*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2308322-Girlfriend-Accidentally-Falls-In
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2308322
Girlfriend shrinks and falls into her boyfriends cock.
Characters: Jen (18 years old, short, has medium length blond hair, Will's girlfriend of 3 years.). Will (18 years old, short dark brown hair, tall). Nelly (Jen's little sister, she's 7 years old, has medium length light brown hair, pretty short for her age).

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Jen has been with Will for 3 years now. They've had sex quite a bit but Will's biggest kink was shrunken woman. Jen had resisted for a long time simply due to the fear of entering somewhere without being able to get out. She'd much rather have him shrink down but he wasn't into that. He wanted Jen to shrink. She also felt like woman shrinking for their boyfriends were just becoming objects for them to use as they like. But eventually she did finally decide to reward her boyfriend. She ordered a shrink ray off the internet and invited Will over for a weekend. Her parents were out of town but she would have to watch her little sister so she wouldn't be able to do the shrinking until the morning way before Nelly would be up. Super early on Saturday morning Jen entered Nelly's room and shrunk the sleeping child just to make sure it worked. Good to know it worked and as she looked down at her tiny nude sister she considered just using her as their sex toy but not now at least, maybe another time...

For now she grew Nelly back and went back to her room to shrink and climb around Will. Will would absolutely love to be woken up by a tiny girlfriend. Jen set the ray to 3 inches, enough where she wouldn't fall into anything bad but small enough for some fun. She closed her bedroom door and shrunk down with the delay function set so she could climb carefully on the bed before shrinking. Unfortunately for her she didn't realize she set it to 3 inches now and 3 millimeters in a few minutes. As she diminished down to 3 inches completely nude she looked at her massive nude boyfriend. She looked as his cock in awe. It was about the same size as he flaccid so she decided to start exciting him. She brought her phone with too just incase but also to get some pictures. She fully grabbed onto his dick and started grinding on it to excite him. He twitched a little and his dick got rock hard. She began getting on top of the cock when suddenly *VOOOOOOM*, she shrank down to 3 millimeters.

Jen looked around her, still holding her phone, "What the fuck just happened?". She was now smaller than the slit to her boyfriends cock. "No, no, no, no, no, no!!!! This can't be fucking happening!" Jen yelled out as the member twitched beneath her. She got on all 4s to try and steady herself and stay away from the slit to her boy friends cock. "FUCK! I gotta try and call him or my sister." Jen yelled as the was being flailed around on the twitching cock. She dialed her boyfriends phone and waited for him to answer but it went straight to voicemail. "His phone must be fucking dead! Of course!!!!" Jen yelled as she held on for dear life. Then some pre cum exited the slit in one glob pulling her with it and causing her to slip right into the cock. "PLEASE NO!!!! I DON'T WANT TO BE INSIDE HIS COCK!" Jen yelled as she slipped down into the depths of her boyfriends reproductive system. This excited him even more as he slept and Jen was forced to just endure. She slowly slipped down the tube that was slick with precum. She tried to stop herself but it was just too big and too slick. She dropped down into a chamber and splashed into some liquid. Jen coughed as she swallowed a bunch of it. "I'm inside my boyfriends fucking balls. OMFG." Jen said as she turned on the flashlight on her phone. She was tredding water in a pool of cum. Jen looked around in pure fear as the chamber continued to fill with more and more cum as she looked all around her. Her boyfriends cock throbbed with longing for her and yanked her around inside his balls. "If I don't hurry I'm going to drown in cum. I'm going to drown inside my boyfriends balls and he won't even know."

Jen tried to call him again but once again it went straight to voicemail. The only person here besides him is her little sister. She had no choice but to call her to help her out. The phone was covered in cum at this point and barely working. She took a few pictures too just to fully show her boyfriend why she will NEVER shrink again. She called her sister twice and then got an answer. Her sister sounded very tired and groggy, "Hewwo?". Jen was barely able to get anything across before her phone completely shutdown due to the cum. All that came across to Nelly was "Listen sweetie I'm inside Will's balls..... I.... tiny.... shrunk into.....cock.....please help......get me out please......h..mouth.....butt.......so much cum.....Nelly please this isn't a joke help...........". Jen started flailing and yelling after her phone shutdown but this only caused the cum levels to rise quicker. She began to cry a little scared of what might happen when the levels reach the top. Nelly meanwhile rubbed her eyes and got out of bed completely nude and went over to Jen's room to see what was going on.
© Copyright 2023 3DvComic (purple56 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2308322-Girlfriend-Accidentally-Falls-In