*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2308465-The-Mean-Female-Husband
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · LGBTQ+ · #2308465
A short story about a woman who is strict with her male in a female-dominated society.
Joanne felt her back garters rub against the reddened flesh beneath them as she leaned forward to two swats per minute the pink satin wasn't bad enough, they were day-of-the-week panties with a row of lace ruffles across the bottom like little girls wore before the Gynarchy government took control.
Roy stood next to Joanne watching every movement he made. With a riding crop at the ready to tan his panties and bottom again, she smiled as she relished the power she had over him. She loved her days off and made sure Joanne never had an idle moment all seven days of the week as she micromanaged his life and tasks from her cell phone during her job, and in person on her days off. She could have made some things easier, like maybe removing his gait restraints, wrist-to-neck restraints, or ball gag, but just watching him mince about in five-inch stiletto heels or trying to wipe himself after using the bathroom in such restrained limitation brought her joy. Of course, if his stocking seams were crooked, he could expect a panty tanning for that combined with another after she released the restraints so he could straighten his seams and reattach them. It was an interruption to her sitting or standing at ease watching him struggle to fulfill his chores which were nonstop from morning until bedtime.
Joanne finished the panties and started on Roy's boxers. Roy never allowed Joanne to use the washing machine as he did laundry every day by hand. A washing machine would have allowed too much free time. Any downtime was punished as wasting time. For example, breakfast, dinner, and supper were all punished at a rate of ten swats per minute of downtime, and bathroom breaks were punished at a rate of five swats per minute beyond the three-minute limit imposed upon Roy's male maid and wife. Every minute of Joanne's day was accountable for working or punishment for downtime.
Roy held a strict no-excuse policy and even when Roy commanded Joanne to take a five-minute break, Joanne's satin-clad bottom would experience the wrath of twenty-five swats from Roy for wasting valuable time in his day, and that downtime would be made up at bedtime with a shorter night's sleep. Joanne hated the commanded breaks as they were spent in the corner standing on painted areas the shape of his stilettos where they touched the floor. His hands were to be holding his skirts in wrist-to-waist restraints. Stepping outside the designated areas or releasing his skirts was punished, and many times Roy made Joanne listen to music and raise and lower his skirts in time to the song. Of course, this was called wasting time with foolish male remedial feminization, even though Joanne had no choice in this. Sometimes Roy made Joanne hold his skirts and practice his curtsy, bobbing up and down in time to the music. Naturally, this was punished as well.
"Pick up the pace girl. According to my watch, you are about ten minutes behind schedule."
Joanne could not tell as all electronics were forbidden to males. He merely followed his schedule in order as it was written out by Roy. Joanne worked as fast and as efficiently as possible, not knowing that when he worked faster than the previous time, that was his new quota, and when slower, he was punished.
Roy never referred to Joanne as he, him, man, boy, or any male pronoun, but as girl, maid, maiden, corseted one, veiled one, skirted one, satin and lace attired girl, or serving girl. Roy loved belittling Joanne about what she made him wear or how he had no freedom of movement. Phrases such as, "Freedom of movement would only take your mind off of serving me, so get that feminine clad torso busy washing your lingerie, and remember who wears the apron, and who wears the pants." When she saw Joanne was tired she would say something like, "Don't worry corseted one. In another five hours, I'll put you into your cute little satin and lace sleep bra, and your satin and lace panties, your sheer lace-trimmed baby doll nightie, and get your little hands locked into some satin mittens that will attach them to your crib. I'll get those feet locked into some nice locking satin booties and get them tethered to your crib too. I'll put your lace sleep cap on you so your hair is bound up and tie it around your neck so your face is covered. Then when I put your sheer tulle cover over you and lock the lid of your crib, you can rest up to serve me tomorrow. But don't worry sweetie. I'll put your pink teddy bear in with you to keep you company. Roy generally ran her hands over the parts of Joanne's body she was speaking about, which was arousing when she ran her hands over his panties, garters, stockings, or breasts. When she ran her hands over his eighty-inch breasts she generally made a derogatory statement like, "Baby, I bet you will sleep sound having your satin milking bra stimulating your mounds of milk as you sleep. Maybe in the morning, you will have a greater output than this morning. That will keep the crop off of your panties. Remember, male lactation is important and the milk sold to farmers for their animals is doing your part to supply additional income."
Joanne hated the lace-trimmed satin lactation bra Roy made him wear. The stimulation created stimulation elsewhere as the night drew on, causing Joanne to squirm in his restraints and making sleep almost impossible. Most mornings Joanne woke up tired and Roy smiled as she checked on him and saw him squirming, knowing he would be worn out when he started his work day. Still, she loved knowing that twenty-four hours a day Joanne was serving her. Joanne also hated the hormones and implants which made the heavy eighty-inch bust he had. He hated it more every time Roy ran her hands over them or fondled them referring to him as "Barbie" or her "Barbie Doll."
Joanne made sure everything was washed correctly and took them to the walled-in harem garden to hang. Roy only allowed Joanne to use the dryer in bad weather.
Since Joanne was going outside he had to obey the rule Roy had for being where a woman might see him if she looked through the barred gate the groundskeepers used. This meant he had to put on his black satin gloves, an abaya, and a niqab, making sure the eye veils were down over his face. the second eye veil over his face so the female could not see his face. Many times Joe would wait until Joanne was busy and bring a female in to watch him work. Joanne always stood facing the entrance to the house so he could see them enter. He also had to curtsy when they approached and when they left, before and after speaking, even if the answer was one word.
Females were allowed to walk past harem gardens and cast insults on the males inside. Many of the females spent their days going from harem garden to harem garden insulting and belittling the captive males. "I see those eyes, sweetie. Get a third veil over them." The females knew that three veils almost made the brightest day as night. It entertained them to watch as three veiled males tried to find the side of a garment to hang on the line. Since males were mandated to obey orders from females, some would bring a lawn chair, commanding the male to curtsy continuously, knowing he would be punished for not finishing his task within the time limit given to him. "Deeper baby. Faster. Slow down veiled one. Start counting your curtsies. You look beautiful when unseen and working", and other such belittling remarks were common.
Joanne was one of a world full of male harem slave girls who lived to serve females with no avenues of escape. A society where men took their leadership for granted and lost it to girls and women
© Copyright 2023 Novice Author (francinec at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2308465-The-Mean-Female-Husband