*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2305801-Maggies-Tree-Trunk-Trouble
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2305801
A young woman gets herself stuck in a hole in a tree trunk while retrieving her dog's ball
Twenty-three year old Maggie Thompson was in her back garden one afternoon playing with her dog Toby, an extremely adorable but mischievous bulldog when she accidentally threw his favourite small red ball into a rather small hole in a nearby tree trunk.

The curvaceous glasses wearing young brunette, who was wearing her favourite short dark blue dress with white polka dots that stopped just above her knees with black tights and a denim jacket over the top of it cursed her clumsiness then quickly ran over to the tree trunk and stuck her hands inside but unfortunately, the ball was just slightly out of her reach.

Maggie said to her dog, who had ran over to the tree trunk, "I'm really sorry Toby, I can't reach your ball," as he just looked at her with a very sad look on his face.

The young woman felt her heart breaking and decided to try something and said, "Don't worry boy, I'm going to go in there and get your ball for you, it's definitely going to be an extremely tight squeeze but I can fit in there," as she decided to enter the hole in the tree trunk and quickly put her concerns about possibly getting herself stuck due to its rather small size and her curvaceous figure to the back of her mind.

Maggie quickly stuck her arms inside the hole in the tree trunk then her head and after a brief struggle due to her breasts, her entire top half was soon inside, leaving only her hips, backside and legs sticking out.

The young brunette quickly grabbed the ball and put it in her jacket pocket and also found a red rose and put it in her hair before beginning to jokingly wiggle her behind and said, "I just must look absolutely ridiculous right now Toby, I'm really glad only you can see me like this, I've got your ball and I'm coming out now," as she then tried to back out of the hole in the tree trunk but was extremely shocked to discover that she couldn't.

Her eyes grew extremely wide as she tried to back out twice more but still her efforts proved to be in vain as she didn't move.

Maggie said, "You have got to be kidding me, maybe that big lunch was a mistake, please don't tell me that I'm stuck in here," as she then tried to push and wiggle herself free again with all her strength as even Toby tried to help by pulling at the hem of her dress but unfortunately, it was just no use, she just simply wouldn't budge and was hit with the realisation that she was in fact completely and utterly stuck in the hole in the tree trunk.

The young woman said, "Oh, it's just no use, Toby, I think I'm stuck, curse my curvaceous figure and love of cakes and chocolate biscuits," as her dog quickly let go of her dress, placed his right paw over his face in disbelief at his owner's predicament before going to sleep beside the tree trunk.

Maggie thought about calling her boyfriend Paul and her best friend Renee for help but quickly remembered that her phone was inside her house on the kitchen table then loudly called, "Help, is someone there, I'm stuck, help, help," but no one was nearby to her voice.

The young brunette quickly realised that she probably wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon and hoped that her underwear wasn't showing as a cool breeze began blowing around the hem of her dress.

Maggie spent another fifteen minutes unsuccessfully trying to push and wiggle herself free again following a short rest and said, "This is absolutely ridiculous, why won't this stupid tree trunk just let go of me, I'm definitely not fat, I'm a bit curvaceous," as she then poked her stomach and was shocked by how soft it felt as she realised that her recent enjoyment of midnight snacks was now coming back to haunt her.

The young woman then suddenly heard a bird tweeting behind her and said, "Oh, you're just a bird, you're definitely no help, please go away and leave me alone," as it then suddenly grabbed onto the seat of her dress and began to pull.

The shocked Maggie began wiggling her rear end and said, "OW, OW, hey, stop pulling at my dress like that, you stupid bird, it's my favourite one and you're going to end up ripping it," but still the bird continued to pull and tug, refusing to stop pulling at the dress with all its strength as a loud RIP sound was suddenly heard.

The young brunette's face turned beet red with embarrassment as she realised that the bird had pulled off the seat of her dress and the back of her tights, exposing her bubble butt, which was barely covered by adorable light blue panties with tiny strawberries on them for all the world to see.

Maggie said, "Oh, I can't believe my favourite dress is ruined but I definitely shouldn't have worn those panties today, this is now officially the most embarrassing day of my entire life but at least, it can't possibly get any worse," as the bird then began pecking at her now exposed butt.

The young woman said, "OW, OW, me and my big mouth," as she began laughing at the ridiculous of her current predicament as Toby woke up and chased away the bird before going back to sleep.

Maggie had now been stuck in the hole in the tree trunk for more than an hour and said, "I think I'm going to be stuck here forever, why won't I budge," as she then tried to push and wiggle herself free again without any success.

The young brunette then suddenly heard laughter coming from behind her before a voice began chanting, "I see London, I see France, I see Maggie's underpants," and realised that it belonged to her extremely shocked and confused next door neighbour Bernadette, a slightly less curvaceous young blond, who was wearing a red t-shirt and a short black skirt that stopped just above her knees with dark blue tights.

Bernadette said, "Hi Maggie, are you all right, it's me Bernadette, I saw you from my kitchen window, are you stuck in there and why is your underwear showing anyway, I'm definitely love the colour."

The absolutely humiliated Maggie explained the entire situation before asking for help as her next door neighbour said, " Oh my god,you poor thing, today just isn't your day, I'm really sorry for laughing at you but don't worry, I'll happily pull you out of there, now, brace yourself because this is probably going to hurt a bit," as she quickly grabbed onto the young woman's hips, leaned back and pulled and pulled with all her strength.

Maggie said, "OW, Ouch, OW, Oh my god OW, Bernadette, that really hurts, I don't think this is going to work but keep trying, put your back into it and pull, OW," as she hoped that the young blond could get her unstuck.

Bernadette placed her feet against the tree trunk for more leverage, her face turning bright red due to her efforts as she said, "I am putting my back into it Maggie, this is ridiculous, how did you get yourself this stuck," as she suddenly lost her grip and tumbled backwards onto the grass.

The young blond quickly got back to her feet, wiped some dirt off her skirt and said, "Oh, it's just no good Maggie, you just simply won't budge and you're definitely wedged in there tight, I'm really sorry that I hurt you."

The young brunette said, "Oh, it's absolutely fine Bernadette, you don't need to apologise for trying to pull me out, could you please go inside my house, grab my phone off the kitchen table and call my boyfriend Paul and my best friend Renee because you're definitely going to need help to get me unstuck."

Her next door neighbour quickly took a picture of Maggie's barely-covered butt with her own phone then quickly agreed to do as she was asked.

Bernadette quickly went inside, grabbed the phone and quickly called Paul and Renee, quickly explaining the entire situation to them.

The two quickly arrived with Maggie's close friend Lauren as the trio began laughing when they saw the young woman's barely-covered backside sticking out of the hole in the tree trunk.

Maggie just wanted the ground to shallow her up as she explained the entire situation.

Renee said, "We're really sorry for laughing at you Maggie, you do look ridiculous right now but don't worry, we'll soon have you out of there, come on everyone, grab onto to me," as she quickly grabbed onto her best friend's hips.

Paul pulled Renee's waist while Lauren pulled Paul's belt and Bernadette pulled Lauren's legs.

Renee, a thin young blond, who was wearing a pink t-shirt and a pair of tight denim short shorts said, "All right Maggie, brace yourself because this is definitely going to hurt, now, everyone, 1,2,3, Pull," as everyone leaned back and pulled, tugged, and heaved with all their strength.

The young brunette said," OW, Ouch, OW, Oh my god Renee, OW, I don't think this is going to work, I think I'm going to be pulled in two," as she still unfortunately won't budge.

Her best friend said, "Just hang in there Maggie, we are going to get you out, come on everyone, we can't give up and can actually free her, put your backs into it and pull, pull," as she placed her feet against the tree trunk for more leverage as Toby woke up and began to help by pulling at the hem of Bernadette's skirt, which she didn't mind at all as she just simply wanted her next door neighbour to get unstuck.

Poor Maggie was being streched to her absolute limit as the bird began pulling at the front of her dress.

The epic tug of war continued until finally, a loud POP sound was suddenly heard as the young woman was pulled from the hole in the tree trunk at last, sending everyone tumbling backwards into a heap on the grass as Toby quickly let go of Bernadette's skirt and moved out of the way.

The now overjoyed and very relieved Maggie said, "Oh my god, I'm free, I'm finally free, I was beginning to think that I might actually be stuck in there forever," as she hugged and kissed her boyfriend then hugged her friends and her next door neighbour.

She hugged Toby, who licked her face and was overjoyed when she showed him his ball, which she threw across the garden.

The young brunette then thanked everyone for helping her out.

"It was absolutely no problem bebe, I like the red rose in your hair, it's nice to see you wearing the underwear that I bought but I'm surprised that you want everyone to see them," said a laughing Paul.

Maggie's face then turned bright red again when she remembered that her underwear was still showing and quickly used her denim jacket to cover the hole in her dress and tights as everyone began laughing at the ridiculous of the entire situation.

The young woman then made everyone something to eat to say thank you for rescuing her as Toby received an extra portion of food as well.

Maggie was definitely more careful about where she was throwing Toby's ball in future.

The End.



© Copyright 2023 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2305801-Maggies-Tree-Trunk-Trouble