*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2307828-LOVE-Rebuttal
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Monologue · Erotica · #2307828
LOVE is just an acronym. I have mentioned a few. I would like to see you Love Acronyms.
I don't curse but in this verse... Hold up, my origin is greater than anything that's been rehearsed.
I could start by saying I leave your Panties in a hearse, but that contradicts line one and not really a first.

I use to write in pencil, until realizing sealing my pen was only a filter and it was no longer necessary.
Now I touch my pen, until spilling my ink, letting the lead fly, shooting up the club, pull it out & slang it everywhere.

If you know me, you know I'm big on words, profanity is needed not for description, nor do I feel love really does exist.
But the acronym for LOVE, I stand firm to my beliefs of, my done and not said. To the known this is more than a myth.

Leaving
Ovaries
Voluptuous
Everytime... ... ...
Penetrates and extracts your inner halls creates friction preceded to swell your walls; Hey that's a rhyme.

Licking
Over
Vaginal
Entrance... ... ...
Before entering the misfit salivating... now I may use my spit to moisturize before pulverizing and it's how I make my stance.

Legs
Open
Very
Easily... ... ...
Subjecting and erecting the circumstance is now a situation resulting with pre-ejaculating thoughts of pleasing.

Other acronyms like: Lusting One Vajayjay Everyday, Letting Others Vigorously Eat, Long Oversizes Vaccinates Eruptions...
And ooh ooh: Libra Obsessively Vanishing Erector, Left Opulent & Vacant Exceedingly, are the writers acr's for readers seductions.

All holes are options when performing an autopsy, one must perspect from various angles.
Yea yea I know, the first two opening are a given, thumbs up to the women that are about play with the anals.

I could have used terms such as dick, pussy, ass, suck and fuck.
Creativity and passion of the pen seals the deal to the follow up; Rebuttal with great L.O.V.E acronyms... Good luck!
© Copyright 2023 MrDwriter (mrdwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2307828-LOVE-Rebuttal