*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2308678-Gynarchy-6-Honeymoon
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · LGBTQ+ · #2308678
What males might expect after being purchased to wife.
Lana helped Wendy out of his three-tier veils and gown. It was a beautiful wedding. Lana thought Wendy looked beautiful as he held his bouquet of flowers and minced in gait restraints down the aisle. The Victorian gown with its high lace stand-up collar, long sleeves with lace trimmed satin cuffs, and white sating gloves was finished with a three-tiered ankle-length veil. With all three veils down, and was so proud that she had picked out a gown that would have Wendy concealed so nobody could see his face.
Lana removed the cage and petticoats slid the shorter, upper calf-length petticoats down over Wendy, and then locked the shorter framing cage around his waist. She put the all-lace calf-length wedding dress over him and made sure he zipped and locked. She put the calf-length three-tiered veils on him and drew two veils down over his face.
Lana put a wrist-to-neck chain set on him to limit his reach, allowing him to clean. The wedding night would be different. Lana had a surprise for Wendy. She pushed him back against the Honeymoon suite wall and ran her hands over his gown and skirts. As she ran her arms up his lace, full sleeves she gently spoke as she attached a snap hook through the "o" ring on his locked-on gloves. drawing his veils back as she kissed him and spoke.
"Remember I said I have a surprise for you if you would dress as a bride and be my marital bridal Barbie? Let me get your ankles tethered and I'll give you the surprise of your life."
Lana raised his skirts attached a leg spreader to his ankles and used the six-inch chain and snap hook to lock on each ankle. The other end of the chains was secured to the floor. Lana straightened Wendy's skirts and ran her hands up his gown as she kissed the satin and lace, and spoke, saying, "When I get to your face I'll share what I have planned.
As she reached his face she kissed him. Wendy was aroused and waiting for a release from the chastity device he promised to wear, and the restraints he knew Lana would use in the future. As Wendy squirmed and waited, Lana slipped a ball gag into his mouth and reached around, drawing it tight, and locked it. She ran her hands over his chest and down to his groin, as she spoke and lowered all three veils down over his face.
"Remember I said if you wore the chastity device until we were married I would have a surprise for you?"
Wendy watched as Lana removed a key from her necklace and held it. She brought out a heavy cutter and snapped the key in half.
"Poor Barbie. Your key got ruined girl. The surprise depended on you. Since you didn't fight me on the bridal gown, gloves, and veils, you showed me that you can easily spend your time as a bridal maid and sex will only take your mind off your work. When you work you need only have one face veil down, but when another female is in the house wear two."
Lana smiled as she lowered two veils down over Wendy's face and said, "Wendy dear, I'll have sex but you won't. That's part of your surprise. You will be a Bridal Barbie Maid and have no freedom. If I want a man, I'll get an alpha who won't allow me to tell him what to do. And you can watch us while you are cleaning. I'll be heading to the beach with an old friend. I know that you can't see the beach from where you are tethered so I found a way for you to have fun at the beach."
Lana raised Wendy's veils so she could secure virtual glasses on Wendy under his veils and made sure they couldn't be moved. She lowered his veils and laughed.
"I better get into my bikini. There will be a lot of women in bikinis today. After a while, she returned and watched Wendy squirm against his restraints. She knew the lingerie videos were playing. She laughed as she ran her hands across his chest.
"Now don't do anything I wouldn't do. I'll be spending the day on the beach and tonight I'll be bringing my girlfriend here. You'll be spending your honeymoon right where you are. Don't worry though. I'll untether you for potty breaks princess."
Wendy heard Lana leave. He watched videos of women on the beach in bikinis, women in lingerie, women making out, and women who were leading men around on a leash. This marriage didn't go as planned.




© Copyright 2023 Novice Author (francinec at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2308678-Gynarchy-6-Honeymoon