*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2307691-World-3-The-Cursed-One
by akaluv
Rated: GC · Short Story · Fantasy · #2307691
A prince is turned into a monster, but regains his humanity when he finds love.
HE WANTED TO DIE after what he was turned into. He was the second crown prince of his kingdom, and he wondered how things had turned out like this. He trusted his personal guard with his life and never thought he would turn on him. Sitting underwater surrounded by fish, sharks, and coral, he thought about the male he once trusted. He recalled retiring to his quarters and ordering his guardsman to wait outside. Like always, he had his brown hair out, letting it flow down his back while wearing a green tunic that matched his eyes and brown britches.

Compared to his older brother, everyone always said he was handsome, but he didn’t believe it. However, he learned that night that the man he trusted thought it.

“Why don’t I join you inside?” His guardsman said; his blonde locks were past his shoulders, nearly halfway down his back, while his blue eyes stared at him.

“Just stay outside,” he ordered as he began to walk inside his room, but a hand catching his wrist caught him off guard.

“I want you,” his guardsman said, which shocked him. Even though he wasn’t interested in marriage yet, he always wanted a wife who would love him for him and not his title or power.

Yanking his arm back, Atticus’ body hit the door. Before he could rush inside, the guardsman darted towards him and pushed him to the ground. The blonde man dressed in black amour was on top of him, pinning him down.

“Don’t reject me, Atticus!” The blonde male roared.

Atticus didn’t know why his guardsman was acting this way. In all their years together, since he was eighteen, he never expressed an interest in men. He had heard rumors that some men engaged in acts with each other, but his eyes were always on the ladies around him, hoping he would one day find his own bride.

“I don’t want you! One day, I will have a princess by my side, and that is what I desire!” Atticus said, raising his voice to the male above him.

Pain appeared in the guardsman’s blue eyes, but then they were replaced by a fiery rage. “Fine, Atticus…if I can’t have you, no one will!” He snarled as he rose to his feet; a darkness appeared on his face as he stomped out of the room.

Atticus quickly stood up, unsure of what to do. Instead of flinching, he promptly shut the doors, shook his head, and decided to deal with his guardsman tomorrow. The threat unnerved him, but it was late into the night, and everyone in the castle was already asleep. He decided to dismiss the guard of his post, and after all his years of service, he would free him of his duty so he could live out his days in peace. However, he never got a chance to pull off his plan.

That night, Atticus fell ill. He tossed and turned in his sleep when he felt his body shift. Fearfully and panicked, he ran out of the castle onto the beach. And when the first tentacle shot out from his back, he knew something was wrong. One tentacle after another protrudes from his body. They had suckers on them, just like an octopus. His eyes widened in horror, and as the bloodcurdling pain spread through every inch of him, he screamed louder every second until crimson liquid dripped from his eyes and mouth. His face split, and he ran into the ocean in madness, hoping the waves would swallow him whole and drown him in peace. However, it had the opposite effect; he found being in the water calmed him, and as his body finished morphing, he swam in the ocean when he realized something was off. His wide black eyes roamed around his new form.

The ocean was no longer dark to him; he could see through the liquid clear as day, and he no longer had arms and legs; he had many tentacles. He wasn’t small like an octopus; he was larger than a whale. He was almost the size of a ship. Once the reality set in of his new form, he wailed. The surrounding waters around him rumbled, shaking as he twisted and turned in horror. He lashed his tentacles about, attacking anything that was near him.

Atticus relented, dropping his body to the bottom of the ocean as he sobbed and mourned for the body he had lost. He was now a monster, a creature no one would love. His guardsman made good on his threat, and at that moment, he regretted not giving himself to the blonde-haired male.

It had been a few days or longer, Atticus didn’t know. All he knew was that he was a monster confined to the ocean. In his sadness and depression, he found times he couldn’t remember anything. He felt he was indeed becoming a monster, something that roamed the ocean and killed whatever was in his way. In the moments he regained his humanity, he saw destroyed ships and dead bodies floating around him.

What have I done?! His internal thoughts shook him as he saw the corpses of men, women, and children sinking into the ocean. He wanted to hurl, but he couldn’t. When a strange thought hit him, he retreated to the ocean floor, almost accepting he had become a monster. Go on land!

He wondered why he would think such a thing, but as the sun rose into the sky and illuminated the lands, he touched the beach, and his body glowed. As the light faded on his form, he was human again, back to his regular body. At first, he was in shock, then he was overjoyed. Without wasting time, he stole clothes and shoes from a nearby merchant and headed into town, wearing a brown cloak over his head and body so no one would recognize him. As he roamed the streets, he saw signs he had missed. Various posters with a drawing of his face were on buildings, offering a cash reward of thousands of gold pieces in return. It pained him to know that his mother and father wanted to find him, but until he could lift his curse, he wouldn’t return. Not only did he see posters asking for his return, but he also saw a reward for his death.

Dangerous monster sighted at sea! Calling all hunters to take part and kill the creature! The reward is a treasure chest full of gold.

Have I become that dangerous?! Atticus thought as he shook his head, wondering and planning what he should do. He let out an exhausted sigh, hating the fact he was killing his citizens and hurting his kingdom. Then, he entered a nearby pub, knowing the drinking holes were a wealth of information. The stench of male musk, meat, and alcohol whiffed into his nostrils as he walked into the semi-dark building. Sailors, workers, and various barmaids were littered throughout the tavern. Atticus stayed quiet and sat at the bar, face still covered.

“Barkeep!” He called, hoping to get the older man’s attention. Then, an older gentleman with a head full of silver hairs came over.

“What will it be?” The older man asked.

“I need information. What is happening with the younger Prince of Darona and personal his guard?” Atticus kept his green eyes low, focusing on the bar so the man wouldn’t see him.

The older man sighed, then. “Aye, the prince is missing, along with his guardsman. Rumor has it the guard was supposed to be taken to the gallows for not protecting the prince, but he fled the city, and no one has seen him since.”

Atticus’ heart dropped. If his guardsman had truly run off, he wouldn’t be able to locate him. The older man came closer, bent down, and tried to look under the hood, but Atticus jumped up.

“Hey, you are–” The old man started, but Atticus ran from the traven. As the sun began to lower on the seaside city’s horizon, he felt it again: he was changing.

He rushed out of town, running and crashing into people before reaching the beach again. The tentacles again came from his back first, then all over before his face ripped apart and blood dripped down his body. His bloodcurdling screams filled the night air, and he wandered the ocean once again.

He didn’t know why he was here or what he was doing; all he knew was that three ships surrounded him. Javelins were hurled at him on each boat, hoping to strike his flesh. The ocean roared and swayed, knocking the vessel from side to side.

“Steady men! Circle the monster and then fire the cannons!” A female voice yelled out, ordering the various men on the ship.

That’s when his eyes saw her. She was beautiful and unique looking, something he had never seen before. Her red hair flowed down her back, and instead of wearing a dress, she was wearing black trousers, a red shirt, and a matching coat with gold buttons. The jacket was long, a tailcoat that reminded him of what a male captain would wear. On her hip was a sword, so he knew she was a fighter. Her skin was the color of coca with cream, and her eyes seemed like they were brown mixed with green. As she yelled and ordered her men to capture him, he knew he had to have her.

As his monstrous scream filled the air, the ocean shook with his fury, swaying the boats again until some men fell overboard, dropping into the sea. Thanks to the light from the moon, he could see clearly as when he was under the water.

“Tie yourselves down!” The red-haired woman roared. The man struggled to do as she ordered because he knocked his tentacles into all the ships, banging and breaking each one until the wood split down the middle. Men ran for the lifeboats, getting in them as they lowered them into the sea.

“Captain Erica, we have to abandon ship!” A man pleaded with her as he grabbed her arm, but she refused.

“I will never leave my ship! If he goes down, then I go down with him!” Her words were proud, making his desire for her grow even more.

As the man looked at her with sad eyes, he nodded and ran off. Erica, what a beautiful name, he thought. Then, in haste, he wrapped a tentacle around her body, ignoring her screams and yells as he dove into the ocean.

As a normal human, he knew she wouldn’t be able to breathe for long, so he quickly took her back to a cave he found off the coast of his kingdom, and there he would keep her, his little Erica.

Erica groaned as she moved her arms and legs, feeling something rough under her body. As she fluttered her eyelids, she felt underneath her. The rocky and moist ground let her know she wasn’t in her one bed.

The sound of dripping water echoed into her ears, and when she snapped her eyes open, she remembered everything that happened. She had tried to kill the monster to earn the reward money. She even hired two other crews to help with the plan, but it was for nothing–the beast had won.

Where am I? She thought as she lifted onto her elbows and roamed her eyes around. She was in a cave; the only exit was the water in front of her. Thankfully, though, she could see the outside, but when she saw it was nothing but ocean for miles, she knew she couldn’t escape. The light from the moon reflected on the water’s surface, showing a pathway to land. However, she couldn’t swim for long, even if she tried.

“Damn it!* She shouted as she punched the floor. All she wanted to do was prove that a female pirate was just as good as a man. However, word would now spread that she had lost, her ship destroyed because of her foolishness. It irritated her more than that; it made her angry.

Then I’ll die, then! She leaped to her feet and ran into the water, hoping to drown herself. However, when she felt something sticky on her back, she knew her death wouldn’t be from drowning. Her body rose into the air; water dripped from her red hair and clothes, but she didn’t care.

“Let me go, monster!” She snarled as she saw the creature she tried to capture ascend from under the water. Two big black eyes stared back at her, and to her surprise, instead of eating her, it gently placed her back onto the cave floor.

Adrenaline pumped through her body then. She felt around for her sword, but it was gone. As more tentacles rose from the water, almost filling the cave, she ran to the wall, pressing her back against it.

“What do you want?!” She screamed in a panic as her breaths became heavy and blood pumped in her ears. The creature made a strange noise she didn’t understand. Fear coursed through her as a tentacle came near her. She shut her eyes, waiting for her death, but it didn’t come. Instead, the tentacle brushed along her cheek, down to her chest.

She snapped her eyes open when she realized what the monster was doing: stroking her breast, even though her clothes were still on.

“Don’t touch me!” She yelled as she wrapped her arms around her body and fell to the ground, shaking.

Another noise came from the monster, and for a moment, Erica thought it sounded like a sad whimper.

When his tentacle touched her cheek and rubbed along her breasts, Atticus felt human again. His thoughts were so clear that he didn’t think the monster sleeping within him would come out again. He would focus on Erica, ensuring she was safe and all her needs met. With her by his side, he could keep the monster at bay and be himself, so he decided that is what he would do: keep her and claim her as his own.

His heart dropped when she rejected him, but he would give her time to change her mind. At that moment, he realized they had all the time in the world to learn about each other.

Days had passed. During the day, in his human form, he would leave the cave and get Erica everything she needed. He bought her new clothes, a mixture of dresses and britches, food, and other things a lady may need. Not to his surprise, though, her stubborn nature refused all his gifts. A pile of goods was building up in the cave, even the jewelry he had got her.

Her once beautiful flowing fire hair was matted, her clothes tattered, with holes. When she got up and stretched her legs, he saw her round, plump ass. Oh, how he wished he could touch her, but ever since that night, he had satisfied his needs during the day while picturing her sleeping form in his mind. Stroking his cock alone didn’t fully fulfill him; he needed his Erica, but he didn’t want to force himself on her.

I’ll try something different today, Atticus thought.

Erica sat against the rocky wall, as usual, looking up at the ceiling. He wondered what she was thinking about and wished he could communicate with her. Using a tentacle, he pushed an apple and banana over to her. She dropped her eyes and stared at him.

She groaned and then said, “Fine, I’ll eat.”

Finally! Atticus was elated. For so long, she rejected food, and he figured it was just a matter of time before she gave in.

As the red-haired woman peeled the banana and shoved it in her mouth, his cock twitched, which in his monster form was a strange sensation for him. It was like something inside him rumbled and flinched.

Erica’s legs were wide open, revealing the hole that had formed on her clothes between her legs. He had caught sight of her bush hair, and at that moment, he couldn’t hold it in anymore. He inched a tentacle near her, going in between her thighs. She yelped.

“What are you doing?!” She shouted as her eyes dropped to her center. “Wait, you want that?” She said as surprise laced her voice.

Yes! Atticus thought as the sound of his monstrous voice echoed in the cave.

Erica sighed, stood up, and then peeled off layers of her clothes.

Is she going to give herself to me?! His thoughts were a jumbled mess, but as the last pieces of clothes fell from her body and her giant breasts came into his view, the feeling inside him stirred again. Her flesh wasn’t untouched like the ladies in his court. She had scars on her body, some on her legs, arms, and stomach. It showed her bravery and toughness. A lady of the court wouldn’t be able to handle the reality of his curse, but Erica might, or he hoped she would when he told her, but he would wait for the time to be right.

“You’re not going to let me go, are you?” She sighed and said, “I’ve slept with worse to get my ship and crew, so show me what you can do.” She smirked as she strode toward him, naked as the day she was born into the world.

Erica…Atticus thought as his desire to take her grew as his raven irises stayed on her slender form. However, hearing that she gave herself to another to get her standing saddened him, but he wanted to help her forget about that and please her.

He raised another tentacle from the water, pressing the suckers to her back. She hissed as it glued to her skin, but then she smiled at him, letting him know she was all right. Carefully, he raised her into the air, hovering her body over the pool of water. Her tiny frame was just a few inches away from his wide face, allowing him a perfect view to eye her torso. He raised two other tentacles and snaked them around her legs, spreading her wide for him while another tentacle eased its way to her center and parted her inner lips.

Erica moaned as the tentacle rubbed against her sensitive nub, causing pleasure to flow through her body.

She’s so warm. I want more of her, Atticus thought, roaming his eyes over her pleased body.

“Faster!” She ordered, and he very much wanted to comply with her request. As the ripples of ecstasy thundered through her body, she bucked against him, rubbing her pelvis against his tendril of sexual satisfaction. To her surprise, it felt amazing, and she wanted more, to see what other sensations he could ignite between her legs. Yes, he was a monster, but since she was trapped in this cave, she would enjoy what this monster could do for her. Besides, as a pirate and a huntress, she had heard rumors of all kinds of strange things, and this was just another story for the seas.

He spread her legs further until all of her was in his eyesight. Watching her hovering above his body while his tentacle moving faster between her legs caused his arousal to grow. If he had a dick, it would be rock hard, but he felt something else, something growing warm inside of his cool body. Then, emerging from under his mouth in the water was something new, another tentacle. He moved another tentacle against her warm center, increasing his pace as her bub got more swollen every second. Her moistness soaked his tentacle, but he wouldn’t stop until she was satisfied. Then, he raised his new tentacle into the air when he noticed something. It was smaller than the others and rounded, reminding him of his cock, but it was bigger and longer, but not too big for a human body. A few inches from the tip of the tentacle were six balls, which made him wonder how much semen he had in his monster form.

Erica’s moans reverberated through the cave, and the louder she was, the more his new tentacle-cock twitched with a fervent need for her. He groaned as the tentacle-cock pulsed. Unable to fight his longing, he raised the tentacle-cock to the warmth between Erica’s legs.

She yelped and darted her eyes to his cock. “It’s huge!” She exclaimed. “But I want it,” she pleaded lustfully as her eyes locked with his black ones, letting him know she wished to have him inside her.

Erica! Atticus thought. If he had a face, he would be smiling, but instead, only the monstrous voice responded to her, but she didn’t drop the wide grin from her lips. Instead, she placed her fingers on each side of her sex, opening her moist craven for him.

He made another sound of happiness and pain for his need to fill her hot insides. As he moved the other tentacle from her nub, he raised his tentacle-cock, brushing it along the entrance to her sex to cover himself in her wetness.

“Take me,” she pleaded as she threw her head back, waiting for him to fill her insides.

His tentacle-cock twitched and pulsed in anticipation; he couldn’t wait anymore. Using her moistness, he eased himself into her as another tentacle sucked to her breasts, squirming and twisting her mounds, causing her chest to bounce up and down.

Erica released a whimper as he made slow thrusts in and out of her sex. He made sure only to give her the tip of his cock as her walls spread to take him fully.

“Don’t go slow,” she moaned between panting breaths, tired of his teasing and being gentle. She was used to pain, and she wanted her nectar to hurry and coat his cock.

To her words, his tentacle-cock thickened and slid inside her, pumping into her body. Eroica cried out as he sank deeper into her sex, pressing against her womb as he thrust in and out of her like a rapid beast claiming its mate. She arched her back and let the intoxication from his monster cock spread her walls and take her body as his own. Atticus wanted to feel more of her, and when he rubbed a tentacle across her lips, he was in shock when she took the tip into her mouth, sucking him with an eager need.

He pumped both places, two of her warm holes: the one in her center and the other on her face. His body shook with pleasure the deeper and faster he buried inside her; his motions were like a dance of back and forth, plunging in and out of her pussy until his lust took control of him. Even her tongue flicking across his other tentacle sent him to the edge as more pleasure shook him. Erica moaned and screamed against his tentacle as she bobbed her head against him, matching his movements.

I can’t hol–Atticus could no longer finish the thought as his monstrous voice roared in the cave; his pleasure ripped through his body as his seed shot into Erica like a geyser erupting, one wave after another. In haste, he removed the tentacle from Erica’s warm cavern as her body quaked, letting the sounds from her orgasm join with his, filling the cave with the music of climax and hoarseness, a duet of desire both human and non-human.

He panted, gurgling water bubbles from his mouth of razor-sharp teeth. Erica’s breaths were ragged as she came down from her release. As she breathed heavily, he slowly lowered her back on land, laying her down against the blankets he had bought from her. Sweat dripped from her brow, and his milky seed ran down her leg, dripping like droplets down the cave walls.

“Who knew a monster’s cock could feel so good,” Erica said through heavy breaths as she turned to look at her monster, and as light from the rising sun flowed into the cave, her eyes widened. Quickly, she stood up, shock across her face. In the water, she no longer saw the tentacle monster that filled her with fantastic pleasure. In its place was a man, a human, the missing prince who was said to have the beauty and handsome features of a god. As Erica’s bottom lip dropped to what felt like the ground, Atticus smiled at her with a mischievous gleam in his emerald irises.

© Copyright 2023 akaluv (akaluv89 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2307691-World-3-The-Cursed-One