*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2309028-The-Celebrity-Lovemaker-Part-5
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Chapter · Romance/Love · #2309028
Next part of my OC x Female Celebrity romance series
Bella Thorne:

After checking out of my hotel and grabbing a ride, I arrived at the home of Bella Thorne. I knew her from Disney Channel’s show Shake it Up, but I’ve heard of the other stuff she’s been in and man she showed off her sexiness. I arrived for dinner and Bella came out to hug me. “Hi there,” she smiled and I hugged her back. Bella was wearing all silver. A frilly, silver dress that stopped just about her knees and she was wearing silver embellished flat sandals. She also had her toes painted a chrome silver look too.

Bella and I got to talking and got into some wine and we had a nice time. “Glad you agreed to let me come over,” I said. Bella smiled. “Of course bro, I kind of like palling around like a whore.” She giggled after saying that. I was a little worried about that but then realized, I’m kind of doing that too with all these girls. Bella scooted closer to me and kissed my cheek. I smiled and just decided to passionately kiss her on the lips. We made out for a bit and I decided to start kissing all over Bella’s body. I started with her neck leaving kisses everywhere and she started moaning, completely turned on. I kissed every part of skin exposed I could. I started kissing down her beautiful legs. I got closer to her ankles but got a little nervous so I stopped. Bella looked up at me. “You okay,” she asked. “Yeah,” I replied. “I just hope you’ll give me permission to kiss your feet.” Bella smirked at me. “Go for it, I have always wanted a guy to kiss my feet. It’s thanks to Tarantino’s movies I kind of liked feet and I’ve always wanted my feet kissed and gawked at.” “Ooh okay,” I smiled as I brought her foot to my face and I kissed each of her beautiful toes. Bella giggled as I kissed all over her foot. “Mmmmmmm,” she moaned as I kept kissing her toes.

After a while, we were just cuddled on the couch enjoying each other’s company. “Thanks for this Bella,” I said and kissed her cheek. “Of course,” she said. “And man, you are quite the kisser.” She wiggled her toes a little and they rubbed against my leg. “Mmmmm,” I smiled. “That feels nice.” After spending the night, I kissed Bella goodbye, and headed out to the next celebrity.

Next up: Grey DeLisle-Griffin
© Copyright 2023 Disney_Lover (cchiasso817 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2309028-The-Celebrity-Lovemaker-Part-5