*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2306420-PrepMo-2023-Day-12-Outline-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Assignment · Fantasy · #2306420
This is my second outline for my 2023 NaNo Novel
I. Icerna is teaching and receives a note that says “it has started.”
II. She needs to mobilize the mages and calls upon Ignatius to help
III. Somewhere early on there will be something about Aelar – maybe Icerna sees him in a vision or something reminds her of him. We see her pain in losing him and never knowing why.
IV. Lord Shadowbane learns of their plan to rebel and ups his game, sending out more forces immediately
V. Icerna finds some of Shadowbane’s men are working against their own will but to save their lives and the lives of their families
VI. Icerna and Ignatius are imprisoned
VII. Icerna confides in her niece Lysandra about the plans
VIII. Lysandra is not on the side of the rebellion, instead believing the oppressive regime has her best interests at heart.
IX. Icerna finds some of the dungeon guards are also their against their will and befriends a few of them.
X. The guards have insight to the moves of many of Shadowbane’s army and work to get that information to the mages outside. One of them is found out and killed by a firing squad in front of the other guards.
XI. Icerna and Ignatius lead the escape from prison. Aelar is in their confidence as well.
XII. Icerna and Aelar rekindle their romance from their young adult years
XIII. The mages rise up against the regime
XIV. Seraphin Tidewalker expresses he wants to help the rebellion – but he has worked for Shadowbane for many years. He and Ignatuis fight.
XV. Some of the guards, who have become friends, will perish in the fight.
XVI. Lysandra learns the error in her ways and changes sides, bringing her friends with her
XVII. Kaelin, Lysandra’s boyfriend and the one who encouraged her to follow Shadowbane, is slow to join the rebellion – but he eventually does, knowing Lysandra is in danger. He also finds he is capable of magic as well. He knows this could mean certain death for him also.
XVIII. Icerna will have to confront her brother Thalric. She will allow him to live, but that will make things harder for the rebellion to succeed (need to flesh this out yet).
XIX. Thalric may eventually be lost in the battle.
XX. The evil regime of Lord Shadowbane is eventually overthrown (and possibly the relationship between Icerna and Lysandra salvaged).
© Copyright 2023 Beck Firing back up! (write2b at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2306420-PrepMo-2023-Day-12-Outline-2