*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2307824-Sneakier-Link
Rated: GC · Poetry · Erotica · #2307824
Sneaker head fetish. Talk a sexual walk in a different pair of shoes in this read. Please.
All Day I Dream About Sex, yep ADIDAS after our encounters of non-innocent sheet, pillow to floor play.
NEW BALANCES you achieve when you're on top creating a vortex, leaving trails of your wet-wet to dry the next day.

Even Chuck can't Taylor the CONVERSE taking place when you give me high top as you work your way down below.
Its like there are TROOPS going from your jaws to my balls, sucking me with Altoids, Ice & Halls an unconventional blow.

The BRITISH KNIGHT would write to our hype if they had a clue of the un-rights taking place when spreading your legs.
Speaking of foreign, K-SWISS reciprocate your face of bliss while your vaginas mist from me giving you volacious head.

Sketches presented before I represented, I'm now known as a SKECHER the way I draw your bodily fluids unlocked.
Bok, in Africa is a reference to willing, much like each time you ask me to be provocative, we runnit back and call it a REEBOK.

To highlight ideas of strength, agility, and grace often associated with your big PUMA cat I use as my Cum-Fort.
Oh a snapping turtle is minor, what you have is major CROCS the way your holes open letting me slide in the comfort.

I FILA up your frame with kisses from head to toe making sure to moisten your misses leaving none to the imagination.
The sounds of our banging beat body bashing when smashing makes TIMBERLAND wanting to sample our instrumentation.

Ginuwine when we grind, no blurred lines knowing the PONY ride is often on rewind, but only for your exclusive.
NIKE slogans, touches leads to kisses, leads to sucking ending with fucking, call your Sneakier Link and just do it.
© Copyright 2023 MrDwriter (mrdwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2307824-Sneakier-Link