*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2307796-Gynarchy-2025-Story-11-Helens-Harem
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Entertainment · #2307796
How would harem life be for males in a Gynarchy harem?
Helen enjoyed her harem and collecting males. She loved the power she held over them and knew that if any escaped the GPS collar would show where they were and allow them to be tracked if they managed to get past the 30-foot shock field 0f the collar. She smiled as she entered the harem and looked around at the spotless area where she contained her males.

The house was like a mansion with one-half being a well-protected, and off-limits area for females who could come and go as they pleased, and a harem where her 12 males were kept in harem slave girl attire. The house was brick and all of the windows had steel lattice in them. The free female side had latticed windows as well so if a male was allowed out of the harem they still couldn't get past latticed windows and steel barred doors, both between the harem, and the free side and outdoors. The female side was finished in a Victorian setting with hardwood floors, cherry chairs, and end tables. A curtain was out of reach of harem "girls" which the females could close and keep the harem out of sight.

Helen looked up at the indoor balcony over the barred ceiling of the harem, where she stood or sat with friends and watched the "girls" as they went about harem life, or danced the Dance Of The Seven veils when she turned music on. She was pleased with what she saw and today she would watch the male girls dance as the yard crew cut the grass in the harem garden and the maids cleaned her free side. Both crews would arrive simultaneously so she had to have her girls out of sight. She looked around at the stone floors, the stone walls, and the windows looking out at the harem garden, walled in with a chain link fencing ceiling like the inside harem, and barred gates wide enough for the grounds crew to come and go.

Helen looked at Cindy, who immediately stood at attention, feet together, hands together between her 60-inch breasts, fingers pointing up under her chiffon lower face veil, eyes cast down, as was mandatory for males when a female was present. Cindy bobbed a curtsy and stood silent.

"Cindy, gather the girls and close the outside doors. the crews are coming today."

Cindy bobbed a curtsy as she said, "Yes, my lady."

Helen ignored Cindy as she went back into the free side of the house. She smiled knowing that only she and her daughter knew the code for the electric locks on the doors of the house. Even if a girl escaped the male code enforcement officer would pick them up and return them. Their breast size made wearing masculine female attire impossible. It was against the law for males to wear masculine traditional male clothing and for females to wear traditional female attire.

When Helen saw the males enter and line up, standing at attention, she smiled and closed the curtain, sealing off the harem from the sight of females. She closed and locked the shutters over the windows on the free side. The grounds crew would lock the shutters in the harem area putting the males out of sight from the harem garden.

Cindy started giving out orders and commanded Joan to remove the laundry basket from the barred Lazy Susan in the barred wall which separated the harem from the free female side of the house. Joan sighed as she would have to once again hand wash, dry, fold, and hang 12 harem outfits, as well as hand wash Helen's lingerie and wash, dry, and hang Helen's jeans, flannel t-shirts, socks, boxers, and have them ready when Helen came for them.

The yard crew came and made sure males were out of sight and started cutting the grass, while some of the crew started weed-eating the area. It would only take an hour for the crew to complete their task and the females on the grounds crew were highly skilled professionals. Cindy heard the maids come in on the other side of the curtain. She was happy she wasn't on a maid crew. They were under strict female supervision and were punished for the slightest mistake or overlooked spot or dust. She heard their female boss threatening them for not working fast enough. Cindy was happy just to get Lacy and Rosetta and start dinner.

In about an hour, the crews left and the window shutters were opened and the curtain was drawn back so the girls could look outside and see Helen in her side of the house.

The music started and the male dancing girls started dancing. Helen smiled as she saw the silhouette of their lower face behind their veils, and their legs behind their chiffon skirts, as their 60-inch breasts bobbed up and down, held captive in their satin bolero tops. Their ankle-length overhead veils also fluttered gracefully as they danced. She loved having the perfect example of harem slave girls dancing for her, when and for how long she wanted. From her second-floor balcony, she loved looking down at her girls and seeing them dance through the barred ceiling of their harem.

Maybe she would bring a male to her bed tonight. Maybe not. Only she had the key to the flat smooth chastity belts which kept their manhood down and back, out of reach and impossible to use for urination while standing, or self-satisfaction. Sex and orgasms were seen as only being something that women should have. It was not seen as important for males. it only distracted them from pleasing women and gave them a false idea of being equal.

Helen watched for a while and picked up the phone. She would call her girlfriend as the sight of her male collection always prepared her for a passionate night with her best female friend, Sandy.
© Copyright 2023 Novice Author (francinec at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2307796-Gynarchy-2025-Story-11-Helens-Harem