*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2308834-The-Celebrity-Lovemaker-Part-4
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Chapter · Romance/Love · #2308834
Next part of my OC x Female Celebrity romance series
Jenna Ortega:

After a long bus ride, I arrived at the home of Jenna Ortega which was a nice apartment on the outskirts of LA. She texted me to come right on up and I arrived. When she opened the door, we shared a hug and I got a good look at her. She was wearing a brownish pantsuit look with the blazer and her pants being brown, a black lace strapless bra and cute heeled sandals on her feet. We got time to talking and since she was around my age, we more so chilled and even had a mini dance party after sharing lunch. She even taught me the Wednesday dance and it was honestly kind of cool to do it.

The next song was a slow dance and I offered my hand to Jenna. “May I have this dance,” I asked to her sweetly. “You may,” she replied. “But first, so that I’m more comfortable…”. Jenna quickly took off her shoes and was barefoot so she could slow dance more comfortably with me. The next couple minutes was so sweet and it ended with me spinning Jenna around and ended the song with a dip as she extended her leg in the air. “Man that was nice,” smiled Jenna as she turned off the music and sat back down on the couch. “Agreed,” I said as I say next to her and put my arm around her.

Jenna then pounced on me and kissed me unexpectedly. “Woah,” I said. “You’re a bit antsy aren’t you?” Jenna giggled. “I can’t help it, plus I wanted to establish, that we’re just gonna make out, no sex.” “No problem,” I said. “I’m not looking for sex anyways.” Jenna smiled and then smirked. “I’m gonna change into something that I think you might like,” she smiled and dashed off to her bedroom. I was confused and just waited for Jenna.

After about 5 minutes went by, I heard Jenna. “Come in here,” she called. Me being curious, I go inside and was just in awe. Standing near her bed was Jenna in her look I remember from the premiere of the Venom movie from 2018. She had on her black latex strapless top, latex skin tight pants, and was wearing her black wedge heels with hints of neon green. Jenna strutted towards me, hoisted her leg up and we kissed. I was getting really turned on by Jenna’s actions so I decided to match that passion.

As we were kissing, we reached the bed and I pushed Jenna back. She embraced what I did and dramatically flopped on her bed and her legs flicked up. I grabbed her ankles and she wiggled her toes at me, which were also painted black. “Kiss my toes,” said Jenna in a sultry voice. I greatly obliged and kissed her toes while they were still in the shoes. Jenna, being the little tease that she was got out of my hold and let her legs down. “Let’s make this easier,” she smiled. “Stand back please.” I cautiously stepped back feeling a little confused. Then, like a beautiful dancer, Jenna gracefully kicked off her shoes as they clattered on the bedroom floor. She then goaded me to walk towards her and planted her foot on my chest. “You may continue,” she giggled. I then started kissing all over Jenna’s foot. Her round heel, her plump sole and her beautiful toes. “Your feet are very kissable Jenna,” I whispered. Jenna moaned a little feeling happy. “Thanks,” she said. “I sometimes feel the need to do that when I need some self love.” “Really,” I asked. Jenna nodded as I kissed her other foot.

Then, me and her started fully kissing and making out on the bed. Jenna’s lips tasted so sweet and she reciprocated that while kissing me. I then quickly got off the bed and went to the floor pulling Jenna close and we kissed. However, she wouldn’t fall onto the floor with me. She did her own thing. She went to the other side of her bed and laid on her stomach. “Watch and see,” she smiled evilly and did a makeshift head first dive off her bed and onto the rug onto the other side with her feet the last to disappear from sight. I clambered over but she disappeared. Jenna Ortega was as slippery as a snake. Then out of nowhere, she landed on top of me and we were dying laughing. Before I knew it, I was leaving but before I left, Jenna stopped me. “This was fun,” she said. “Agreed,” I said. “I know I probably can’t see a romantic future between us, but I still would like to stay in touch.” Jenna smiled. “Sure,” she said. “And you’re welcome to come and play fight with me anytime,” she laughed. I smiled, kissed her cheek and headed out. I booked a hotel to rest up to find the next celebrity to have a loving time with.

Next time: Bella Thorne
© Copyright 2023 Disney_Lover (cchiasso817 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2308834-The-Celebrity-Lovemaker-Part-4