*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2307732-Somthin-Real
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Romance/Love · #2307732
How I view love should be for me & my shawty. Inspired by Trey Songz's "Jill (Sumn Real)
You love me, how lovely. You know me, so come show me. That real me, the old me. That new me, unfold me. Give me love to relieve pain. Extinguishing all of my old flames. Rebranding the pattern brain. This real love, it brings change. My loyalty, it remains the same. You so 100, girl, don't you change.

You love me. You touch me. You on me. You got me. So awesome, cause it's powerful. For real: Girl I could live in this moment in time forever. Sending roses, that could never compare...........to the stunning beauty that heals despair. Body a 10, & your mind is a 12. Your soul is infinite, baby you broke the scale. Makes me happy to know, cause I placed it in mind: That I'll have a shawty whose love is genuine, giving, & overall kind.

We got dissenters, sent our way to try to drive a wedge between us. I pay no mind to the bullshit, cause with my integrity, & your nurture, they could never defeat us. Just a bunch of jealous harlots, throwin' ass & a pretty face my way. While some dudes with a little more money & muscles than me see you as prey. But it's beyond the looks. The treatment, the connection, the chemistry, the oxytocin............all mixed together like Professor Utonium's potion. It created my very of Powerpuff girl with all the ingredients I needed: Sugar, loyalty, humor, generosity, reciprocity, communication, submission, passion, integrity, & pure femininity.

Don't get it mistaken, shawty: I have my flaws. Can be quick to the defense when I'm misunderstood by any, at all. Can get so focused on the mission, it can seem as if I neglect your calls. But trust me when I say I'm working on it all. Becoming a man of high quality is a difficult feat, that I've been called to answer to. Strength, compassion, integrity, loyalty, honor, creativity, leadership, determination, indomitable volition, mental fortitude, patience, & intelligence are all the traits I work on to possess as a man. Both of us have the one quality that matters most: the ability to understand.

It feels amazing, every moment that I spend with you. Feels like a moment in time that should replay forever, cause the foundation we've built is beautiful. Baby gave me somethin' real, running my hands down her body, truly all natural. Not fake from the jump like these women I see who build their bodies with their acquired capital. & Ion mean no offense, I just want shawty to be as real physically as she is mentally. I just want someone who I can trust with secrets that won't end up back in the lap of those same dissenters who wanna attack me. I just want shawty to do cool shit with me, whether we pop out, or we at home chillin. I just want us to be able to solve issues when we have disagreements, & not make me out to be the villain.

& she said, "You're special. You're astonishing. You're everything I never knew I even needed. You're the calm to my storm. The light to my darkness. In your times of grief, look to me to be your harness. You're the sun to my moon. The galaxy to my stars. You're the gravity that holds my planets as they spin, even when we're apart. You're a powerful man. Successful, even in failure. You're a true husband & father for the future. Your legacy will live forever."

Damn, now that's somethin' real.

- Maalik
© Copyright 2023 Maãlík (loneplayboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2307732-Somthin-Real