*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2311841-Digit-dutchess-and-her-tiny-digit
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Adult · #2311841
He may have bitten off more than he can chew
A man wanted to know why she was called the digit dutchess. Rules are simple. If you can handle how powerful and deep thinking her mind can go to, she’ll give you her digits and you may be her romantic partner. She warned him of how overpowering it’s going to feel. Of course a man will think dealing with a woman isn’t so bad.

When the man was shrunk to only two inches tall, the goddess picked him up and examined him. The words of being able to do whatever she wants with him was words he didn’t expect from a female. It only amplified when got put inside her mouth. She bit down just and slimed him with her tongue. The laughter she had over him vibrated while her teeth held him.

He was dropped to the floor was ordered to bow at her feet. When he was hesitant she mentioned how she can fix that. She knocked him over with her foot and pressed the ball of her foot section of her shoe on him. She mentioned how he easily could be squished. He felt so weak. “My other foot needs love”, she explained while putting the heel of the stiletto on top of him. It felt like a giant acupuncture.

He was then put into a special chair. When she lowered her body down he got so scared until the chair stopped her just enough to not fully squish him. Her booty was pressed on him just enough not be able to move. He did have a good view of her amazing booty.

“Hunny I have good news and great news for where you are. The good news is my amazing hot ass that I can tell you like isn’t letting you go anywhere. The great news is I’m going to laugh my ass off! Reason being I’m going to fart real bad and you’re not going to like it”, said the dutchess. With that said she did pass gas and it was really bad. She did laugh her ass off. She didn’t laugh about the fart but just how bad it was for him. He was holding on for dear life. A few more farts rocked him and caused her more humor.

She got up and had more things to say. “Well the good news is you won. You get my digits and we’re now partners my love. The best news is your body is now resistant to damage. You can’t die but can still feel the pressure. That means I get to go harder on you. Hahahahaha. That means you can live in between my ass cheeks all day when I fart. Hahaha. Ooooo maybe I can just tickle you nonstop would be fun wouldn’t it” says the dutchess.
© Copyright 2024 Derrick (crazyguy1234 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2311841-Digit-dutchess-and-her-tiny-digit