*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2309579-The-Big-Double-Sevens-77
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Family · #2309579
Thirty (30) days of lunches, dinners, presents, emails, texts, telephone calls and more!
November 2023 has come to an abrupt end, and December 1, 2023 is here.

Thank you to everyone for making sure November 2023 was one for the books. I had a ball and, once again, DID NOT LEAVE TOWN! Not leaving town could become a habit. Truth be told, I loved staying in town the past few years, but there is definitely something to be said about getting out of town for a week or two.

To end my month in style, I went to a meeting with some exciting young people, then to physical therapy, and on to Red Lobster for my birthday dinner. I had dinner with Christine Hadden and was joined by Tatiyana Miles.

We talked about a little bit of everything but not a lot about any one thing, and then the excitement came. The waiter came over and said that a black Toyota's door was open and wanted to know if anyone had a black Toyota. Of course, we didn't, but the lady next to us did. She swore that she had closed her door.

Then came the drama! It was her side door. She had not used it, but it was wide open. Now, the skeptics- who opened the door- ask if it is safe to get back in the car, call, or not call the police. Long and short, we all finished eating and left. She was not on the front page of the news, so everything ended well.

It's a GREAT way to end my November birthday dinner.

Until next year, celebrate your birthday with charm, hype, and vigor. You ONLY live once, and when you are dead, it's done.
© Copyright 2023 G. B. Williams (mgmiles01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2309579-The-Big-Double-Sevens-77