*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2308376-Little-Sisters-Just-Helping-Out
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2308376
Second part to the story. In this version she goes from a cock to a butt.
Nelly checked her big sisters door and it was unlocked. "Jen? What are you doin sissy?" Nelly said as she peaked in the door. All she could see was someone laying on her sisters bed so she walked over to see if it was Jen. It was of course Will laying there asleep with his balls slowly filling up with cum as Jen flailed around inside. "Weird, Jen said she was inside Will's cock. Whatever that means." Jen thought to herself. "She said something about a butt too hehe." Nelly whispered as she chuckled. Nelly sat on the bed carefully while trying not to wake up Will. She pulled out her phone and tried to text Jen but no response. Nelly looked up "cock butt" and realized what a cock was. She also realized that Jen must of been referring to something called butt sex. It looked like it was when a girl put that thing inside her butt.

Nelly touched Wills cock and it felt really weird. She smelled it too and it has a weird smell to it. "I guess if Jen is trapped in there I'll just have to help get her out!" Nelly thought in her head. Meanwhile, Jen was trapped in the cum cavern as it nearly filled up all the way. "Please help me Nelly..." Jen said as she struggled to stop herself from sinking into the cum. Nelly knelt down to Will's cock, "Jen imma get you out with my butt! Get ready sis!" Nelly said to Will's cock. Jen thought, "Thank god she's going to get me out. Wait shit did she say butt..." as she looked up at the entrance into the cock. Nelly positioned her butt right over Will's cock, "Here we go." She thought as she sat down. "OW!" Nelly said aloud as the cock entered her butt. It went all the way up her butt and she squeezed it as a response which caused Will to bust right away. Jen was sporadically pulled up out of the balls and submerged in cum. She again started flailing but was trapped in the nut stream as she flowed out of her boyfriends cock and into her little sisters anus. Jens was blasted further and further into Nelly's ass as her boyfriend continued busting into her butt.

After he stopped cumming Will became flaccid and pulled out of Nelly still asleep. Nelly waddled away rubbing her sore butt wondering if Jen is ok. Jen meanwhile was deep inside Nelly's ass, she climbed to her feet and felt a rumbling around her as Nelly's next bowel movement crashed into Jen. "FIRST I WAS TRAPPED INSIDE MY BOYFRIENDS BALLS AND NOW I'M GOING TO BE SHIT OUT OF MY SISTERS ASS!!!!!!!" Jen screamed as she got trapped inside the turd. Nelly laid down still worried about Jen but she thought maybe she just had to wait and Jen would get out all by herself.

In the morning, Jen was right at the exit to Nelly's rectum but was trapped in a piece of shit. Some groans echoed from deep within her as Nelly woke up and ran to the bathroom. Nelly immediately checked the poop and found her tiny miniature sister inside her turd. She pulled her out of the turd and said, "Haha you got stuck in my poop! That's ucky." Nelly said completely oblivious to what she had just done the night before. Jen was able to grow back and clean up before Will even woke up. She went into her room and saw Will smelling his cock. "My cock kinda smells like shit for some reason." He said. "Go take a fucking shower dumbass." Jen said to her boyfriend as she went and got dressed.
© Copyright 2023 3DvComic (purple56 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2308376-Little-Sisters-Just-Helping-Out