*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2306480-Oct-13-NaNoPrep-assignment
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Draft · Sci-fi · #2306480
As stated above
Name/Age: Oscar Devlin (50)

Description: Tall/Muscular green eyes, black hair

Occupation: Owner and CEO of Devin Oil

Oscar Devlin was considered one of the richest oligarchs in the world. He had spent half of his life building his fortune in oil. He was well aware that he had to hurt a lot of people to get where he was; ruin more than a few lives to gain and maintain his fortune. He was also known for his charities and his efforts to fight the 'corruption' of other oil companies who favor profit over safety. His fight the corruption campaign brought him more business than his competitors.

Upon catching wind of this musical run by a group of teenagers, he found that their ideas and drive for cleaner reusable fuel could very quickly make oil obsolete within his lifetime. This moved him to make every attempt to stop the musical or at least slow it down so not to lose everything he had worked to achieve. As his plans to slow down the musical only moved it to take the world by storm faster, he moved on to more less subtle attempts to stop the show.
© Copyright 2023 Scifiwizard Retired (scilock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2306480-Oct-13-NaNoPrep-assignment