*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2308539-Friends-with-Benefits-Winter-Warming
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Animal · #2308539
Being roommates with a werewolf has its perks
It was the coldest winter on record, and all through the complex, the tenants wrapped themselves in blankets and turned their heaters to maximum. Kyle and Lucy sat on the sofa, trying to keep their minds off the cold with some friendly rounds of Super Smash Brothers. Kyle played as Link, while Lucy picked Samus, as they usually did. In their minds the two characters had a sort of rivalry against each other, given how often they would be selected to battle.

"I got you this time!" Kyle said, as it looked like he had Lucy on the ropes, with only fifteen seconds left in the fight. "In your dreams!" Lucy jeered playfully "I'm gonna knock your little elf's tights-wearing ass all the way back to the north pole!" Kyle scoffed "I'd like to see that!" A few seconds later, he regretted those words as Samus grabbed a mallet and sent Link flying into the stratosphere.

"Damn it!" Kyle cursed "You got lucky that time. If that stupid hammer hadn't shown up, I'd have totally beaten you." Lucy chuckled "Yeah. Keep telling yourself that. Wanna have a go at some Mario Party next?"

Kyle shook his head. "No way. Remember last time? As I recall, it ended with a broken window, multiple busted controllers and our friendship almost ruined." Lucy smiled "What can I say? I'm competitive!"That was when the lights went out, plunging the entire complex into darkness. "Oh no!" Kyle exclaimed. "Relax." Lucy said, activating the flashlight on her phone. "We still have light."

"That's not what I'm worried about."

Within mere moments, the cold from outside began to seep through the walls, chilling the air all through the apartment. Almost instantly, Kyle began to shiver, rubbing his arms in an attempt to warm himself "There's no telling how long it'll be before the power comes back on!"

Lucy, however, was much more non-chalant about the situation. "No worries here." She said as her ears began to become longer and pointed. White fur matching her hair sprouted all over her body, and her face stretched into a muzzle as her teeth became sharp fangs. Her torso and legs also stretched and thickened, converting her 5'10 slender frame to a more bulky 8'10. Her clothes also stretched to fit her new form, being made from a special material so they wouldn't tear whenever she transformed.

"Ah, much better." She sighed, her thick fur shielding her from the cold. "Easy for you to say." Kyle said through chattering teeth. Lucy giggled. "Blankets not cutting it?" Kyle shook his head.

"Here, let me help you." Lucy reached over and pulled him in close, pressing him against her furry side. Instantly, Kyle's exposed skin felt several degrees warmer. He wrapped his arms around Lucy as much has he could, trying to get as warm as possible.

"Aww, in a cuddling mood, are we?" Lucy asked teasingly. "I can't help it. Your fur is so warm and soft, like laying on a bearskin rug!" Lucy responded by wrapping her arms around Kyle in return, gently hugging him.

They remained like this for several minutes, just enjoying each other's company and warmth. But soon, the cold air in the room began to intensify, and Kyle began shivering once again. Taking notice, Lucy hesitated before saying "I know a way to keep you warm all night, but you'll have to trust me."

Kyle looked her in the eyes. He knew what she meant. "I trust you Lucy. We've been friends since middle school. I know you wouldn't harm me."

Lucy smiled. "If we're gonna do this, can you please take off your clothes? I don't need them wreaking havoc on my insides. " Doing as she asked, Kyle quickly stripped down. Taking him in both hands, she began to swallow him head first, working her way down to his shoulders, chest and belly. Once she reached his waist, she tilted her head back, allowing gravity to assist the rest of him to slide on in.

Now completely inside her stomach, Kyle curled into a ball, free from the outside cold. "Mind giving me a rub while you're in there?" Lucy asked. Kyle did so, lulling Lucy to sleep, with him following soon after.

The next morning, the power had been restored. Lucy awoke and patted her still engorged belly. "Wakey wakey, besty. The power's back, and the both of us have work today."

Making her way to the bathroom, Lucy regurgitated Kyle, who emerged covered in her bodily fluids, but otherwise unharmed. "Don't take too long in the shower. I need to get ready too."

"Thanks, for last night." Kyle said as he stepped into the tub. Lucy just smiled. They had never done that before, and though she wouldn't say it out loud, she hoped they could do it again. He had tasted quite delicious.

"What are friends for?"

© Copyright 2023 Johnny Foxx (jfoxx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2308539-Friends-with-Benefits-Winter-Warming