*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2309669-Families-Adopted
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Community · #2309669
Community families adopted for Christmas and receiving some of their wishes for Christmas.
SCREAMING from the rooftop of The Front Porch Ministries (TFPM) thank yous and kudos to those family adopters for 2023! Real cowboys, real rock stars, real people, and every other accolade that comes to mind for your generosity, love, and caring for someone else.

I know the families are ecstatic and appreciative of what you are doing for them and their loved ones. Know this, those families are also s/heroes, for they go to work every day and want to do for themselves what you are doing for them. They just cannot RIGHT NOW!

We were unable to match two families with adopters, but EIGHT (😎 adopters are phenomenal during these economic times. I have passed their names off to two other groups, hoping they can help me help those two families.

The spirit of this holiday season LIVES IN MOUNT RAINIER. I know it, you know it, and WE MAKE IT HAPPEN together.

Those families and others may still get Christmas from The Front Porch Ministries (TFPM) since we have been adopted by an adorable and wonderful couple collecting toys and other items specifically for The Front Porch Ministries (TFPM). We will be sure to keep you posted on this event/activity.

In addition, The Washington Chapter of Delicados will be making available gift cards that will be used to brighten Christmas for some of The Front Porch Ministries (TFPM) participants.

And, of course, we are still counting on our regular donors to provide holiday support to The Front Porch Ministries (TFPM). We just have not confirmed with them what that support will be.

AGAIN, thank you to those eight ( 8 ) individuals who adopted our eight families. Please remember to contact them should you need additional information about what is on the list.
© Copyright 2023 G. B. Williams (mgmiles01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2309669-Families-Adopted