*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2306917-Reaching-Out-Of-Darkness
Rated: ASR · Poetry · Personal · #2306917
Someone in the dark reaching out for me. - Maãlík
When the day turns dark & the night comes.

The pain cuts deep & it might run.

Down pouring tears & blood dripping down from a bleeding heart harmed from the harsh world.

Tryna hide it all cause embarrassment, judgement, & misunderstanding breeds an anger that unfurls.

With no healthy outlet that gives you the closure you seek.

& all I truly want is someone who truly gets me.

Never begging for someone to stay by my side if it means sacrificing my soul.

As much as I’ve been disappointed, I’d rather be alone.

Hard to simply lay here without thoughts that still tend to bother me.

Fighting mentally everyday to not let the darkness swallow me.

I can feel that healing reaching out to assist me in tapping into the inner power.

Informing me to focus on what I’m able to control, & to not waste a single hour.

Even in times of low productivity, find ways to progress forward with minimal effort.

Deep breathing, positive affirmations, & even talking to folks who know the art of being better.

No longer afraid of the embarrassment that comes with failure.

Been humiliated so many times, making you realize that it’s not a terror.

Facing the worst demons head on with a heart of boldness.

Knowing that success is near.

I process pain, I never really “let go”.

Cause all those valuable lessons are what brought me here.

& I refuse to hide my emotions for fear of whatever judgement may come.

I’m a warrior with the spirit of a Spartan warrior, standing tall in the face of death.

At my age of 150 years is when I’ll see my life truly done.

Forever on a mission to become my absolute best.

In my dark solitude, I tend to find true peace.

Fighting chaos every day in a never ending battle against me.

- Maãlík
© Copyright 2023 Maãlík (loneplayboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2306917-Reaching-Out-Of-Darkness