*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2310953-My-bitch-sister-dominated-me-
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Contest · #2310953
Michael’s sister, Anna, wants to put Michael in his place, which is beneath her.
Before I start this story, I want everyone to know who my sister is as you probably already know who I am. My sister is the ideal daughter. Straight A +s, D1 athlete, and committed to a good college. She is hardworking, but she is also a bitch. And the worst part is, she is better than me at everything. She lifts more than me, runs faster than me, she’s smarter than me, and she’s more attractive than me. I hate saying it, but she is very hot. Very symmetrical face, AMAZING BODY, overall fantastic build. Her legs have crushed watermelons as she has done it on video before. And not to mention her favorite thing to flaunt, her plump, round, perfect, juicy ass. I have never seen an ass built this well and it sucks because it was my sisters. Now I am a bit weird and have fantasized about my sister engaging with me in some “stuff” but I was always dominant and never showed any of these feelings. That was until one day she really pissed me off. We were talking about soccer when we got home from our teams scrimmaging each other. My sisters team beat us 5-1. They are way better and not to mention there team is so hot. So when she got home she just had to brag about it. And to be fair in the game she was bodying very badly. One time I got the ball and she blatantly grabbed me threw me to the ground, held me there and said,
“Whos the better soccer player now, say it!”
I obviously told her to fuck off, just for her to spit straight onto my face. Anyways back to the story. When we got home she just had to brag about her dominating victory and how she scored 4 goals on our team. I of course was pissed off and yelled at her that she was trash and that I was way better. I told her she was lucky and that if she kept running her mouth I would have to shut it for her. To this she responded,
“Alright bitch, come shut it then!”
I was a bit taken aback of how forward she was. Although, I didn’t want to seem scared so I told her to fight me downstairs on our wrestling mat. Keep in mind I have been wrestling for 2-3 years less than her, so obviously this was very foolish from me. When we were getting ready she started talking trash about how bad I was and how I “belonged beneath her.” I asked her what she meant and to that she just laughed. I was a bit nervous by that comment but I was filled with pride and was determined to beat her. Once we started the match, I immediately went for a blast double and tried to go for a quick take down. She completely side stepped me and got my back. This is where she started to embarrass me. She then forced me to the floor and scooted back on the mat to where my head was resting on her crotch. I didn’t have time to react because she suddenly closed her legs putting me in a headscissor. It hurt so bad that I almost started crying. And I could tell she wasn’t trying at all. Cause she kept moving her legs and pulsing them ever so slightly causing me the most pain.
“Having a tuff time down there? All you need to do is tap and admit that you’re a butch compared to me.” She said dominantly.
I should’ve mentioned that you could only win by submission and that the forfeit was saying on video that you were worse then the person in every way, and a mystery punishment that the winner gets to come up with, so clearly I didn’t want to tap. After about 3 minutes of staying in her legs I boldly yelled,
“GET YOUR FAT ASS OFF ME YOU BITCH!!”
Once I said this, I immediately realized my mistake when she responded,
“Oh I’ll show you fat ass.”
She released me from her dangerous head scissor and sat her plump booty straight onto my face. My muffled yells were drowned out by her lovely cheeks. She shook her ass and twerked on my face, reminding me of what she had just done. I struggled furiously under her, but I always ended up sniffing her musky and sweaty ass for air. After a few minutes, I started to feel light headed from disgust and lack of fresh air. I tried to push her butt off of my face but I was too weak. I could hear her laughing and mocking me from above.
“Awwwww, is someone struggling beneath their big sisters tushy? I bet little brother is starting to like his sisters booty.” She said, clearly taunting and humiliating me.
I hated when she talked to me like that. It was very belittling. I then felt her weight shift as she slightly got up. Her butt peeled off of my smooshed face die to the sweat. Before I could take a deep breath, my sister farted straight into my face, mouth, and nose. She quickly sat right down on my face and shook her ass viciously. She trapped in with her farts, and I had no choice but to inhale them. They stink to high hell as she had recently took some pre-workout for her gym session.
“Cmon Mikey, tap out and admit that you are nothing compared to me.” She said from above me.
As much as I hated being humiliated like this, I was very turned on. I always wanted to be sat on by a girl with a big butt, but I never wanted it to be my sisters. I have my face rammed up my sisters plump rear and a fresh fart into my nose. I was turned on and disgusted at the same time. I wanted to fight her and prove myself, but I also wanted to give up and let her use me as a chair. That’s when she let the nastiest fart out onto my nose. I sniffed it up and was forced to tap due to the smell. Once she won, she didn’t let me up straight away. She made sure to let me know who won, by pulling my face into her hurt while she was standing and making me almost pass out.
“Say it, I’m Anna’s little bitch and I’m worse than her at everything, and I was dominated by her butt.” She ordered.
I gave in and pressed record and said what she wanted all while she was twerking in celebration almost in my face. She said that she also had another surprise once she gets her shower. But I will save that for another story.
© Copyright 2023 Michael Durning (smileyman3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2310953-My-bitch-sister-dominated-me-