*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2308677-Gynarchy-5-The-Maypole
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · LGBTQ+ · #2308677
Suppose the Maypole Dance was a male dance under female rule.
Jolene watched Cassandra as he danced the Maypole. She fought back tears of joy as Cassandra's georgette skirts seemed to float through the air, in perfect timing to the the crack of Dance Mistress Kelly's riding crop on Cassandra's ruffled bottom.
Round after round, back and forth, the triple thick satin ribbons grace the pole. Round after round Kelly's crop would grace the male dancing girls' bottom, the right globe, and then the left until the music ended.
The Maypole Dance was modified. In times past the girls would hold their ribbons. They would dance and then turn to dance the counter position. As these male dancing girls would dance their hair, hairbow tails, petticoats, and dress skirts would float through the air, exposing gartered back seam stockings and skirts, panties.
The ribbons the dancing girls held actually held them. They were triple thick by six inches wide, which narrowed to three inches at the wrist, and had a padlock to make removal impossible. Between each layer, the wrist section had stainless steel, thin three inches wide by six inches long. One side had slots every 1/8 apart. The other side had rings standing through the material which went through the slots on the other wrist.
The last three feet of the ribbon had a ring where two triple thick ribbons were attached. These "v" ribbons allowed three feet for each wrist so they could alternate as they went back and forth. Jolene watched and wiped her eyes from time to time. Her heart raced and she swelled her chest in tearful pride. Her girl was the best.
Cassandra hated the Maypole. She hated being tethered to a pole while women watched, laughed, and shouted insults at them. "Get those legs higher! Cute cap sleeves and Peter Pan collars!"
Cassandra hated trying to dance with a plug and chastity belt which was controlled by Jolene's phone. Jolene loved turning up the stimulation and pulse speed up and down as Cassandra danced. He heard her bragging to her girlfriend.
"Cassie dances better than all of the others and they don't know what obstacles he faces and overcomes. He's plugged, tubbed, and electrified. The stimulation is driven up and down right to discharge, and it stops. Not one other male girl can hold out to that."
Maypole dancing with males in traditional little girl dresses over their very restrictive lingerie started to get very entertaining and financially profitable as women flocked to see men belittled when the Gynarchy government rose up to control. There were Maypoles being installed in all school yards, parks, and vacant lots where the owner would be financially set by allowing them to build it.
Maypole Dancing became so popular that some women started buying the materials to set it. Those who did this and started putting Maypoles in every vacant place they could would allow the women of that neighborhood to keep it safe. They would have two Alpha Males to guard it 24/7 as an eunuch guards kings and queens. The neighborhood women would have to figure out whose house they would allow these eunuchs to live in when not guarding. When the Maypole was not being used those women could hold a neighborhood Maypole Dance.
Cassandra Hated how Jolene tightened his corset stays extra tight for appearance's sake at the dance. She made sure his nails were right and that he perfumed himself extra strong. He always was worried his garters would break and found comfort as they tugged his stocking tops. Cassandra hated how Jolene tightened his waist ribbon extra tight and put a small brass luggage lock through eyelets in the back of the Peter Pan collar and the zipper. The lace cape covering him from neck to bust and the lace gloves with ruffled wrists.
When uniforms were handed out to the neighborhood, male dancing girls were assigned a color. Cassandra was assigned yellow so her little girl dress had white lace trim. He didn't mind the bright yellow cap but hated the bright yellow netting of the birdcage veil that gathered under his chin. The bright white satin hairbow that secured his hair which was swept up and back was a silhouette under the bright yellow tulle veil hanging down to just above the waist ribbon and bow. His bright yellow five-inch stiletto heels were secured in place with gait restraints having a strap that ran under the shoe and locked. The short gait chain was removed for the dance but was put back on before he was released from his Maypole ribbons.
Cassandra heard the Dance Mistress' voice and felt the searing pain her crop could give.
"Faster, faster! Get those legs up higher! let's see some petticoat and gartered stockings!"
Cassandra looked over at Jolene. He saw the fire in her eyes and knew he would be punished. Cassandra saw Jolene light her lighter and knew what the fire would be. She was telling him that his butt would be on fire that night. While he was thinking he took his focus off of the dace and started daydreaming! He looked at the pole and the knotted-up ribbons showed that his daydreaming ruined the job for all of the other girls and their guardians.
Cassandra knew that when they released the other girls from their tethers Jolene would keep him bound until she delivered a good panty tanning. Then she would invite other females to take their turn for what he did to their evening. When they got home he would get another tanning, and then after standing in the corner while Jolene watched a movie, he would get another tanning. His evening was about to get worse but he already suspected being a Gynarchy male veiled harem slave girl and dancing girl, only females would benefit.



© Copyright 2023 Novice Author (francinec at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2308677-Gynarchy-5-The-Maypole