*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2310943-Sophiahumiliated-Michael-with-her--2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Non-fiction · Drama · #2310943
Michael is trying to forget the torture But Sophia’s butt has other plans for Mikes face
Continuing from the previous story, it was the next day after Christmas. Everyone in our family including our cousins came back over to have another lunch and dinner to finish off all the food. However I, Michael, was met by a fearful surprise when I saw Sophia walk in with sweaty Nike pros on.
“Hey Mike, I just came from a volleyball game, so that’s why I’m so sweaty.” She said as she walked towards me.
“I could tell you were very interested when you are looking straight at my legs.” She whispered into my ears.
Having flashbacks from the previous night where she dominated me with her plump ass, I quickly hid in the bathroom for a little. Just from her being that close to me and whispering in my ear, my boner had returned. After waiting a little bit, I got bored and went to head downstairs and play on the Wii. At first it was me, my other cousin, Sophia, and my two sisters. Then it was just me, my other cousin, and Sophia. Then it was just me and Sophia. I was to focused on my game to pay attention to who was downstairs so I didn’t notice who was around me. Then I saw Sophia sit down right next to me.
“Let’s go upstairs and eat, then we should do a game of Mario Kart, best of 3.” She said confidently.
I was stuttering so much at her eye contact that she answered for me. While making our way upstairs she went up first and me right after. This was by mistake as my face was right next to her ass. I couldn’t help myself from taking gentle sniffs of it as she was walking rather slow. All of a sudden she stopped and my face slid right into her cheeks.
“Getting a bit close there aren’t you fart sniffer.” She said as she wiggled my face around in her ass.
I didn’t move and obediently kept my face in her butt out of instinct and horniness.
“Are you just going to stay there like a creep? I know it’s fat but you don’t have to worship it.” She said, snapping me out of my trance.
I was embarrassed and looked to the floor the rest of the way up the stairs. After dinner, I made my way downstairs and prepared myself for the Mario Kart match. As I sat down, Sophia sat down right next to me.
“I’ll let you get a warm-up match in before I absolutely destroy you.” She chuckled.
I was a little mad as I played video games often and she was acting like I wasn’t experienced. While playing my warm-up match I could see out of my peripheral vision that she was bent over and sticking her hand in the crack in the couch. Her perfect ass was facing me and I was immediately sucked in. Without trying to disturb her, I gently put my face only slightly touching her cheeks. I started sniffing her butt like a pathetic idiot. I must’ve gotten carried away as I heard giggling from I from infront of me. I looked up to see Sophia recording me inhaling her sweaty ass fumes. She then pushed her ass back hard against my face causing me to fall in my back and her sitting on the side of my face. My face was completely sandwiched between my cousins juicy ass and the soft cushion of the couch. She then grabbed me a shifted me too where only my head was resting on the couch while I sat on the floor. She then sat straight on my face like it was a gaming chair. All her ass weight in my face completely immobilized me. I wanted to fight against it but she had made me look even more pathetic than I was. I then heard her boot up the Wii and begin playing. I was a bit disappointed that even though she was sitting on my face she wasn’t acknowledging me at all. She was acting like I was nothing more than a seat to her. I began struggling beneath her to get her attention. This is when I heard a rumbling in her stomach. I didn’t prepare myself fast enough before a fart was shot straight into and up my nose. She then grabbed a fist full of my hair and pulled me deep into her extraordinary ass, guaranteeing that I smelled ever bit of that fart. Once she finished, she rubbed her ass all over my face, wiping the sweat from beneath her straight into my face and some into my mouth. It was very hot and sweaty and sticky. The air was very thick and musky beneath her. I started to get light headed as all I could smell was sweat and farts. I weakly struggled beneath her giant ass before I eventually passed out. I woke up a few minutes later laying on the floor in one of the guest bedrooms. I tried to move my arms and realized I was tied to the bed. I also I had duck tape over my mouth. Suddenly, my little cousin, Sophia emerged from behind the door.
“Look who finally woke up. I told your parents and mine that we wanted to stay the night. So now no one will bother us. Isn’t that great?” She whispered. She then crawled onto the bed and sat on my boner. I don’t know if it was accidental, but it was very unexpected and turned me on so fast. She then began to move ever so slightly around on my dick. Then she began to grind on it causing me to moan in pleasure. I then had a moment to think. Why was I letting my little cousin grind on my dick, ruin me, and fart in my face. This was not right. I attempted to escape and used all of my strength. But it was to no avail, as she slammers her ass right down onto my face and said,
“Good ass bitches don’t try and struggle. You should know this. Given you have had so much experience sniffing my ass the parlay few days.” She said.
No matter how much I struggled, I ended up in the same spot every time. I was gasping in her butt, begging her booty to fart and give me air to breathe. I was a mess. She then got up and farted right in my face, giving me the chance to turn and sniff fresh air, or inhale her nasty farts. She reminded me that she had beaten me in wrestling match and that she would give me another chance if I sniffed her booty. I hesitantly accepted and agreed to sniff her butt the rest of the night. She had a rope prepared and tied me to her butt. I couldn’t sleep that night as she kept wiggling her ass around on my face and farting in my face. Once it was the morning I woke up to see no ass in my face. That was until I climbed out of bed to find her under the bed. She pulled out my legs causing me to fall over. She flipped me around and mounted my face ass on my nose. Her soft pajama pants felt so soft on my face I kissed her butt willingly. She grabbed my hair and ya Jed my head into her butt. She farted straight up my nose. I began to take big sniffs and submitted myself to her.
“I couldn’t let my ass bitch leave me without a goodbye. Give it a goodbye kiss. Pleassssssse.” She taunted.
I immediately began kissing her fat butt up and down. She even pulled her pants down and revealed her bare ass to me. I began to kiss every inch of it before she pinned her butthole over my mouth and farted down my throat. However, I didn’t resist. I knew my place and she owned me. At that moment I new I would serve her beautiful ass even if she told me to give up my career for it. She dominated in every way. This is the least I can I thought.
© Copyright 2023 Michael Durning (smileyman3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2310943-Sophiahumiliated-Michael-with-her--2