*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2305838-Protagonist-Background
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Assignment · Other · #2305838
Week 1 nano prep
Nu- as Nu looked into the void they watched as each of the elemental ribbons expanded out into a spiral jar build. with each generation after the 3600 flaws began to be destroyed.(to create perfect requires you to be perfect.)

Yecta- "Age 0 (49 0ct)(453 nov) "Age 1(568,424,318 oct) "age 2 (1591 nov) "age 3

Azmet- {The shtah netjer (medjai) is a group of students who let the world forget about them and later become keepers of the god's secrets and Yecta (secrets of the universe). Along with the secrets they took care of the children of the gods (Gnolls), for they are the ones to take the mantle of the god they represent. The keepers were separated into Vaults Each was assigned a house of fellow keepers and a family of gnolls to look over as they would their own.

House of Yin and Yang- representing Atum and Yecta this house protects the spiritual teachings of the universe and its lessons (no Gnolls)

House of Duat- represents Osiris, Anubis, Thoth, Horus, Hathor, Maat, and Taweret this house protects the path of judgment (each has Gnolls)

House of Protection- represents Bes, Baset and Sobek (each has Gnolls)

House of Heka- Isis (Has Gnolls)
© Copyright 2023 azrael2915 (azrael2915 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2305838-Protagonist-Background