*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2310511-Hook-up-and-torture
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Erotica · #2310511
A man gets tortured sexually.
Today he hooked up with a girl from a hook-up site. The two of them went out for coffee, learned things about each other, and then back to her place for sex. Her apartment was small with a living room, kitchen, bathroom, and a bedroom. The bedroom was the largest room in the apartment, with a king size bed, a large dresser with a mirror, and two end tables.
The bedspread was black, and the sheets were a silky black color. The girl’s name was Breanna. Her outfit looked dashing. She was wearing a short black skirt, black knee-high nylon stockings, and a pair of black flats. She had long blond hair, light blue eyes, and stood six feet tall with a thin build. The guy found her rather cute. When they arrived in the bedroom, she closed the bedroom door.
“Wanna fuck?” she asked in flirty voice.
“Um, sure,” he said with a bashful smile.
“You’re going to enjoy this, Dean,” she smiled. As she caressed his face with one hand, she unzipped his pants with the other. “Want some pussy?” she grinned.
“Um sure,” he answered with another bashful smile.
She slid her hand into his pants, gripping his half-hardened penis. As she stroked it up and down, he moaned. She slid his pants and boxer shorts off, rubbing her hand through his pubic hairs and cock that was growing harder by the second. Then she reached her hand up her skirt, pulled down her panties, slipped off her flats, and tossed the panties on the floor.
He removed his tennis shoes, slid off each of each of his black knee high socks, and removed his black AC/DC t-shirt. She lay herself back on the bed, guided his dick up her skirt. The warmth and wetness of her vagina hit the head of his penis. As she began to slide him into her, he moaned. He reached his hand into her skirt to help her guide the rest of his dick into her. Her bushy hairs felt soft against his hand. He slid the rest of the way in, thrusting in and out of her.
“Yes, fuck me!” she moaned.
He moaned loudly, thrusting harder. The stimulation of her pussy walls against his shaft felt amazing. Him slapping her wetness as he humped her turned her on. She wrapped her legs around him, flipped him over and then guided him upward, pulling him out of her. “Fuck me like a dog,” she demanded.
“OK,” he said as she got on all fours. He slipped himself back inside of her and began humping her doggy style.
As he thrust in and out her, her toes faced him curling and uncurling. She moaned louder, sweating heavier. “I’m cumming,” she muttered softly as her orgasm arrived. She squirted all over his dick and pubic mound as she came. A tickling feeling came onto his dick. He could feel the cum beginning to rise. “Oh, I, I, I’m cumming!” he groaned.
“Cum inside me, baby! Cum in my pussy!” she moaned loudly as he pounded her doggy style.
Sperm shot out of his cock, and into her pussy. As he enjoyed his orgasm, continuing to squirt inside her, the lips of her pussy opened and his whole body was ingested by her hole. “Your pussy is eating me!” he shouted as his body slid in, his feet dangling and toes wiggling.
“I’m going to be pregnant with you,” she said as his feet slid completely inside. Her pussy lips closed and now his whole body was inside her womb. Trapped in her pussy, he tried to open her lips with his hands but the walls and lips were too slippery. “I must keep my pussy fed with sperm. You will be drenched in other men’s sperm babies.”
Later that night, fifty-five men were lined up around her bed, and outside her bedroom door. She lay on the bed with nothing on but her sheer black stockings. The first guy slid his cock in. To Dean, still trapped in her pussy, the cock looked huge to him. The man’s dick slid in and out, shooting cum from the hole, covering Dean from head to toe.
One man after another filled her pussy, drenching Dean’s body. After the eighth guy, Dean started getting hard again, and decided to masturbate. There was plenty of other man’s sperm to use as lube, so he reached down, scooped up a handful and began stoking himself. As he did this, another guy’s huge dick poked through her pussy lips, rubbing onto Dean’s tiny body, still inside her pussy.
He could feel he was about to cum, the other man’s huge penis hole opened up, and a huge load of hot thick creamy cum shot onto dean’s body. In thirty minutes, all fifty-five men had came inside of her. “Time to have my baby!” she giggled as she lay back on the bed and spread her legs.
She moaned and pushed as Dean’s body dropped out of her pussy. His body was tiny as it fell onto the bed. Breanna looked like a giant to him. She laughed as she took her feet and stepped on his tiny body. His body was now under her toes as she wiggled them. Her feet had a vinegary aroma, which was strong to him, blowing into his nose. “Suffer my torture,” she laughed evilly, wiggling her toes over his tiny body. His dick rubbed between her big toes and second toe, and he began moaning. “Oh, I’m going to cum, oh, damn!” he groaned. He squirted cum in between the big toe and second one.. “Oh, you just came between my toes. You enjoyed my feet, didn’t you?” she grinned, and laughed wickedly.
She picked his body back up and slipped him onto her bushy mound of blond pubic hairs. It looked like a forest to him. Then she called twenty more men into her bedroom to take turns jacking off onto her pubic hairs. Drops and drops of cum shot onto him trapped in her pubic mound. “First I tortured you with my wet sperm-filled pussy, then my sweaty stinky feet, and now my forest of cum-drenched pubic hairs,” she laughed evilly as the guys surrounded her shooting their cum onto her pubic mound, hitting his tiny body. “You know you enjoyed all of it!”
After the last guy was finished, Dean’s body was soaked from head to toe with hot thick goo. “I think I’ll keep you around,” she continued to laugh wickedly as she shoved him in between her pussy lips and pulled up her back panties, smothering him with her pussy juices and black panties. She gave her panties a firm pat and said, “You’re going to live inside my body from now on.”
© Copyright 2023 J earthling (jearthling at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2310511-Hook-up-and-torture