*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2308133-Friendship
by C
Rated: E · Article · Adult · #2308133
Being a friend to someone is not that easy...
Friendship


You all already know this word. This word holds so many things behind it. From Youngster to older, everyone has a friend in their life. Why not? Having friends in our life is essential. But, in this generation, having a good and loyal friend is more essential than having friends.

Moreover, As I described earlier, we must have a loyal friend in our life. It must be tough to find a proper friend in this generation. Because nowadays, everyone searching and making friends for only their benefit. In the hundred percent, probably few of them made friends by heart and not for their advantage. They and their behaviors change along with the generation. I also experienced many challenges with my friend. Deep down we may not expect changes in friendship but one day we have to face it with a strong and positive mindset.

Furthermore, as I said previously, we have to face it alone positively. Let's take a closer look at this scenario. For instance, growing apart, misunderstanding, life events, betrayal, time, social media. These all are reasons for the changes we have to face sometimes in our friendship. And now, I am giving you a third-person example of it. Assume that Sarah and Emily have been best friends since they were in elementary school. However, as they grew older, their interests and priorities started to change. Sarah became more involved in sports and spent most of her time training and competing, while Emily focused on her studies and extracurricular activities. As a result, they started spending less time together and drifted apart. The changes in their friendship were gradual, but eventually, they realized that they had grown apart and had different paths in life. Therefore, Even if we drift apart, we should always keep in touch with each other without friends. Maybe spending time with each other is not in our faith but connection must stay strong in between us.

Additionally, Sometimes we only have one or two beloved friends in our lives. But the most essential thing is trust, patience, and humbleness required in the friendship. We must not forget that by Finding the same humor as us, We can't lose our other loyal friends. Although it seems simple to say, it's not always easy in reality. But at least we can try, right?

Have a great day ahead and thank you...
© Copyright 2023 C (chaku at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2308133-Friendship