*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2306269-Mat-Rips-His-Pants
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Fanfiction · #2306269
A Gassy situation is just a bad day for him, he wouldn’t stop farting!
                   
         
*(The next morning where it was snowing, Mat woke up as he looked at the window. the weather was cold, and it snows outside. he felt that he would warm up with a hot chocolate and a fireplace.)
*(Mat has set up some mug, hot chocolate materials, and some lighters for his fireplace. he just went to get some marshmallows out of the drawer.)
*(He kinda felt warmth in his pants which he is wearing, and it was his underwear that he is wearing. so Mat walked up as he is getting ready to make some hot chocolate, so he did some recipe steps.)
*(After it was finished, he warmed up the hot chocolate as he puts some marshmallows in it. Mat sat down on the chair when he lit up the fireplace, he felt something warm and cozy inside.)
*(Mat drinks his hot chocolate as he first saw the snowflakes in the window, he is still warm when he sits on the comfy chair.)
*Mat: Ooh... I wonder it would be something nice and warm in the house.
*(Mat finishes up the hot chocolate after he finishes warming up himself, he got up off the chair. then he washed the mug, and had the dish soap to get the chocolate off of it. when he's done, he puts the mug in the drawer and closes it.)
*(Mat went ahead to bed, and took a nap ten minutes later.)
*(Then all of the sudden, his stomach growls when he woke up. he got up off the bed, and walked out of the bedroom.)
*(Mat was afraid that his farts will rip his pants apart, so does his thick hips (like Pat had which he is his best friend) that he had. which he had a big thick butt too, but he would be afraid that he will rip his pants.)
*(his stomach continues to growl as he clutched his hand at his tummy, leaving him moaning and groaning in pain.)
*Mat: Ooh! My stomach is making it worse by hurting so much.
*(Then Mat walks up to the bathroom, and then he might end up ripping his pants by farting)
*(His butt rumbles as he couldn't help but holding it in.)
*Mat: Ohhh... I can't hold it much longer! Now I'm afraid that I might gonna be ripping my pants so much!
*(When the rumbles gets worse, he lets out a huge loud fart. causing it to rip his pants a little bit, hitting it with a green cloud of rotten meat.)
*(BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPP)
*(Mat turns around, and saw his jeans that had a tiny hole which it was ripped. whilst showing a little bit of an underwear.)
*Mat: Huh? It's a little bit ripped?!
*(as he walked out of the bathroom, he stopped as he let out another huge fart. he ripped his pants in a medium size, hitting with yellow cloud of rotten eggs.)
*(PPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTT)
*(Mat looks shocked as he notices his jeans that had a medium sized hole on the back of it, exposing his underwear.)
*Mat: Another one?! My underwear would be next too!
*(Mat ran to the kitchen as he getting some another hot chocolate for himself, as he is getting ready to wash the mug. he let out a loud fart that released a same colored cloud of rotten chicken.)
*(PPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTT)
*(Mat heard his pants ripping apart, he turned around and saw almost a large sized hole on the back of his jeans. his underwear was shown.)
*Mat: Oh no! my pants is about to rip apart!
*(Mat washes the mug as he continues with making his stomach growl, he turned around and heard it.)
*Mat: My stomach is still growling?! Oh gee!
*(Mat finishes washing the mug, he dries it up. then walked up to get the box of hot chocolate, but he collapsed as he is about to rip his pants apart which is making it worse.)
*Mat: Oh no! I've been collapsed!
*(As he got on the floor, his pants are already ripped but making it worse. he let out a huge fart that hits the underwear that was ripping apart with the yellow cloud of rotten eggs.)
*(PPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTT)
*(Mat turned around as he saw his underwear ripped in medium size, he didn't know that he wouldn't want to show his bare butt. he got up, and picked up the box of hot chocolate.)
*Mat: My underwear got ripped!
*(Mat went over to bathroom that he is checking his underwear, he still has his bare butt shown. he knew it was his big thick butt that it would jiggle and sometimes have to sit on something else's faces, Mat didn't even notice that is gonna happen again.)
*(His stomach growls again, and he clutched his hand to his stomach.)
*Mat: Again...
*(Then Mat lets out a huge fart with hitting his underwear with a same color cloud of spoiled milk, because he drank hot chocolate from yesterday.)
*(BBBBBRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTT)
*(Then he saw his underwear ripped because of his farts, and it had a huge hole now. exposing his bare butt, Mat was upset that his pants and underwear were ripped. which it will make it worse by farting more, and so on.)
*Mat: My underwear!
*(Mat didn't expect that his underwear has a huge hole in it, because of his farts could really cause him to rip his pants. he always went ahead out of the bathroom, but there's more farts coming. his stomach growled once again, and clutched his hand to his tummy.)
*Mat: Not again!
*(Then he let out some long and huge fart, released with yellow cloud of rotten eggs. just because he ate eggs last night, and had hot chocolate yesterday.)
*(PPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTT)
*(Mat collapsed to the ground, and he felt like his butt just vibrated because of his farts. not only did he just do his own before his pants and underwear ripped, his pants and underwear were now torn off to pieces due to the flatulence vibrations. now he had no underwear or pants on, just his sweater that he is wearing and his shoes is still on.)
*(Then he released more farts, hitting something with a same color cloud of rotten meat because he ate chicken from last week.)
*(BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPP)
*(Now Mat didn't even have his pants and underwear on anymore, he is just bottomless and couldn't just wear them because it was ripped to pieces.)
*Mat: Aww... my pants and underwear!
*(Poor Mat would change his pants and underwear by now, he got up and entered to the bedroom to go to his closet for his jeans and underwear change. Mat is the only one who farted by ripping his pants and underwear, which couldn't help it.)
         
         

© Copyright 2023 Angel Wade (anw2004 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2306269-Mat-Rips-His-Pants