*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2310872-SophiahumiliatedMichael-with-her-big
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Contest · #2310872
Michael wants to make a bet with Sophia that he won’t tap. Sophia’s ass humiliated him
Before I begin from my POV let me explain who I am and who my cousin Sophia is. My names Michael and I am a freshman in High School. You may be thinking that if my cousin Sophia was able to brutally humiliate me, that she was way older than me. And to that, you would be very wrong. Sophia is only in 6th grade, but don’t let that take away from her intimidation. I have always been terrified of her as she is a bit on the heavier side. Not to mention her strength is still on par with mine. That is upper-body strength. When it comes to lower-body, Sophia completely takes the cake. Her legs are massive and not to mention her butt is so round, plump, fat every word in the thesaurus that is used to describe something giant is what should be used to describe her ass. Enough of me still ogling about my little cousins stature. Let’s get to the story.
I was minding my business in Christmas Day at about 7:00 PM when I suddenly got a bit of a boner. I don’t know why but I just did. I needed to release and I was getting a bit horny. So, the only thing I could think of was to challenge my little cousin to a forfeit match. I had been planning as I have always wanted to have my face be sat on so I had kept telling her that I hated farts and hated when people sat on my face. After this experience I have changed and never want to be near an ass ever again, even though I don’t really have a choice anymore. Anyways, the forfeit challenge is wear two people wrestle and whoever wins gets to do a move on the other person depending on how easily they won. So if my forfeit was a headlock and I won really easily, then she would be there for max 10 mins. As usual I picked my signature headlock, and she said
“If I win easily I’m gonna sit on your face!” With this she smirked a bit.
I got a bit excited but also weirded out as to why I wanted my little cousins ass in my face. Not wanting her to change her mind I accepted and we agreed that we could only “win” by submission and not pin. Keep this in mind for later. The submission would have to be tap out. You MUST tap the person three times, if not you are still going. We made our way downstairs to the basement so no one could see us and began our little match. At first it looked like we were both messing around until she stuck her foot out and kicked me straight across my jaw. It stunned my a bit and before I could react she pushed her socked foot down onto my face, causing me to fall on my back with her one foot on my face. Her foot honestly didn’t smell horrible so I pretended to struggle desperately, taking deep whiffs of her beautiful soles. But I got a little bit carried away and she asked jokingly,
“Having a little too much fun down there? Maybe this is what you were meant to do, FOOT SMELLER!”
Although she was obviously taunting me, I got scared that she started to suspect me and I quickly started trying really hard. As soon as I did, she started to stand on me with both feet. This really hurt my face and it started to get really sweaty. She was shifting around and crushing my face. I struggled and struggled until she felt “merciful.”
“Dude, this is so easy. Get up and start trying to fight me. Or are you already to face the punishment?” She said with a snicker.
Once she got over my body, purposely crushing my groin on the way, I scrambled to my feet and got in my fighting stance. As of now I was more turned on then ever and wanted this to keep going. So, I jumped in stupidly and completely missed. She side stepped me and got me in a headlock. It was so fast that even if I was trying I don’t know if I would have stopped it. She threw me to the ground with ease and layers her stomach across my face. As she was heavier, my face was engulfed in her boobs. Now you have to realize that she is a 6th grader and I thought that she didn’t even know what sex was, but boy did I know that she was may more knowledgeable than that. I could hear her laughing hysterically as I struggled in her boobs. She began mocking me and acting like I was her little baby, which I guess at this point it looked like I was.
“Does the baby need some milky? Or does the baby like getting suffocated more?” She managed to get out through her laughter.
I started muffling out words to which she started dying laughing. I heard he say something like “can’t say much with my boobs in your mouth which really turned me on to which I semi-but them. She yelped and layer on my face for a bit kind of like punishment. I begged through her tits and she finally moved this time she was laying face towards me, crotch almost touching my penis. She then grabbed my arms and pinned them to the carpet. Once I was immobilized she started thrusting me. She hit me multiple with her crotch straight to my stomach. I was so winded I was gasping for air. After basically being fucked by my little cousin, still holding me down, did something I would have never expected. I was not looking but suddenly felt a wet substance hit my lips and almost go into my mouth. I looked quickly and saw that she had almost spit straight into my mouth. I was so disgusted that I was immediately turned off. I tried furiously and only barely got her off. Still winded I wiped her saliva off of my lips. She was laughing hysterically and rolling around on the floor. The more disgusted I got the more angry I got. I charged her in attempts of slamming her and knocking her out. Out of no where, she reacted and kicked me straight in the nuts. I fell to the floor in pain, meanwhile she jumped on top of me ass facing me onto my chest. I felt the weight of her ass on my chest. I was trying to catch my breathe we she shimmied slightly up. Her fat ass now to touching my chin. I felt my neck being crushed by her beautiful booty. At that moment I saw nothing but submission and wanted nothing more then for her to sit on my face and never get off. Her soft pajama pants touching my chin made me realize how hot she was. It was until she viciously shook her ass that I snapped out of my booty trance.
“Looks like someone going to be sat on twice. We should do a before and after. Tell me how my butt smells before and how it smells after I win.”
I was confused as she wasn’t sitting on my face. That was until she rocketed up and slammed her fat ass straight down onto my face. It did hurt but her ass was so soft and big that it absorbed the impact. My nose was now buried in the her crack.
“Ahhhhh, right where you belong. Beneath my magnificent butt. How does it smell down there booty boy?”
All I could do was moan in pleasure but apparently it sounded like disgust to her as I faintly heard her say something along the lines of “doesn’t matter what you think, you are gonna stay and like it.” I felt as if I was in heaven until a little bit a clarity hit me. Why was I letting my little cousin use my face as a throne. Let her stand on my face as I pathetically sniffed her feet. Mid thought, I felt her weight shift and she said,
“Are you seriously even trying? I know this isn’t meant to be serious but it feels like you want this to happen. If this how you want to be, so be it.
At that moment I felt her put her full ass weight onto my face. My nose slipped straight between her soft panted cheeks. I didn’t want to breathe it in until I felt my lungs start to burn. I decided last second and took a big whiff of her ass. I wanted to stop but I needed air. The faint smell of sweat and her ass was all that filled my senses. Then another bit of clarity hit. I realized I had just given up to my little cousins ass.
“Smells the same as it did when I started huh? I mean you been sniffing it an awful lot. Maybe you want some air. Would you like that?” She taunted. I begged yes and began to push against her beautiful booty. That’s when she got up ever so slightly and farted in my face. The worst part was I opened my mouth to thank her. I had just ate and smelled my little cousins farts. She was laughing hysterically call me an ass and fart eater. At this moment I had no choice but to tap out. Her ass had just dominated me. I began to tap, but before I got my third tap out she grabbed my hands and pinned them to the carpet. Since I hadn’t fully tapped the match wasn’t over, and I knew this. I began to panic as I saw her record my sniffing her butt. She started moving back and forth, tweaking on my face. I couldn’t handle her. Her ass, her legs, her farts, everything about her had ruined me. At that moment it was so hot sweaty and horny that I came all over in my pants. She must’ve thought that I was squirming out of disgust cuz she said,
“I didn’t know my farts disgust you that bad. I feel sorry for you.”
After about 4 more minutes of Sophia humiliating me on video, farting on me, and even making me kiss her plump cheeks, she finally let me tap. I tapped so fast on her thighs that I even thought I was fighting a pro wrestler. However when I tapped she didn’t move. She shimmied forward and was now sitting on my neck. I asked her why she wasn’t getting off and that she had beaten me. But then she responded,
“I get 10 minutes to sit on your face, unrestricted. I mean you didn’t put up much of a fight. I was able to fart on your face and you didn’t even fight back.”
As much as I hated it she was right. She earned her reward. But did I really have it in me to with stand more torture from her luxurious booty. Yes, anything for her. I submissively took my position laying down on the floor, head up. I saw her step over my head and lower her beautiful ass down almost onto my face.
“Kiss it.” She ordered. “Kiss it a whole bunch.” She said as she pressed record and set her phone up.
I submissively began smooching her angelic bottom in every spot. I spent about 5 minutes making out with her butt before she suddenly sat full weight on my face again. I gave up. I didn’t have it in me to fight her. After her 10 minutes she got and went upstairs for the rest of the day. She acted like nothing even happened. However, I know exactly what happened that night.
© Copyright 2023 Michael Durning (smileyman3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2310872-SophiahumiliatedMichael-with-her-big