*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2311770-Giantess-Ruby-Regains-Her-Command
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Adult · #2311770
Men thought they could submit their giantess. Their desperation and stubbornness fails
Ruby has been overall a playful giant. She plays hide and go seek with her 8 men, which she shrunk down to only an inch tall. Whenever she wins, which she always does do to her ability to detect where each guy is hiding, she wags the tiny body in her face, sarcastically says “haha I found you”, drops the guy, steps on him, unties her shoes, then puts each guy in her shoes while she finds the rest. Obviously she ties her shoes very loose to save time.

Other things she enjoys is listening to how the men are feeling, while enjoying the taste of each guy she chews in her mouth. Sometimes she chews one at a time or all at once. Either way the taste of her tiny men make her body coo.

One thing that’s magical is when she puts all of them into her bra, 4 guys each cup, the teasing they feel is relentless. They’ve been built up so much it reminds Ruby what she tells herself, control the man’s orgasm and know how to manage it, the more loving they become. They also become more desperate to orgasm.

Ruby loves it when her men ask when they’ll orgasm. She sits on her chair like a throne, looking down on them with a giggling smile, seeing the looks on their faces she teased and played with. It’s been 4 years no orgasm, just tease building them.

The men made an error when they gave in to their desperation and told her she had to let them orgasm. You don’t tell a goddess she has to, no matter how bad it is. She made a deal that if they can handle the worst she can do to them, not only will they get their orgasm, she be their permanent submissive. The guys were so stubborn to think they’ll win. They would never stand a chance.

She put all 8 men in a pot that she put into a hole she cut into wooden chair. She also drilled holes into the side of the pot for ventilation. She put a cushion over the pot that she also drew a hole into. She looked down onto the men and laid out the rules.

She explained how they men have two choices. They could either sign over everything they own, including whoever has their name into a will for whatever it is, in return she’ll continue being the nice lady they all know. The other option being, if they think they could handle her worst, and she wins things will change for them. She’ll be a little more strict with them and they’ll be changes.

When they asked what the worst will be, she mention the reason why there’s a hole in the cushion to sit on while her ass is over them in a chair. She took special pills to FART on them. She can fart on command natural air her body will make with the worst smell. She also mentioned it could potentially last all day.

The guys agreed to face the consequences. With that, she undressed her pants and undies and sat on the cushion. The guys didn’t realize how bad a woman’s gas could be when the goal is to put you in your place.

She unleaded the first fart and could immediately tell, this wasn’t going to take very long. The guys were very comfortable with how thick it was. She blasted the second which had the same effect. She was trying not to laugh too hard. By the 4th hour she decided to finish off with a barrage that lasted over a minute when she could easily tell they couldn’t take it anymore.

She won and it’s time for the rule changes. First was they were going to have everything signed over to her anyway. Second was, she was going to have the men orgasm by the 10th year of service, now the service starts all over and they have to wait 20 more! All they guys just then realized how much worse they’re blue balls we’re going to be. 3rd will be, when she gets home from work, they have to be apart of the welcome mat you wipe the bottom of your shoes with. Lastly, she likes how the guys were on their knees trying to be so nice for no more gas. Maybe farting could turn into a nice tool for male obedience.

© Copyright 2024 Derrick (crazyguy1234 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2311770-Giantess-Ruby-Regains-Her-Command