*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2307974-Just-Checking-In-and-More
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Sunny
Rated: E · Appendix · Writing · #2307974
Just writing
So I thought I would come and check in on everyone in the group... How's everyone doing?

Yesterday was election day and I am happy to say that we have our Freedoms and our rights and no one will be taking them away! Gooooo Blue!!! Along with Issue One passing women's rights abortion rights and keeping the government out of our business is a big victory indeed!!!! Also, the marijuana bill passed and that means it will be regulated and taxed and the School levies passed last night too.

We are so slow at work that I have today off =, but I gotta go in tomorrow and everyone is off on Friday!!! We are supposed to have a container come in sometime next week.

Oh I have a new merit badge it is called "Journaling Your Way" and it is yours for 100,000 GPS if you want it. I am still waiting for the story mistress to send me the badge so I can link it to my "Merit Badges, Trinkets, and More but you can see the merit badge in the merit badge section... Scroll all the way down and I am the only one who can send it.
© Copyright 2023 Sunny (sunnie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2307974-Just-Checking-In-and-More