*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2310620-The-Princess-and-the-Guard
Rated: 18+ · Non-fiction · Adult · #2310620
An enemy to lovers. Lowkey a rough draft.
Pt. 1

Sasha groaned as her alarm blared. She looked up at the time, discovering it was 10 a.m. sharp.

Sasha all but slapped it off her nightstand next to her green velvety four-poster bed. She checked her phone and the date.

It was Friday, December 22ncd.

The day she had been dreading for weeks.

The day her "Personal bodyguard" would be assigned, otherwise known as a royal childminder. But only for a twenty-one-year-old.

She soon got out of bed and walked to the lavender-painted bathroom she had since she was 6 and turned the shower on, stripping out of her clothes and welcoming the warm rain flowing down onto her back.

Twenty minutes later she was out of the shower, drying off her caramel skin, and began wrestling her dark hair which was so wavy it was basically curly hair into a low bun.

Sasha walked over to her dresser and pulled on leggings, a hoodie, and some Nike socks before flopping onto her bed. She remembered that the annual Evergardens Winter Ball was today, which was where she would be meeting him.

A second later, she picked up her phone and began texting the group chat of her besties, Chantelle, Keisha, Holland, Lily, and Zara.

"Hey, do y'all want to come here and get ready at 4?" Sasha texted as she lay on her bed.

The answers soon flooded in, all agreeing to be there at four.

© Copyright 2023 Cadence (roseredblooms at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2310620-The-Princess-and-the-Guard