*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2306382-Gynarchy-2025-Part-7-Unseen-Males
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Men's · #2306382
The reversal of Sharia Law would be for males to be unseen in public, and in homes.
The Goddess called the meeting to order. The issue of males being seen in public and in households frightened some women and girls, so it was decided to remove their presence except for those who worked in traditional female positions, in restraints. Tighter corseting, higher heels, gait restraints, wrist-to-waist, and upper arm restraints, combined with shock collars, eliminated fear when they were present. These were males used for menial tasks and female amusement.

"As you know we must end male presence in public. We must also highly restrict it in homes as a female visitor could come unannounced and be scared. After speaking with contractors and others in areas which must be changed we decided upon the following. First off, homes must be divided between a free female side and a caged, harem for males, including walled-in yards, kept hidden from female sight. The objective is so that future generations of females never see a male, aside from working as slave girls. The government will assist with this harem division cost and contractors have worked up designs for the most effective harems in terms of cost, containment, and safety for the males inside."

Mrs. Jones raised her hand and asked, " What about public travel? There will still be males in town being led by a female escort and guardian."

The Goddess smiled and said," We have thought of everything. We are not like males. To start, males will be required to be in burkas when in town. Those burkas will have zippered outlets so when zipped and locked from the outside the male cannot reach outside his burka. He is basically walking in a tent. The eye veil netting will have a second netting veil attached that can be worn back if the female chooses or be over the male's eyes as a second netting in cases such as when being too close to a female and she can see his eyes, for protection from being seen or viruses such as Covid 19, which affects the eyes and ears and contact with skin. This is more restrictive than Middle Eastern Sharia Law, but it is for the safety of all."

Miss Walker asked, "What about driving and other things men do?"

The Goddess laughed.

"We have thought of that. This new government requires many changes. For example, the eye veils remove the ability to drive. Since they are only required for males only they are affected. Their field of vision is hindered making their being on the road dangerous. Cars will be equipped with tinted windows in the rear and no inside door handles. All cars will be manufactured with a ring on the back floorboard where a female can tether her male inside. We also considered veil fabric. Chiffon and Georgette have always been a light material women could look through, so it is acceptable for males now. We do feel that going to a lighter fabric would be better both in concealment and male vision in the home. When in the home Voile is lighter and because it is very easy to see through, it removes the excuse for removing their veils to do housework. Voile is also a sheer fabric that when multiplied, such as niqabs using four or five layers, can reduce the chances of females seeing the males' eyes, which allows them the visibility to serve them. The proper in-house abaya and niqab set makes in-the-house concealment a very beautiful option for females to consider. The degrees of eye veiling can also be an interesting form of entertainment as well. On a final note, the burka can also hide a ball gag as we all know males should not be heard in public. Let them talk among themselves in their harems. Any questions?"

The others in attendance all agreed on the furthering of restrictions and how it would keep women and girls free of fear of males.

© Copyright 2023 Novice Author (francinec at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2306382-Gynarchy-2025-Part-7-Unseen-Males