*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2307049-Oh-Bother
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Assignment · Sci-fi · #2307049
What could go wrong for Jeanie, Simeon and Bother
Bother wants to be loved. He gets kidnapped. Simeon wants to impress Jeanie. Jeanie doesn't like bother. She feels responsible for him and decides to rescue him. This leads to more excitement. What could go wrong? A list of possibilities.

1Bother gets Kidnapped it's in the plot line already. Moving on.

possible solution:Jeanie's tracking app for bother.

2)Garry uses propaganda this is probably in the beginning/everyday life part of the novel. There's this ad recruiting video on media. He wants to clean up his image after his disastrous campaign for skipper. Paint an image of Green Wave making OPC a better place and cleaning up the environment. Also, have them announce an exciting new innovation slated for release in December 2120.

ps:Foreshadows Jeanie's discovery of the robot army. Bother solves this by leading them to Garry's warehouse after he's rescued.

3)Simeon tries to ask Jeanie out and is rebuffed this probably happens in the every day part of the novel.


ps: Don't worry Simeon you get the girl in the end. It's kind of "Checkov's Gun" but not.

4)Bother's tracking signal gets blocked after the inciting incident, we find out that the tracking app is being blocked by something in Green Wave Industries offices so Jeanie and Simeon have to figure a way to narrow down Bother's location.

ps: Simeon and Jeanie either "jail break" the app or make a better code.

5)they get caught in Garry's office Antoni sees Simeon break the encryption on the door. He stealthily sneaks up on the trio of protagonists. An altercation ensues because Antoni's solution to problems usually involves fighting.

ps:Antoni is very short sighted so to speak. He forgets about Bother who manages to trip up the baddy a la R2D2.

6)Fuzko's Novelty Store is closed Jeanie plans on using a baby costume and novelty baby crying sound effect to disguise Bother during the diversion but because it took so long to escape Antoni, Fuzko's is locked up tighter than a drum. I guess they'll break in or something?

psyep they might not...Simeon might be friends with the owner. I'm tired of their felonius behavior! Use your networking skills guys!

7)after all the shenanigans the trio has to spend the night in the brig C'mon, after all that B and E the Order officers aren't just gonna let them go.

ps: it's scary but Bother will eventually get them out. He has that recording of Garry's "monologue of evil"

8)Garry subdues Order Officers and escapes in a submarine after the trio are cleared, Garry is to go on trial for the assassination attempt and treason. But before the court date, he escapes custody and flees in a submarine. Yeah...

ps: dudes he has his "spear and magic helmet" a la "That's Opera Doc". Y'all are gonna have to catch up with him next novel!

So I think thats plenty for now. But this is not necessarily all going in and I may think up some more weird stuff...like maybe some sort of reality distorting weapon or something?

Also Nathan the cyborg, one of Jeanie's co-workers, is the mentor. He helps her figure out her relationship with Bother and also rescues the main trio a couple of times. He also pushes Jeanie to go after Garry when he escapes in the submarine.
© Copyright 2023 Scarypotato-doing bettertoday (scarypotato14 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2307049-Oh-Bother