if she were gliding across the floor. Scooby looks to the fog, then has an idea as he turns down one aisle of crates and leads Daphne down it, heading into the fog wall, the ghost nurse going after them. A few moments later, the ghost nurse emerged from the fog, but Scooby and Daphne didnโ€™t. They had given the ghost the slip. Over to another part of the fog wall, Scooby and Daphne snuck out of it without attracting any more attention to themselves.

โ€œPhew. Good idea, Scooby.โ€ Daphne commented, the two finally able to catch their breath.

โ€œRhank rou.โ€ Scooby smiled back. โ€œRow, retโ€™s ro.โ€ With that, he leads on with Daphne waddling behind.

Eventually, Scooby and Daphne had run into the rest of the gang, whoโ€™d also been chased by the ghost nurse, but had also found some clues of their own, and were relieved to see Daphne was alright and that Scooby found her.

โ€œUh, Daphne?โ€ Fred now got Daphneโ€™s attention. โ€œYou do know that youโ€ฆโ€

Daphne looks down and she blushes bright red in pure embarrassment as she was standing there with a messy diaper on. She covers her face with both her hands in embarrassment. Luckily, Velma came to her rescue as she picks up some baby supplies and takes Daphneโ€™s hand.

โ€œItโ€™s okay, boys. Iโ€™ll handle this.โ€ Velma now leads Daphne away, over to where the toilets are located.

Velma finds a baby change room and enters the room. She puts the supplies down on a cabinet and lowers down a changing table, then helps Daphne up onto the table. Daphne blushes red and covers her face as Velma rips the tapes off, and peels off the messy diaper, Velma recoiling a bit from the smell but she sighs to herself. Velma lifts up Daphneโ€™s legs and gets baby wipes to clean up Daphneโ€™s perky backside and nether region, making them as clean as can be. Once done so, she throws away the messy diaper into a diaper pail, then she pulls out a similarly thick diaper she found in one of the crates, placing it down under Daphne. The orange hair girl could feel the softness and thickness of the padding, making her blush more. Velma now applies a generous amount of baby powder and lotion to Daphneโ€™s backside and region, making sure she is protected, then she straps the diaper on and secures it.

โ€œThere. All done.โ€ Velma announced, then she helps Daphne down onto her feet. Daphne could only look down at her new diaper. โ€œDaphne? Are you okay?โ€ Velma asked in concern.

โ€œIโ€ฆ I need to be on my own for a little while.โ€ Daphne replied softly. โ€œIโ€™llโ€ฆ Iโ€™ll be back at the van if you need me.โ€ With that, she waddled out of the baby change room, leaving Velma to watch her leaveโ€ฆ

~*~*~
(๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ)

Daphne had been sitting in the back of the van for the last little while, still thinking about what had happened to her while inside of the warehouse. First, she gets kidnapped and diapered by a ghost nurse, next ends up pooping her diaper out of fear, and finally, she got changed by her friend.

'๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜จ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜บ.' Daphne thought to herself, sitting there with her head in her lap. '๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ?'

Daphne then heard the back doors to the van open, much to her surprise, then she relaxed when she saw it was Scooby. โ€œOh, Scooby. What are you doing here?โ€

โ€œRo see you.โ€ Scooby answered back and sat in front of her. โ€œRe ranโ€™t ratch rhis rhost, not rithout rou.โ€

โ€œBut Scoobyโ€ฆโ€ Daphne looks down at her huge diaper. โ€œBut I canโ€™t.โ€

โ€œYes, rou can.โ€ Scooby spoke back firmly, Daphne now taken aback by the Great Daneโ€™s affirmation. โ€œRou are not a baby. Rou are a big girl. Rou can do rhis.โ€

Daphne looks down to herself, then she looks back at Scooby. She realised that he was right. She canโ€™t just sit by while the rest of her friends are out here. She has to do her part and be part of the team. She takes a deep breath and sighs, then looks to Scooby, and she gave a single nod back, then the two exit the van, going back into the warehouse.

Inside, Fred was thinking of a plan to catch the ghost, just as he spotted Scooby walk with Daphne waddling alongside. โ€œOh, good. Thank you, Scooby.โ€ He looks to Daphne. โ€œWeโ€™re just about to hatch a plan to catch the ghost nurse.โ€

โ€œActually, Fred. Iโ€™ve got an idea.โ€ Daphne spoke up, to the surprise of the gang. โ€œAll we need is lotion, powder, a cargo netโ€ฆ and ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ.โ€ She declared.

โ€œLike, is that all?โ€ Shaggy asked casually. โ€œSounds kind of easy. But, will Scooby and I be the bait?โ€ He now questioned in trepidation.

โ€œNot this time, Shaggy. You and Fred will catch the ghost, and Scooby will be catching me. I will be bait.โ€ Daphne stated with a smile.

โ€œJinkies. Didnโ€™t expect that from you, Daphne.โ€ Velma commented in surprise.

โ€œI guess I just needed a boost of confidence and some encouragement from someone.โ€ Daphne looks over to Scooby, and she shows a soft smile to him. โ€œAnd plus, that ghost caught me from the beginning. Itโ€™s time I get some payback for that.โ€ She smirks as she has a plan.

โ€œOkay, gang. Letโ€™s get to work.โ€ Fred announced, and they go to get the trap ready for the ghost nurseโ€ฆ

โ€ฆ

Speaking of the ghost nurse, it was lurking about the warehouse in search of her baby, as well as those meddling kids. But given how huge this whole place is, itโ€™ll take forever for this spectre to find them.

โ€œMamaโ€ฆโ€ the ghost nurse could hear a voice call out. The spectre turns around and could see a silhouette in the fog. She makes her way forward at the spectre. โ€œMamaโ€ฆโ€ That voice seemed to echo all around this place. The ghost nurse eventually emerged out of the fog, and could see Daphne waddling about, a pacifier in her mouth, looking lost and alone.

โ€œBaby. There you are.โ€ The ghost nurse spoke in relief. โ€œI was worried when that dog took you away.โ€ Daphne looks over at the ghost nurse, but she then began to waddle away. โ€œHey. Baby, come back. Itโ€™s not safe to be waddling about like that.โ€ The ghost nurse now gives chase, going down one of the many aisles of the warehouse. โ€œBaby, stop! Stop running!โ€

Daphne waddled along with a smirk on her face behind the pacifier in her mouth. She could see the trap up ahead, with the ghost nurse closing in on her. Daphne mentally hopes that the others are ready for her. She looks ahead and she sees Scooby spanning the gap of the aisles overhead, reaching a paw down to her. Daphne now takes the leap and grabs Scoobyโ€™s paw, the Great Dane lifting her up, just as the ghost nurse flies past. Before the spectre could turn around, she began to slip along (because of the baby lotion thatโ€™s smeared across the floor), causing her to slip about, then she fell over, landing inside of a cargo net that closed up around her.

โ€œWeโ€™ve got her!โ€ Fred announced, emerging from behind the crates with Shaggy and Velma.

โ€œLike, that was way too easy.โ€ Shaggy commented, then looks to Daphne and Scooby as they walk/waddle up. โ€œGreat plan, Daphne.โ€ Daphne blushes and gives a thumbs-up.

Eventually, the police arrived on the scene to see what was happening. The security guard and the land owner were also there, all of them to see whatโ€™s going on. Daphne now has a coat to cover up her diaper so no one else would notice.

โ€œ๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ, itโ€™s time to find out who the Ghost Nurse really is.โ€ Fred announced, then he pulls off the mask to reveal the blonde building owner, Kelly.

โ€œKelly??โ€ Everyone spoke out in shock.

โ€œYeah. Thatโ€™s right. Iโ€™m the one responsible.โ€ Kelly sighs in exasperation.

โ€œOf course. Kelly wanted to spook everyone out of the warehouse so she could try and get a better deal out of the landlord and get away with much more money than sheโ€™d get instead of the base priceโ€™s property.โ€ Velma deduced. โ€œWith it, sheโ€™d be able to leave the country with the money and even bribe the landlord and the security guard to make a clean getaway.โ€ The two did try to run off, but they were also caught.

โ€œBut why?โ€ Shaggy now asked to Kelly.

โ€œIโ€™m stuck in this job and never get a chance to see any more.โ€ Kelly explained. โ€œI want nothing more than to get out of here and do anything else with my life rather than be in this job in this stupid baby factory.โ€ She now gives a glare at the gang. โ€œAnd I wouldโ€™ve been on my way to Monte Carlo by now if it werenโ€™t for you meddling kids, your baby friend, and that blasted dog.โ€

โ€œ๐˜š๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ-๐˜‹๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ-๐˜‹๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ!โ€ Scooby announced, Daphne giggling back in response with a blush on her cheeks.

โ€ฆ

Sure enough, the police had taken Kelly, the guard, and even the landlord away, now leaving the fate of the warehouse to its company. The gang now made their way back to their van, Velma carrying a duffel bag with her, packed with some spare diapers and supplies. She figured that Daphne may need them later in the future.

โ€œLike, Daph. Are you gonna be alright wearing those diapers?โ€ Shaggy now asked to Daphne as they made their way to the Mystery Machine. โ€œYou were blushing a lot earlier on.โ€

Daphne looks down at her thick diaper, a faint blush on her face. โ€œAt first, I thought these huge thick puffy things were really embarrassing, Shaggy. But after wearing them for most of the night, as well as having a diaper change, I think Iโ€™ll keep these.โ€ She wiggled her big padded butt, her red blush glowing on her cheeks. โ€œYou know, in case.โ€

Velma giggled as she puts the duffel bag in the back of the van, Shaggy and Scooby climbing in next. She turns to Daphne. โ€œWell, donโ€™t you worry. Youโ€™ve got us to help you out, no matter what.โ€ She patted Daphneโ€™s padded bottom, Daphne blushing red and giggling in response.

Daphne giggles softly, then looks to Fred. โ€œFreddie, if you are alright with this-โ€œ She was stopped when Fred patted her head, making her look at him.

โ€œDaph, if wearing those diapers make you feel alright, then you donโ€™t have to worry about what I have to think about it.โ€ Fred reassured to her, then hugged Daphne, the orange-hair girl blushing red. โ€œWeโ€™ll support your decision, no matter what.โ€

โ€œLike, Fred is right.โ€ Shaggy agreed, he and Scooby leaning out of the back of the van to look over at them. โ€œIf you need any help, just ask us.โ€

Daphne smiles softly with her face blushing red at how her friends spoke and respected her decisions. โ€œThank you, guys.โ€ She smiles softly.

Daphne waddled up to the front of the van, but as she does so, Velma picks her up and places Daphne between Fred and herself, Daphne blushing. Before she can say more, Velma pops a big purple pacifier into Daphneโ€™s mouth, Daphne blushing red but softly smiles at Velma and Fred as she sucks on the pacifier, the two now strapping Daphne in.

Soon enough, the Mystery Machine was off and away, heading down the road. As they drove along, Scooby now puts up a new hazard sticker on the back window, while letting out a giggle in the process.

The sticker readsโ€ฆโ€จโ€˜๐˜ž๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜•๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž: ๐˜‰๐˜ˆ๐˜‰๐˜  ๐˜–๐˜• ๐˜‰๐˜–๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜‹'

~*~*~*~๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—˜๐—ก๐——~*~*~*~
© Copyright 2023 MrUnknownName (mrunknownname at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2305797-Daphne-the-Diapered-Damsel