*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2308250-Jias-farting-incident
by kevin
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Adult · #2308250
Jia eats 5 plates of beans and becomes quite gaseous

Jia moaned and shrieked as she clutched her stomach, she could hear her stomach making loud and toned out rumbling sound, "Oh god, Oh god!" Jia said, she now released a string of toxic air out of her ass, soon permeating the room with its foul smell, She let out a deep sigh, hoping it would stop but it didn't. Jia moaned once more, a raunchy fart ripping out, filling the room up with an rotten egg like smell, "God, it smells so much." Jia said as she she ripped out some more beautiful farts, rumbling and rumbling her giant ass, She laid herself on the bed, spreading her cheeks outward and putting her middle finger in, she heard her stomach rumble and rumble, Jia braced herself letting out a deep sigh, then BRRRRRRRRRRRT a loud gaseous air was let out from Jia's giant ass it lasted for 15 seconds as Jia moaned and moaned her farts once again filling her bed room with a disgusting smell that made Jia gag with disgust, it appeared her finger did not stop the smell of her very own farts, "God, I should not have eaten five plates of beans!" She said at loud, Her stomach rumbled again "Oh no." She said, it was clear on what was going to happen, A wet long droned out fart was heard, Jia shrieked and moaned and shrieked and moaned, as her farts continued on and on and on and on lasting for what appeared to be a record time of 30 seconds, And the smell was even worse, It smelled like a combination of rotten eggs, fish, and rotten food, finally her farts stopped and Jia breathed a sigh of relief "God, I bet the neighbors heard that...."

© Copyright 2023 kevin (theumbrellaman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2308250-Jias-farting-incident