*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2308544-DRAFT-Futa-Girlfriend-Penny-Pokmon
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Aura
Rated: GC · Draft · Erotica · #2308544
Got bored and decided to make this draft. Let me know if you'd be interested in a full ver

This stemmed from a random thought I had. Based off of a different idea where I (or a stand in) was summoned to the pokemon world and had to make one friend. While Leon or Ash would both be good easy choices, I had picked Penny because I, Much like most of Team Star, have been bullied, messed with, am an anime lover, a game lover, a webtoon reader, and generally dislike school. Plus Penny just seems fun to be around given that with what I know of the character we have similar interests.

I know the base idea is very cringy but still... anyways the story begins below here so last chance to turn back before reading it.


Me dating futa penny (later portion)

I walk into the room and find Penny blushing, quietly moaning my name, whilst stroking her penis.

"Huh... so this is what you were hiding from me" I say staring.

"W-well I-" Penny stutters flustered

"What you were embarrassed and nervous about finding out your what? A... Futa? Trans? I mean it could be either..." I say teasingly while glancing between her eyes and her penis. "Well you know what I think?" I say leaning down before getting on my knees, moving closer to the base of her cock, "I think it's cute..." I look up past her erect cock to her eyes and heavily blushing face, "May I~?" I ask sticking my tongue out lightly.

"Y-... Yes you may" Penny responds.

I let my tongue continue out, reaching the base of her dick; I slowly move my tongue up to savor the taste like how one would to a popsicle... moving it up and down continuously for a few minutes whilst staring at my futa girlfriend's blushing face as she tries to hold in moans. As she starts to lose focus I take the head into my mouth and put her right hand on my head, using her hand to gently push my head down until my mouth wraps around the base of her penis.

Slowly I bob my head up and down whilst I lick all around. I wait and let her move my head, confirming for her that I want her to use my head and throat as her toy. After a minute of bliss with her pounding my throat she moans and begins to say something, "I- I- about to..." hearing this I move back and slam my head to her base... letting her cum in the back of my throat. Feeling her warm sperm fill my throat as she pulls out, panting and wanting to impress- I swallow the sperm she left in my mouth.


End of draft: What did you all think? [I wrote this in about half an hour instead of sleeping]
© Copyright 2023 Aura (auraknightgold at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2308544-DRAFT-Futa-Girlfriend-Penny-Pokmon