*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2308466-Male-Maid-Service
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · LGBTQ+ · #2308466
What would a maid service possibly be like with a Gynarchy government?
Georgette stood in the male position of attention in front of his counter at the Supercenter. His feet were together, within the distance of his gait restraints which mandated a heel-to-toe walk, stocking seams straight, gartered to thumb height as his hands held the lace trim of his petticoat and maid's uniform, stilettos polished, his uniform wrinkle-free, his apron and bow centered, waist corseted to twenty-two inches, his eighty-inch breasts held high and tight, encased in satin and lace, his lace trimmed satin collar naming his guardian Jill, centered and the two chains reaching down to thigh level keeping his hands secured in his lace gloves, and his hair pulled up and back with a huge white satin hairbow. His white lace-trimmed, black satin maid's cap centered finished his attire over his heavily boned white satin corset, white satin day-of-the-week-panties with ruffles on the bottom.
Jennifer walked around Georgette admiring his uniform as she inspected it. She loved some of the maids the service delivered but didn't care for some. Georgette almost passed her inspection, but he still was a keeper. A few final alterations and he would be fit to work for her. Under the agency's rent-to-buy plan, Georgette just might be worthy of her harem. She slapped her crop against her jeans as she raised his skirts.
"Most of the girls the agencies send are really sloppy. Wrinkled uniforms, bows not centered, scuffed heels, and so many other things show the girls aren't worthy of female supervision and control. Girls that need a good spanking and sent back. I think you'll do if the agency allows a few alterations. Stand in the corner while I make a call."
Georgette curtsied and walked to the corner holding his skirts and waiting for Jennifer. Jennifer walked over and was pleased that her girl waited. She opened the collar which was attached to the wall with a one-foot-long chain. Georgette came close and Jennifer locked the collar around his neck. Then she locked the floor chain to the center of his gait restraint chain. She decided to see if he would stay waiting in place without moving while she made a call and sat down for a while. She loved feminine, docile males who knew their place in the Gynarchy. She raised his panties one more time.
"Yes, I feel that if I purchase you, you will be the perfect girl to have his panties tanned with my crop."
Jennifer called the service.
"Hello, this is Jennifer Moran. I took guardianship of one of your girls. If I can make an alteration to his attire I think I'll purchase him, that is, if his performance is acceptable to my standards."
After getting permission she left the room and came back with a white lace-trimmed, black satin maid's cap having a veil. She removed his cap pinned the new cap on him and stretched the veil over his face, securing it under his face.
Georgette noticed everything was harder to see through the material.
"Not all females agree, but I personally feel a male's face should always be behind netting of sorts, whether tulle, georgette, organza, chiffon, or other material. I never want to see your face unveiled except for when I untether you from your crib. Do you understand me, girl? Answer by curtsying once for yes and twice for no. Females do not want to see a male or hear his voice. Since you have been renamed Georgette I chose Georgette for your veil material. It kind of reminds you of who has power over you and what your harem slave girl's name is."
Georgette curtsied once to answer yes, he did understand what Jennifer said.
Jennifer sat in her recliner and watched to see what Georgette would do. So far she was well pleased with her new slave girl.
"Take off your lace gloves and go to the laundry area and hand wash my boxers and sports bras girl. When you get them washed take them to the wash lines in the harem garden and hang them up. Then come back and wash my jeans and work shirts. While you do that you can remember what jeans and men's clothing felt like. It's as close as you will ever come to touching female attire. Male attire is, and always shall be, girl's and women's wear of times past. In another ten years, male harem slave girls will never know what life was like before the Gynarchy. children are schooled in government education centers to make sure males never hold positions of power, or authority, or even have control over their own bodies. Come over here and run your hands over my breasts and privates to stimulate me fully. When I climax I'll allow you to take part in the joy and put you into a nice secure crib with your access to your genitals securely locked away and your hands and feet tethered to your crib in nice locking mittens and booties. Once you're secured in your sleep attire and your genitals are off limits, I'll turn on your night-time lactation bra and get your breasts stimulated and excreting milk. I'm sure the stimulation of it will make you squirm and buck in your crib but don't worry about bothering me. I'll have the lid of your crib and all restraints locked so you can squirm and buck all you need to and it won't bother me. I'll be watching, and if you put out milk I don't see any reason we can't get you dressed tomorrow and working to clean everything. For today I just want to make sure I didn't purchase a male who cannot lactate. So come here and let's get started. I'm in the mood for a discharge, and I'm sure you're anxious to get cribbed and lactating."
Georgette came over and knelt before her.
He wished he had not taken such care of his maid's uniform.
© Copyright 2023 Novice Author (francinec at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2308466-Male-Maid-Service