*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2310465-Wallys-Punishment
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #2310465
A sequel to the end of Smoked Hams, after Wally always takes for revenge on Woody.
                   
         
WARNING: This story contains cartoon characters, facesitting, musk, anthros, and other. No farts in the story tho.


After the events of Smoked Hams, Wally Walrus went back to bed to get some sleep after he tortured Woody Woodpecker. mostly he wants the handymen to fix the couch since it's broken, he went to take the pictures of out of the cabinet. He woke up and saw the photos of Pat & Mat that he had in the bedroom. "I must call Pat and Mat." he spoke, and he got up off the bed. walked to the living room where the telephone was, and he picked up the phone to call Pat & Mat. he wasn't realizing that the phone is making a noise, and finally has called them. "Hello." when he starts to call Pat & Mat, but he realized the voices of two sounded very familiar. "What's up?" the familiar-sounding voice of Pat asked on the phone, just as he realized what's going on. "My couch is broken, can you fix this please?" Wally asked them about the broken couch, he is still on the phone. "Sure." the familiar-sounding voice of Mat answered. "okay, see ya!" as he hung up the telephone, he went to watch at the window. "There will be coming!" he cried in excitement, he's watching the vehicle coming down the road. Wally's face is more excited than what he ever thought, and he was more excited too.


The vehicle is still going down the road as he shouted "they're here!" as he jumped up in excitement. he walked around in circles in few seconds until he heard someone knocking on the door. "who is it?!" as he looked at the door, and walked up to it. "You are my fan!" a familiar-sounding Pat's voice spoke softly, as he turned around. Wally opened the door, and saw Woody Woodpecker (who is previously from Smoked Hams) looking up at him angrily. "I knew it! It's a trap!" Wally exclaimed, his pupils shrunk in fear. "Why did torture me in the end of the line?!" Woody spouted, walking up to him in an evil way. "I was trying to convince what the couch is broken, after I tortured you." Wally responded with a worried look, as he felt scared that he is going to be punished. "By torturing me with your trap, yelling at me, and finally..." he snorted, Wally shook in fear as he tried to escape from the woodpecker's anger. "YOU'VE MESSED WITH ME!!!" Woody yelled, walking up more in five steps. following him to the bedroom where he sleeps in bed, Wally realizes that he is walking backwards right behind him. "But Woody, you can't do this." his lower lip trembled as he is in fear "I'm so sorry for torturing you with so much tools like instruments, and some other stuff I can do this. please don't do this to me please!" as he felt a little upset. Woody's eyes narrowed to directions at Wally Walrus, as he knew he would get more angry at him. "It is very very very too late for your begging and apologizes, Mr. Walrus!" while the mean walrus' pupils also shrunk again in fear. "disobedience demands a severe punishment." he continued while Wally laid in bed. "now, it is! time! for your such extreme punishment!" Woody growled. Wally's look is in fear, and Woody gets up on top on his chest. then the mean walrus screamed as the Woodpecker's backside fell on him, Wally's visions went dark as Woody's thick blue butt weighed always down on him. feeling like that he is in a bit of pain, his butt smushed Wally's face a bit as he felt it. "You know the rules, never ever torture me ever again!" Woody stated. he pressed his rear more right to Wally's face with its excessive weight, pinning him on the bed.


Wally's nose has met with this that revealed to be his rank tailhole, he coughed which caused it to burn his nose due to excessive heat and rankness. leaving the butt stank around him, even he wouldn't smell it. "Woody! you loser, this doesn't smell good!" he cried in muffled voice. Woody looked down at Wally being sat on, giggling a little. "Come on, my big ol' butt ain't that bad as your last week's dinner." he continued. wiggling his tail like he is getting ready to leave him sniff his extreme musky rear, still continuing to push his weight of his butt on the walrus' face. then the stinky smell of his rear hits even harder than first one, forcing Wally to sniff it. "there, sniff it!" Woody spouted, as he is still forcing him to sniff the musk. he grabbed the large lollipop (which is a candy) that says "SUCKER" as he always continued "this is what you get, Mr. Walrus!" when he looked down at him who is still being sat on. Wally coughed in disgust as the smell went into his nose and lungs. "this is so disgusting! make it stop!" he cried in muffled voice, making him feel uncomfortable. "You asked for it!" Woody groaned, when he started to wiggle his butt a little. he always forces Wally to sniff more of his musky butt smell, even though he doesn't like it that much. "keep sniffing!" he groaned again, as he giggled a little bit. poor Wally continued to sniff it, not much of where he didn't like. "your punishment ain't over yet, you better keep sniffing it. or else!" he continued, making Wally sniff more. he sniffed more as the air grew heavier which is making him feel difficult to breathe, which he cannot get the stink out of his head.


The musk from the woodpecker (Woody) smelled very awful as Wally coughed so much because of the stink. the musky smell was entering his nostrils and lungs which is allowing him to become very unconscious soon. "Sniff it now!" Woody yelled again, when he has told him to do it as further proof that he didn't like the smell. now Wally is forced to sniff the musk of the woodpecker's rear again, and the stench keeps entering his nostrils along with his lungs & mouth. "you haven't take it all yet?" Woody asked in his serious face, but Wally didn't answer at all. so much for his own good that he is just trying to escape from that stench, but it didn't really happen at all neither. the musky stench from his butt entered his nostrils and mouth as his eyes starting to become groggy. "I can't see!" Wally cried in muffled voice. "This punishment is almost over, Wally." Woody stated again, making him sniff his rank musky butt once again. he kept on sniffing till another musky stench came, and entered into his nostrils. which he felt like he got smushed by an abominable snowman with the pressure going on, and starting to sweat very slowly. "I'm sweating?" Woody thought, his rear began to sweat as the musky smell is getting worse. "what is going on?" Wally groaned in muffled voice while he kept on forcibly sniffing. Woody looked down as he narrowed his eyes to directions at Wally again, and believed that he may kept doing it. "your punishment is almost over, but not quite." he continued. Wally is getting worried about the stench from the woodpecker's big butt, and he thought it was over by now. when he keeps sniffing as a force, the stench spewed out more that causes him to cough while entering into his nostrils. then the sweat went all over him, which is just like how the summer heat bought him off from the last time. "I hope you're not misbehaving like that anymore." Woody spoke "because you've tortured me with these traps, and you ain't gonna misbehave anytime soon." when he keeps smushing between his butt cheeks (as it was just cartoons) on Wally's face because of the weight his butt is. he sniffed more as the more stench from his rear is coming out once again, and he also coughed more as his eyes starting to become more groggy. his breathing is getting weak as the woodpecker's musky butt made him burned his nose while sniffing, and feeling like he didn't have much to do so.


The musk smell continued to flood into his mouth, nostrils, and lungs. "It's almost over now, Mr. Walrus." Woody stated. Wally gave one last cough, and his eyes became flutter as he felt like he is going to pass out. while he might've consumed the stench of the rank tailhole from him, but he had passed out of the musky smell that entered his body. Woody looked at the window, it was very dark outside. he knew that how long that he had been there. "I guess your punishment is over, Mr. Walrus." he continued. he yawned as he looked at the other window which it's also dark, he laid down on the side while he still has his butt on the mean walrus' face. "Time for bed." as he turned off the lights of the lamp. laid on the table where the lamp is, and he began to closed his eyes "good night, Mr. Walrus." as soon as he sleeps. Wally is sleepless due to the being unconscious, and not just because he had been sniffed for too long from day to night.


The next day, Woody Woodpecker went home to take a shower. whistling his tune as he felt the warm water and soap on him. after that, he got cleaned as he went to dry off with the towel. "hahahaHaha, hahahaHaha, hahahaHaha, hehehehehehehehe!" he laughed as he looked at the mirror as he liked being cleaned more than what he had thought.
         
         

© Copyright 2023 Angel Wade (anw2004 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2310465-Wallys-Punishment