*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2309272-Mixed-Emotions
by C
Rated: E · Article · Adult · #2309272
Have you experienced it before?
Mixed Emotions:


Many people are unaware of the term 'Mixed emotions' but some of you are well aware of it, right? It's okay. There are many more words to describe this term. We will look at each of these one by one. And I know that those who experienced it already are tired and want to get rid of it.

Firstly, this term consists of two words. We refer to the first as ambivalence, and you are already aware of the mood swings. When a person experiences many emotions at the same time, we call either one of these terms. And, To be honest, I got into this many times. I experienced mood swings often. I will explain in depth in another paragraph.

Therefore, as I said earlier, it refers to experiencing conflicting feelings at the same time. And I experienced it very often. And it is completely normal to feel this way. You don't have to worry about it. Yes, but we should look forward to its solution too. And, this is not a gender-based issue. It happens with every human being. Whenever It happened to me, I got frustrated often. Because you know that we can't easily control our emotions. I certainly cried, laughed, and got angry at the same time. But, I also, kept it inside me as much as I could because once I let the other show this side of me. They probably laugh, judge, and mistreat me. You know sometimes, I want to throw whatever is near to me also I want to be free of these mixed emotions as soon as possible. Because you can't concentrate or do other things when you feel this way.

Moreover, It happens with women often when they are on their period. But, it is not obligatory that we feel only when a period occurs. I often feel this way. Now let's look at the treatment of mood swings. Because we need to understand that it is required for our mental and physical health. I found the best possible way of dealing with it. Meditation, Yoga, Visualization techniques, Going to bed at a regular time, relaxing before bed with soothing music or nature sounds, Avoiding alcohol, caffeine, or any mood-altering substances, Committing to regular exercise, Keeping a journal to track your mood swings and what may have triggered them—Pay attention to what you eat and drink and how much sleep and exercise you are getting. Try to determine whether there may be a pattern. Among all of those, I believe the first and last one is best for us.

In conclusion, mood swings are a natural part of life, but if they are impacting your daily functioning, it's important to seek help. Understanding the causes and learning healthy coping mechanisms can help manage mood swings and improve overall well-being. It's okay to seek support when needed.
© Copyright 2023 C (chaku at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2309272-Mixed-Emotions