*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2311854-Bonnies-Basement-Window-Bother
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2311854
A young woman gets herself stuck in her basement window after finding herself locked out.
Twenty-five year old Bonnie Nicholson had just returned home from a long and slightly stressful day at work one afternoon and couldn't wait to sit down, put her feet up and relax when she went to open up her front door but couldn't find her keys despite looking absolutely everywhere for them.

The curvaceous glasses wearing wearing curly haired young brunette, who was wearing a black sweater with a denim jacket over the top of it and a short dark blue skirt that stopped just above her knees with black tights quickly remembered that she had accidentally left her keys on the kitchen table due to be a rush that morning and would have to find another way inside.

Bonnie tried the back door and a few of the windows but they were all locked so she was about to give up when she suddenly spotted that the basement window was open.

The young woman walked over to the rather small square window and said, "Wow, I forgot how small that window was, this is definitely going to be an extremely tight squeeze but I can fit through it," as she quickly put her concerns about possibly getting herself stuck due to its rather small size and her curvy figure to the back of her mind.

Bonnie quickly placed her bag beside the window then stuck her arms through it, followed quickly by her head and after a brief struggle due to her breasts, her entire top half was soon through, leaving only her hips, backside and legs sticking out.

The young brunette said, "All right, I'm halfway through but now for the difficult part," as she then tried to pull and wiggle her lower half through but unfortunately, her hips just wouldn't fit.

Bonnie pulled and pulled with all her strength until she pulled too hard and said, "OW, oh, it's just no good, I can't fit through there, curse my curvaceous hips," as she began jokingly wiggling her behind while thinking about how ridiculous she must look right now.

The young woman then tried to back out of the basement window but was absolutely shocked to discover that she was unable to.

Bonnie's eyes grew extremely wide as she tried to back out twice more but unfortunately, she just wouldn't move.

The young brunette said, "You have got to be kidding me, I shouldn't have eaten that second peice of vanilla sponge cake at lunchtime," as she placed her hands against the window frame and pushed and pushed with all her might but the window just simply refused to release its grip on her.

The now concerned and slightly frustrated Bonnie said, "This is absolutely ridiculous, let go of me, you stupid window, I can't be stuck here, I can't let anyone see me like this," as she then tried to push and wiggle herself free again, even putting her left foot against the window frame for more leverage but unfortunately, she still just wouldn't budge and was hit with the realisation that she was in fact completely and utterly stuck.

The young woman said, "Oh, it's just no use, I'm stuck, I can't believe this, I'm stuck in a window, curse my curvaceous figure and love of biscuits and chocolate," as she couldn't believe that this was actually happening to her and pinched herself to make sure that this wasn't a bad dream but unfortunately, she was wide awake.

Bonnie decided to call her best friend Lindsay for help but remembered that her phone was outside in her bag and decided against calling out for help in she attracted the wrong type of attention.

The young brunette quickly realised that she probably wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon and hoped that her husband Robert would be home soon to help her out.

Bonnie spent another fifteen minutes unsuccessfully trying to push and wiggle herself free again following a bit of a rest and said, "How can I be stuck here, I'm definitely not fat, I'm just a bit curvaceous," as she poked her stomach and was shocked by how soft it felt.

The young woman then suddenly heard laughter coming from behind her and a voice say, "Bonnie, why is your big ass sticking out of there, are you stuck, you look absolutely ridiculous right now," and realised that it belonged to her best friend Lindsay.

Lindsay, a slightly less curvaceous young blond, who was wearing a short light blue dress with white polka dots that stopped just above her knees with black tights and a black leather jacket over the top of it was definitely enjoying the view of Bonnie's big butt.

The embarrassed young brunette explained the entire situation before asking for help as she just wanted the ground to shallow her up.

Lindsay said, "Oh Bonnie, you poor thing, don't worry, I'll pull you out of there," as she quickly grabbed onto her best friend's hips, leaned back and pulled and pulled with all her strength.

Bonnie said, "OW, Ouch, OW, Lindsey, that really hurts but please put your back into it and pull, I have to get out of here, OW," as she hoped that she would soon be free.

Her best friend said, "I am putting my back into it and I can't pull any harder," as she placed her legs against the side of the house for more leverage and gripped the young woman's skirt for more leverage and continued to pull until suddenly, she lost her grip and tumbled onto the grass.

The young blond quickly got back to her feet, wiped some dirt off her dress and said, "Oh, it's just no good Bonnie, you just simply won't budge and have definitely wedged yourself in there tight, I'm really sorry that I hurt you," as she then burst into laughter after realising that she had accidentally pulled down her best friend's skirt and tights, exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by adorable red panties with tiny bunnies on them for all the world to see.

Bonnie felt a sudden cool breeze behind her and her face turned beet red after realising what had happened as she said, "Oh my god Lindsay, did you just pull down my skirt and tights, please pull them back up before someone sees my ass or my underwear," as she was definitely regretting her choice of panties.

Lindsay quickly took a picture of the young brunette's barely-covered backside and posted it on social media with the caption, "My big ass best friend stuck in a window, nice panties, LOL," as she began receiving lots of likes and comments.

The young blond then quickly pulled up her best friend's skirt and tights and said, "I'm really sorry Bonnie, I was a complete accident but your underwear is very cute by the way."

Bonnie said, "Thanks Lindsay and you don't need to apologise, I know you were just trying to help me, I think pulling will work but please pull on my legs this time, lol," as she just wanted to be unstuck.

Lindsay quickly grabbed onto her best friend's legs and said, "Don't worry Bonnie, I promise I'll be careful this time but please brace yourself because this is definitely going to hurt," as she leaned back and pulled and pulled with all her strength.

The poor young woman said, "OW, Ouch, OW, Lindsay, that really hurts but please don't give up, keeping pulling, pull, Lindsay, pull, I wanted to get out of here," as she was being streched to her absolute limit.

Her best friend placed her feet against the side of the house for more leverage, pulled, tugged, and heaved with all her strength and said, "Let go of my best friend, you stupid window," as her face turned bright red due to the amount of effort she was putting in.

The epic tug of war continued until finally, a loud POP sound was suddenly heard as Bonnie was pulled from the basement window at last, sending her and Lindsay tumbling backwards into a heap on the grass.

The young brunette said, "Oh my god Lindsay, you did it, I'm free, I'm finally free, thank you so much for rescuing me," as she quickly realised that she had accidentally landed with her big butt in her best friend's face as she quickly helped her back to her feet while her face turned beet red with embarrassment again.

Bonnie hugged Lindsay and thanked her again for freeing her.

The young blond said, "It was absolutely no problem Bonnie, I needed some exercise this week anyway, I'm surprised that you tried the basement window before the spare key through."

The young woman quickly ran back to her front door and quickly looked under the mat to find her spare key and realised that she had tried to fit through the basement window for nothing.

Bonnie felt so silly as her best friend said, "At least, you know that anyone with an ass like yours can't think that the basement window," as the two began laughing at the ridiculousness of the entire situation before they unlocked the front door and went inside to relax after all their efforts.

The End.






© Copyright 2024 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2311854-Bonnies-Basement-Window-Bother