*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2306880-A-movie-review
by Mariha
Rated: E · Review · Reviewing · #2306880
The princess diaries(2001) & The princess diaries 2: Royal engagement(2004)
People think princesses are supposed to wear tiaras, marry the rich, always look pretty and live happily ever after. But it's so much more than that. It's a real job.

No one can make feel you inferior without your consent~ Eleanor Roosevelt.

Amelia, courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear. The brave may not live forever but the cautious do not live at all. From now on you'll be travelling the road between who do you think you are and who you can be. The key is to allow yourself to make the journey.
Some lines from the movie:

Why me?
Because you saw me when I was invisible.

A queen is never late. Everybody is simply early.

Well, the heart does things for reasons that reason cannot understand.

I stand here, ready to take my place as your queen. Without a husband.

--->> The princess diaries(2001) & The princess diaries 2: Royal engagement(2004)
© Copyright 2023 Mariha (mariha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2306880-A-movie-review