*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2306817-Part-8-Silhouettes-Of-Male-Harem-Girls
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Entertainment · #2306817
A conversation through the harem bars between a woman and the male she owns.
Marge looked through the harem bars at the veiled husband before her. She loved the silhouette of his lower face through the sheer chiffon veils she mandated he wear. The faux ruby hanging between his eyes which held his sheer overhead veils in place swung back and forth as he moved. The hormones she gave him created a feminine figure and she loved the looks of his upper arms protruding beyond the short sheer chiffon flutter sleeves attached to his bolero top trimmed in lace. A wide band of copper was wound around his upper arms. They were custom-fitted to ensure his arms never regained their mass or muscle strength. She told him it was jewelry to make him beautiful. Marge loved the sheer ankle-length chiffon skirts and sating booties. She reached through the bars and pulled Jessica's veil down so she could eat.

"Thanks, Marge."

Marge smiled again as she ran her fingers over the satin cups of Jessica's bolero top, and said, "I love those eighty-inch breasts, Jess."

Jessica stirred as his wife's hands ran over his breasts and groped the cleavage the tight top created. "I can't wait until this weekend, Jess. I love the feel of those mountains of pleasure pressed against my small female breasts. My friend Susan said I should sign you up for weekend milking but I said no. Those milkpots are for me and me alone. "

Marge handed back her coffee cup and replaced Jessica's veil across her nose. Jess got up and took her cup to the pot to refill it. When she returned she slid the cup back through the barred dividing wall between Marge's free female side and the contained harem. That harem was also a walled-in backyard with a ceiling and only one door the groundskeeping crew and Marge had keys for. Marge lowered Jessica's veil and they talked as they ate breakfast, Marge told Jessica why males had so many rules to govern their lives as superior females mandated them. She explained that because the male sinus and respiratory system were weaker females felt a harem world with males kept veiled to protect their respiratory system was mandated as necessary for male health. She explained that males were kept safer and lived happier lives when safely contained, veiled, and had access to all electronics removed as the news was too depressing for a male mind and would take their focus off of their housework. The conversation ended. Marge raised Jess' veil and he prepared to do the dishes as Marge went out.

© Copyright 2023 Novice Author (francinec at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2306817-Part-8-Silhouettes-Of-Male-Harem-Girls